Sign in to follow this  
G44

Half Life Addon Pack

Maybe not everybody spotted that Lenyoga released his Half Life 2 Addon pack.

For more information's and direct link's go to

http://www.ofpec.com/forum/index.php?topic=35263.0

Quote from Ofpec

Hi.

I just found my old Half Life addons. Suddenly I realized I had to upload them. I split them into three parts:

http://rapidshare.com/files/426241719/LEN_HL2_v1.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/426241732/LEN_HL2_v1_2.zip

and the LEN_portals.pbo

This pack features everything (HL2 and HL2Ep.1). From metropolice to Combine Elite Soldiers, Striders, Stalkers, Antlions, Zombies, Headcrabs, Gunships, Dropships, Dog, some weapons... the most interesting thing is the PORTAL GUN! I also made some gravity gun, but it doesn't really work.

Everything comes with custom sounds, scripts, models, textures and animations.

This works with GOTY edition 1.96 but should also work with normal 1.96 versions.

5 demo missions included - showing units and the script specialities

bugs- some

my bugs- found out the LEN tag is not available any more - but i cannot rewrite 350+ model texture paths, sound paths, model paths, rtm paths, the paths in all the scrips. So please ignore this.

please take a look. It's cool.

Sorry for no screens- I was too lazy ;)

G44

Edited by G44

Hey this is really good!

I was surprised to see that you did the animations so well.. The strider, gunship and dropship all move very naturally (hard to do for ofp!)... they are very similar to how they move in the real game...

I also like the way the alien units make noises as they are looking for you... The use of sound is very good

Well done :D

Seems good, can't wait to see ingame

Downloaded the units and got them ingame, they are all very good quality and play very well but the only thing is I do not know how to get the headcrabs and zombies to attack

Edited by Gundam Meister
update

Yeah...Reading is hard i see...

It's not my addon and i wrote clear "Sorry for no screens- I was too lazy

G44 " but I see there was too much posts to You. Download and check Yourslef dude.

People are going to be less likely to download it if there aren't any pictures, some really nice features though, don't know how he added the energy ball effect on the rifle it's very impressive.

Indeed reading is way too hard for me, as hard as writing is for you it would appear.

Very nice addon pack. Although I thought at first that it was from HalfLife 1 as it has always been my fantasy to bring Ofp realism to Black mesa.

You could probably reskin those farmland nbc units to look like HECU marines and then use some afghan map with military/research buildings dotted around it to look like the black mesa complex.

I know those units. What I meant was, like in the present release, the creatures of Half Life.

Yeah it would be cool I would think your creature range may be limited though to melee monsters only.

For 3148, this is a life saver. major thanks.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Hi guys,

Has anyone got the second zip file?

As it no longer appears to be on rapidshare.

Cheers in advance