- Damage textures

Full Isolda README

Beta1 Download

ArmA2Base.de

Armaholic

Armed Assault

FILEFRONT

Bug reporting always appreciated.

Read the Readme before posting feedback.

.... if you already have ArmAII, Operation Arrowhead is cheap, buy the bloody thing!

Have fun ..... and remember, I do this shit for free! No donations required.

Original author should get thanks too ;)

Edited by [APS]Gnat
  • Like 1

Gnat, you really are awesome, I still use the Arma 1 version of the Isola, and just a few days was thinking about how nice it would be to have it updated... seriously. :D

Thanks!

Schweetz! Now we have some ships for our somali pirates to hijack. ;D

great ideas that these boats are very beautiful, you could add ladders on the walls of the boats to the guys in the zodiac can climb aboard,and could you make a static model a little more detailed and accessible as in cod4?:D:D

Awesome! Very useful addon, downloading right away. too bad there aren't storms etc. in arma.

I've been creating a mission with one of the Sigma ships. The only one made available before now. And I have been putting sidewalks underneath the deck in order to keep people from falling through the deck.

Are any of these walkable? Or are they the same as the sigma ship. It's the static one but only walkable on one spot. But putting sidewalks underneath some areas is almost impossible. They keep moving when i adjust the height.

In the sigma wheeled pack for arma2 it came with one of those ships and a static version. Are there anyway to get static versions of these new ones?

Thanks though. I have been wanting more ships than just that one. And i love your other ones.

Edited by victim913

Can we walk around on these ships? Or better yet, can the AI walk around on these ships? If so, that would be really amazing!

I have been using the Arma1 Isolda for a while now in Arma2 (worked when empty). Glad to see it updated! Thanks Gnat!

Wow, with this addon, mission makers can now make a Somali Pirates abduct mission. After the cargo ship was abducted and driven to one of Somali harbors(may use Duala as Somali), USA had to pay 10 million USD ransom for its 20 crew, but a tracking device was implanted in the ransom case, so the MQ-9 could trace and report the Pirates position(may use molatian units addons). Then an elite recon team was sent out from LHD to give those pirates a surprise. -----a mission based a true story. -----Need addons: Duala, Molatian units, Isolda Fleets

Very good scenario Lao Fei Mao I would download and play the mission for sure.

great ideas that these boats are very beautiful, you could add ladders on the walls of the boats to the guys in the zodiac can climb aboard,and could you make a static model a little more detailed and accessible as in cod4?:D:D

wow did you even have time to download and try in the editor before you asking for more?

great work gnat, as always :)

Wow, with this addon, mission makers can now make a Somali Pirates abduct mission. After the cargo ship was abducted and driven to one of Somali harbors(may use Duala as Somali), USA had to pay 10 million USD ransom for its 20 crew, but a tracking device was implanted in the ransom case, so the MQ-9 could trace and report the Pirates position(may use molatian units addons). Then an elite recon team was sent out from LHD to give those pirates a surprise. -----a mission based a true story. -----Need addons: Duala, Molatian units, Isolda Fleets

True story? Any source?

...... no one reads do they .....

Or take 2 mins to test.

To quote the readme

- Fall through decking when walking around

Bug with ArmA on very large objects.

Thanks for the comments guys.