JuggernautOfWar

ArmA 2 Player Occupation

Which line of work are you in?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Which line of work are you in?

• Military
    • Law Enforcement
    • Firefighting
    • Medical (if corpsman or similar select military)
    • Education
    • Hard Labor (construction, plumbing, electrical, etc.)
    • Media (television, radio, newspaper, etc.)
    • Self Employed (specify if you would please)
    • Other
    • Unemployed

good intention, weird pool:

You split 3 categories which are similar: LAW, military and firefighting (could have been one section for all 3, or law and firefighting in 1), but then you drop everything which is not the above or medical, education, media and hard labour in other? :rolleyes:

anyhow, master degree student (6th year) - architecture - self employed

Sweet, I work in a profession only worst-ed by firefighters and doctors

(New media -video streaming)

Wow some fascinating careers/lifestyles you guys have, we have all walks of life coming to this game.

I think it's pretty cool to learn a bit more about all of you guys and were your from.

Time served electrician, now working as design, installation and commissioning of control systems in industrial plants.

I throw drugs at Australia's enemies.

can you consider me Australia's enemy then?

I'm an Archaeologist... sounds cool - isn't really (most of the time)...

Currently "between contracts" which makes me an "Independant Scholar"... sounds cool - isn't really... ;)

B

Self-employed Indie Game Developer... which is also reason for me NOT to do any maps or mods or something like that. ArmA is just to relax in a good teamplay at the end of the day :)

Unfortunately ArmA 2 is the reason my time management as a self-employee got alot harder recently, too! :D

high school student (i graduate in 2012 so no point in saving up for college really cuz the worlds gonna be done with anyway :) ), children's museum per diem (i clicked education... hey, i work 5 days a week teaching at different schools for two hours a day so i figured its good :) ), trying to be indie dev, but its hard when half your friends are potheads and the other half are morons, and hopefully future officer in the us army. if the world dosn't end in 2012 I plan on going to one of the academy's or going through college through rotc.

high school student (i graduate in 2012 so no point in saving up for college really cuz the worlds gonna be done with anyway :) ), children's museum per diem (i clicked education... hey, i work 5 days a week teaching at different schools for two hours a day so i figured its good :) ), trying to be indie dev, but its hard when half your friends are potheads and the other half are morons, and hopefully future officer in the us army. if the world dosn't end in 2012 I plan on going to one of the academy's or going through college through rotc.

You want any information at all about possible schools and/or the best ways to go about becoming an officer in the United States military, please feel free to shoot me a message. O-1 here. :D

can you consider me Australia's enemy then?

Me too!!!! :D

Bricklayer/Builder :cool:

I am, from September to May, a student.

In the summer I work at a water well drilling company. So I think that's hard labor.

I work as a field consultant. I also do a bit of freelance writing a recurring column and as a ghost-writer.

Edited by dmakatra

Visual effects for film &TV so MEDIA for me.

Edited by EDcase