Sign in to follow this  
pacnow

Multiplayer server full queue, waiting list, holding pattern, auto retry connect

Can we get a queuing system in multi player so we can join full server when a spot opens, or have a ticket system, when your ticket is called you can join. I'm a new player, and I've done some searching on the internet and I've come to the conclusion that nobody has pursued this idea to the full extent. Can I get some feedback as to what's good and bad about this idea?

Maybe you might even know of such feature that exists somewhere, if you would share that with the community I would be in debt to you.

• Like 1

Hi pacnow,

I would suggest Yoma's Addon Sync it has great features such as what your looking for and more :D

Addon Sync

Cool I already installed that to get a mod, but didn't know it could do that. I'll check it out and see if I can get it to do that. Thanks for the heads up!

Being honest I think this one needs some attention.

Seeing the progress the launcher is making I really think this is one of them gems to...

While there are third party programs just going direct control and spamming enter once every 3  secs is the way we do it now.

It might be a great thing to instead que up for a server and see you position in queue, timer ain't even needed...

(Side note, great update today, keep it up)