Sign in to follow this  
Helepolis989

Green Center Reticle

Hello, i am trying to get back into the game. However my group of people have their own server, and they have turned off the green reticule that looks like ).( in the screen. I absolutely hate this because its mainly just annoying. Is there any mods or ways to change this so its only me that has it. I dont want to change the server for 15-20 people when i find something annoying. Do you guys know of any fixes?

That would be cheating really.

Edit: If you mean that they've removed the crosshair completely that is, since that would give you an advantage

Edited by McNools

Im ok with cheating cause i play once every 5 months. I hate how our group has out games now-a-days so i dont play it. And thanks ill download this to see if it works.

Im ok with cheating cause i play once every 5 months. I hate how our group has out games now-a-days so i dont play it. And thanks ill download this to see if it works.

The rest of us are not ok with you cheating. Tell your group to enable crosshairs or learn to use the actual weapon sights.

Yeah, just use the actual weapon sights, in OA there are cqb-sights you can toggle to for many of the scoped weapons aswell.

The people know im doing it, and i dont care if you are ok with me cheating or not. Im not affecting your game, And i am only affecting their game for about 45 minutes every 5 months.

:o:

If you don't like the way ArmA works or how your group plays it, why bother going the lazy way of a cheater? Why not just run off and play something else more suitable to your tastes that sport crosshairs and whatnot? :raisebrow:

Either way, don't expect anyone around here to help you cheat. :icon_wink:

Well i got what i needed, so like i said i dont care. I dont play with you so i dont see what the big deal is. If i can do somethin small to make me enjoy the game atleast a little more with MY group, and they are ok with it. Then its not cheating. Im only doing what was in Vanilla version. Im not using an aimbot or throwing perfect grenades at someone or has unlimited ammo.