Sign in to follow this  
[aps]gnat

Isolda Fleet - Civilian Ships

These just appeal so perfectly to me in a "wish I'd had toys like this when I was small" way. I immediately thought of the pirates thing, obviously I wasn't the only one :wine:.

• Like 1

Only the ones you get in the editor when you select their EMPTY versions

:rolleyes:

Hi,

i know this topic is very old. I noticed that the ships are only very difficult to steer. Is there any chance the handling of the ships could be improved, especially the turning radius?

I like those ships a lot but i cant really sail to docks with them :(

Thanks in advance!

...just waiting for a moderator to close the thread now ..... necroing threads = bad juju

Well then ib4tl

Are there any static versions of these?

I´d love that aswell, maybe a slight upscale too so a blackhawk doesnt look huge when it comes near those normally gigantic tankers.

Something a nice ship boarding mission could play on, that would be it! :o

Then I'll keep it open by saying something ......

like big ships have big turning circles .....

I realize this is a severe necropost and I apologize but I am trying to find out if there is any way someone could please port this over to ARMA 3?  I have been playing ARMA off and on since OFP.  Recently I became active again with ARMA 3 and remembered how much I enjoyed using these ships in my missions for ARMA 2.  GNAT, will you please port this over to ARMA 3 and if you do not want to do it can I get your permission to find someone who can do it for me so I can use these great ships again?

• Like 1

CUP needs to port this to A3 there are no usable bug free cargo ships for A3 these would be ideal!

23 hours ago, jgaz-uk said:

CUP needs to port this to A3 there are no usable bug free cargo ships for A3 these would be ideal!

You do realise you just dug up a 6 year old thread. There was no need to do that, it would have been better to have contacted the CUP Team with your suggestion.

- Closing