Sign in to follow this  
peppy

The Project “Spooky�

Roger that I will consider providing more detail the grater the interests, Right now I am looking to increase the immersion to a point that might be implemented as an expansion pack, one built solely by the gamers who script it.

I am looking to get some help by peeps interested in assisting in the project, dubbed “Spookyâ€, or the “Spooky’sâ€.

Its creation is much more detailed than a few scripts, and should take a few more than a few good scripters new and old to accomplish. Intel is available as well as discussion regarding the details to peeps that may be interested in learning more.

The code is great, it is very flexible at times, and most people can script using it, so I think it is best for all of us put it all together as one solid package for real for both ARMA II the base, and OA the extension.

I personally don’t care for anything special I just have in mind something that I believe is worth it, rather than all of use compiling scripts that are not completely intended to work with each other, Thus scripting efficiently, and effectively causing a grater effectiveness thus immersion, interaction, and of course fun.

For example: you see a baseball, But you can’t really do anything with it, well how about pick it up and keep it for use as a distraction latter, or find a bud and pass it to each other a bit. These things are possible with the current game engine and scripting.

Eventuality most if not all scripts developed in the “Spook†project will be useable in the following forms.

Functions,

Modules,

Game Logics,

Scripts,

Units,

Equipment,

Objects,

Vehicles,

The end user should not have to manually edit files for it to function, but still have the option for complete customization as most if not all customization options are intended to be available at any time during game play, by dialog or map clicks..

It’s a Script Project. “Spooky†right now, is still under development its self, I am trying to develop a data base of all the Variables and values that are to be common amongst all the scripts included, I would guess this data base should grow substantially as more scripts are developed.

Here’s what I am kind of looking for in the long term, sooner stuff follows.

If it is Gravity, all your scripting covers (Forces, Volumes, Weights, and Velocities, etc.).

If it is Object Interaction, all your scripting would be Object based (Moving, Lifting, Pushing, Pulling, etc.)

If it is Player Based, Your scripting will cover things like Player - AI and player - player interactions. (includes AI)

If it is Action Based, your scripting would cover things from animation, to menu systems and UI, and GUI (input systems)

As I said, I am working on organizing the information, I just wanted to get the word out, and I am always looking for help in this part of the project as well.

This is the first for me, and all I am saying is that I am willing to be a part of a project that will make this game the simulator it was intended to be. If we can add it, we should be able to interact with it. I guess I should mention some of the scripts that I have a mind, for some reading past this point may be redundant for a few this is just for you.

The Lander II script (a Complex Location and Land script, under construction now.)

TumbleWeed Script (A script that created a bounce and tumble effect for objects placed, or spawned).

PurePhsiqs Script (A script that gives objects physics, Tree can blow over.)

ObjHunter Script (Object manipulation script that provides manipulation options to the player, depending on the objects class, Drink, sit, use, open, close, lift, throw, and so on..)

TheSpok Script (A top secret tool used by the Spooky’s only!. CLASSIFIED!)

That is just a few but considering it may take many to accomplish one makes for many more then what is listed here.

The Project “Spookyâ€, one I am eager to get started on, so I am. At the moment I am working on some landing scripts, there quit complicated at this time, as I am still re-learning the scripting. The landing scripts are as follows.

1. CallSpooky (Spawns the Spooky Crew, Gunners, Medics, and Operations lead, and crew) these teams are always on the spooky. So a player can only get four support members if requested.)

2. Cleaner (It runs checks to see if something has been created by any of the spooky scripts, and deletes what is not needed before reinitializing anything needed, markers, way points, and objects)

3. Land0 (Is meant to be 3D controller that is 2d at the moment for the spooky and its landings and take offs. I am working on this one right now. It will allow the following adjustable settings, Landing Height, for landing on building tops, Direction of approach, Direction on Landing, Direction of Takeoff. I am hoping to add setting for setting Actual speed of egress and regress. The settings can be made adjustable by dialog or maps click such as click A and click B, equals setting.)

4. Land1 (It creates a visual reference overlay of all action zones for spook team, each member has its own zone, they have to react individually, complete independent, unless grouped. The should have responses that will cause one or more to back the other depending on the situation, thus they MUST have situational awareness, I have a good Idea on this, if you’re interested. Additionally, they must react with first counter measures, if it is suppression so be it, and THEN cover, smoke is what I am thinking, that each have one, and not all use it, a random selection of the AI in the action. Also they will have custom equipment, such as machine gunners, and sharp shooter, so these too must act there position, such as a sniper will support a call that has some distance, where a machine gunner will address closer threats, leaving the Sniper to do whatever it was meant to do. YOU will need this script and all the others to work with, so depending on the response, I will do what is needed then. The script also sets all triggers and their actions.)

5. Land2 ( this is the Ejector. it is what controls the AI team members after spooky has touched down, it sends them to their assigned zone, and also sets there initial state, which is YELLOW, and "AWARE". The Pilot is set numb, and the copilot sits as watch, two gunners are in and HOT all times. May change that depending on situation, I am thinking there may need to be about 6 landing patterns, like football plays. On the other hand, we will also be using the same AI for the bad guys, so they too will have plays, this is what brings emersion, the events around you, and there ways. We are going to use some Brain playïŠ)

Needing to be done or started:

Zone actions and responses, (CLEAR, Aware, under fire, taking fire, HIT, ABORT!)

Class type action and response, (OBSERV, Notify, Defend Self, Defend Team, Defend Spook, Defend Player, Cover, SMOKE,) – (Special responses: Assist, Join, Defend Mate, these would include medical actions such as drag and lift, Gunners will not apply meds. Medics will)

Special Notes on medics.

Medics must have the following ability’s:

A. To heal team mates, (Remember there not grouped!)

B. To heal self,

C. Join Player (IF there are injured)

D. Work independent from player, but under radio control. (Auto Heal players Team)

E. Work Automatically (Search and Heal any in zone, players team is priority! IF no hurt team members)

F. Have Specialized Action AI and Cover AI.

Situational wariness: Dubbed “LadyListerâ€

LadyLister is the Spookys AI. It has to know everything about the spooky dynamically, meaning it can’t know everything; it has to know everything about what it has to know.

Example of Spooky Helo AI

a. To report targets by map updates and messages to the caller.

b. To have reactive awareness, (shots fired, spook will seek alternative route.

c. To select the appropriate landing patterns and play for the current situation.

d. To ABORT when is okay to., To Move when NEED to.

i. Special not on this one, It will move away from the zone if the AI decide its clear enough for it to, meaning it will not be leaving the team exposed, meaning the AI would give OK only after Team has cover, where it will return only after the zone is clear.

e. To Retain map click information, (Example If you select a place on the map that the AI will send support for the Spook, That location is cleared after a short time, BUT the AI knows it’s still there. The Spooky map clicks can look congested if there not cleared. But don’t worry that is what the cleaner is for ïŠ

f. Special Control Scripts control Spooky in all advanced movements depending on awareness scripts, this includes the FlyMap scripts that will allow spook to fly nap of the earth, and accomplish ant pop up stops.

i. HOT In, HOT out, Easy In, Easy Out, MedVac, and others.

g. To Use “Spook†the weapon effectively, and efficiently (preservation)

I am sorry for not providing a clear read, I am working on putting it all together for just that purpose.

Elements include:

One Chalk MH-60s with a crew of four.
Chalk Guard Team, a Team of four solders each Independent of Each other and the Chalk.
Medic Team, a Team consisting of one medic, and his Backup.
A fast Action Team Independent but grouped.

Available Mission Types:
Transportation of Ammunitions.
Transpiration of Reinforcements.
Medical Service.
Air Recon Services.
Hot Extraction. (When Selecting, Chalk Land! & Chunk Bug – Out!

Available Basic Chalk Controls: via Radio

Chalk Deploys Spook (Top Secret at the moment! – Not included yet..)

Chalk Moves to Players Selected location. (See Notes)

Chalk Land My Location.
Land At My location
Danger Close! Land!
Safe & Clear! Land!
Land at Map Location
Danger Close! Land!
Safe & Clear! Land!
Land

Chalk Air Recon & Land.
Recon Start & End
At My Position
At Map Position

Chalk Provide Support.
Ammunition & Personal
Ammunitions
Personal
Four men
Two men
Ammunition & Personal
Equipment Transportation
Empty Transport
Transport with Personal
Transport with Personal & Ammo
Medical Services
Medics Manual
Medics Semi-Auto
Medics Auto

Chalk Hover.
Set Hover Height
At My Position
At Map Position
Hover 10.
Auto Hover

Chalk Bug Out!.
Chalk Bug Out 10
Chalk Bug Out 20
Chalk Bug Out!

Addition options: See Special.

All Advanced options:

Chalk Moves to player or map location and adds radio communications that include the following.

Chalk Land my Location.
Sub-Command = Land at My location
Sub-Command = Danger Close! Land!
-Chalk will Land lights off, and hot.
Sub-Command = Safe & Clear! Land!
-Chalk will land Normal.
Sub-Command = Land at Map Location
Sub-Command = Danger Close! Land!
-Chalk will Land lights off, and hot.
Sub-Command = Safe & Clear! Land!
-Chalk will land Normal.
Sub-Command = Land.
-Chalk will land immediately.

Chalk Air Recon & Land.
Sub-command = Recon Start & End.
-Player will define the radius of the chalks circle by selecting two points on the map, one the start, or center, and two the end, the Distance between Start and End is the outer radius, given it is not less the 100.
Sub-Command = At My Pos.
-Chalk will Recon 100m default or player defined radius above players location.
Sub-Command = At Map Pos.
-Chalk will Recon 100m default or player defined radius at players selected map location.
Chalk Provide Support.
Sub-Command = Ammunition & Personal.
Sub-Command = Ammunitions.
-Chalk will land leaving an Ammunitions crate behind.
Sub-Command = Personal. * (See Special.)
Sub-Command = Four Man.
-Chalk will deliver a four man team. (Default .Hpp file)
Sub-Command = Two Man.
-Chalk will deliver a two man team. (Default .Hpp file)
Sub-Command = Ammunition & Personal.
-Chalk will deliver the (default) team, and ammunitions crate.
Sub-Command = Equipment Transportation.
Sub-Command = Empty Transport.
-Provides Predefined Vehicles or Available vehicles. (via .hpp file.)
Sub-Command = Transport with Personal.
-Same as above but Delivers Default Crew for Vehicle Type.
Sub-Command = Transport with Personal & Ammo.
-Same as above but Vehicle has modified ammo and weapons aboard.

Sub-Command = Medical Services * (See Special.)
Sub-Command = Medics Manual.
-Medic Joins Players team for as long as there are wounded.
Sub-Command = Medics Semi-Auto.
-Medic will be assigned a Team, where the player will control them externally.
Sub-Command = Medics Auto.
-Medic automatically heals any wounded soldiers in players group.

Chalk Hover.
Sub-Command = Hover At Set Height
-Player will define the “height†of the chalks Hover by selecting two points on the map, one the start, and two the end, the Distance between Start and End is the Height, given it is not less then 1.
Sub-Command = At My Position.
-Chalk will Hover at 20 (default) or Player defined height at players location.
Sub-Command = At Map Position.
-Player will define the position of the chalks hover by selecting a point on the map.
Sub-Command = Chalk Hover 10.
-Chalk will drop to 10 at current location immediately (May crash if not clear).
Sub-Command = Auto Hover.
-Leaves the Chalk hovering until give addition orders.
Chalk Bug Out!
Sub-Command = Chalk Bug Out 10
-Chalk will Move to Random Position for 10 min.
Sub-Command = Chalk Bug Out 20
-Chalk will Move to random Position for 20 min.
Sub–Command = Chalk Bug Out!
-Chalk will return to base.

Special [Personal]:

Once Personal is on the ground and near the player the following options will be made available to the player.

Team-Name Join My Team.
The Requested Team will join the players Team.
Team-Name under My Orders.
The Requested Team will be assigned a Team under the player’s control.
Team-Name Independent of Me.
The Requested Team will work under scripting that includes routines for.
Defend Players Team.
Ai Team will Follow Defend scripts when player has contact.
Cover and Stealth.
Ai Team will Cover when player team is not under fire but has contact.
Responsive action as per player’s action.
Stance.
Copy Stance Auto, Semi, or None. (via .hpp file.)
Formation.
Copy Formation, Independent, Situational. (via .hpp file.)
Combat Status.
Copy Combat, Full Combat, Auto Combat. (Via hpp. File.)
Behavior.
Copy Behavior, Auto Behavior, Situational Behavior. (via .hpp file.)
Position.
Distance Far, Distance Mid, Distance Near, Independent (via .hpp file.)

Special [Medics]:

Once Medics are on the ground and near the player the following options will be made available to the player.

Medic Join My Team.
The Requested Team will join the players Team.
Medic under My Orders.
The Requested Team will be assigned a Team under the player’s control.
Medic Independent of Me.
The Requested Medic will work under scripting that includes routines for.
Checking for injured on players team.
Move to and heal AI and player.
Semi Responsive action.
Automatic situational responses.
Board Chalk when no longer needed.

The End!..

Whooo.

Sorry if I have forgotten anything, work in progress but this is the intention. :)
[/Code]

I will leave it at that that is allot of information already lol..

Thanks I will check for y our reply..

Edited by Peppy

Reading 'Spooky' I assumed this might have been about another AC-130 script. But reading on I just began getting more lost. Is it about more scripts to lead to more immersion in game play? (Assumes such after reading 'Drink, sit, use, open, close, lift, throw') if not, I believe explaining a bit more about what it will be might get you a couple more stepping up instead of wondering what the project is about. My two cents O_o

Sorry I moved everything to top post!

Edited by Peppy

Ah, that explains more. Sounds like a good idea. Wish I had more scripting experience or I'd throw my hat in. But sadly I'm just altering already made codes haha. Wish you luck with your project! Will be nice to have more immersion then just more ways to kill people and such haha

Sorry I moved everything to top post!

Edited by Peppy

You mean another total conversion system. I assume you still don't have a team. Well, DIY :P Good luck

it is not a conversion at all, it is an extension of what is already available,

I am starting with the Spook project as a pilot project, as well as a test base from some other things such as the spooky teams individual AI Reaction and Action Scripts.

I am not going to explain to much further, I am however working on a complete information package that will make clear the direction of this project, and what it hopes to achieve, but it may take time.

This is a sample of the menu system only, I am posting it so that others who many want to use some of the scripting as reffrance are welcome.

Thanks

//=========================================================
//==== ProJect Spooky =====
//==== Created By: Peppy (Aka: Locks_g) =====
//==== 2011. Vir .1 (Sample script) =====

Caller = _This Select 0;
_MenuIsMain = (_This Select 3) Select 1;
_MenuSection = (_This Select 3) Select 2;
_MenuIndexs = (_This Select 3) Select 3;
_MenuSubSec = (_This Select 3) Select 4;
_MenuSpecial = (_This Select 3) Select 5;

_Clearner = [Caller] ExecVM "Clearner.sqf"; waitUntil {scriptDone _Clearner};

If (( _MenuIsMain == 1 ) && ( _MenuSection == 0 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 0 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 0 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {
Hint "Main Menu";
menuA = player addAction ["Spooky Services", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,0,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Main Options ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 0 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 0 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Main Options";
men0 = caller addAction ["Spook land!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,1,0,0],5]; // ------- done
men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Recon ", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,2,0,0],4]; // ------- done
men2 = caller addAction ["Spook Provide Ground Support", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,0,0],3];
men3 = caller addAction ["Spook Provide Air Support", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,4,0,0],2];
men4 = caller addAction ["Spook Bug Out!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,0,0],1];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook Land Options ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 1 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 0 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Land Options";
Men0 = caller addAction ["Spook Land At My location", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,1,1,0],5];
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Land at Map Location", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,1,2,0],4];
Men2 = caller addAction ["Spook Land!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,1,3,0],3];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,0,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook Land My Location ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 1 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 1 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Land My Location";
Men0 = caller addAction ["Spook Danger Close! Land!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],5];
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Safe And Clear! Land!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],4];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,1,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook Land Map Location ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 1 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 2 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Land Map Location";
Men0 = caller addAction ["Spook Danger Close! Land!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],5];
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Safe And Clear! Land!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],4];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,1,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook Land ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 1 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 3 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Land";

};

// ============================================================================= Spook Recon Options ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 2 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 0 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Recon Options";
Men0 = caller addAction ["Spook Recon At My Position", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,2,1,0],5];
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Recon At Map Position", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,2,2,0],4];
Men2 = caller addAction ["Spook Recon Start to End", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,2,3,0],3];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,0,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook Recon My Location ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 2 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 1 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Recon My Location";
Men0 = caller addAction ["Spook Danger Close!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],5];
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Safe And Clear!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],4];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,2,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook Recon Map Location ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 2 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 2 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Recon Map Location";
Men0 = caller addAction ["Spook Danger Close!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],5];
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Safe And Clear!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],4];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,2,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook Recon SE ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 2 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 3 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Recon SE";

};

// ============================================================================= Spook Support Options ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 0 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Options";
Men0 = caller addAction ["Spook Support Personal", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,1,0],5];
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Support Equipment Transportation", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,2,0],4];
Men2 = caller addAction ["Spook Support Medical Services", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,3,0],3];
Men3 = caller addAction ["Spook Support Ammunition", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,4,0],2];

};

// ============================================================================= Spook Support Personal ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 1 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Personal";
Men0 = caller addAction ["Spook Send Four Units", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],5];
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Send Two Units", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],4];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,0,0],6];
};

If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 1 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 1 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Personal x4 AI";
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Safe and Clear!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],4];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,1,0],6];
};

If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 1 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 2 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Personal X2 AI";
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Safe and Clear!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 1,0,0,0,0],4];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,1,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook Support Transportation ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 2 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Transportation";
Men1 = caller addAction ["Send Empty Transport", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,2,1],5];
Men2 = caller addAction ["Send Transport with Personal", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,2,2],4];
Men3 = caller addAction ["Send Transport with Personal And Ammo", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,2,3],3];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,0,0],6];
};

If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 2 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 1 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Transportation Empty";

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,2,0],6];
};

If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 2 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 2 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Transportation Personal";

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,2,0],6];
};

If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 2 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 3 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Transportation Personal and Ammo";

};

// ============================================================================= Spook Support Medical Services ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 3 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Medical Services";
Men1 = caller addAction ["Send Medics Manual", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,3,1],5];
Men2 = caller addAction ["Send Medics Semi-Auto", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,3,2],4];
Men3 = caller addAction ["Send Medics Auto", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,3,3],3];

};

If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 3 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 1 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Medical Services Manual";

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,3,0],6];
};

If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 3 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 2 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Medical Services Semi auto";

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,3,0],6];
};

If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 3 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 3 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Medical Services Auto";

};

// ============================================================================= Spook Support Ammunition Options ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 4 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Ammunition Options";
Men1 = caller addAction ["Send Ammunitions", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,4,1],5];
Men2 = caller addAction ["Send Weapons and ammo", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,4,2],4];

};

If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 4 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 1 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Ammunition";

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,4,0],6];
};

If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 3 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 4 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 2 )) then {

Hint "Spook Support Ammunition And Weapons";

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,3,4,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook Air Support Options ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 4 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 0 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Air Support Options";
Men0 = caller addAction ["Spook Suport My location", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,4,1,0],5];
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook Suport Map Location", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,4,2,0],4];

};

// ============================================================================= Spook Air Support My Location ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 4 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 1 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Air Support My Location";

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,4,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook Air Support Map Location ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 4 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 2 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook Air Support Map Location";

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,4,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook BugOut Options ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 5 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 0 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook BugOut Main Options";
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook BugOut!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,1,0],5];
Men2 = caller addAction ["Spook BugOut 10!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,2,0],4];
Men3 = caller addAction ["Spook BugOut 20!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,3,0],3];

};

// ============================================================================= Spook BugOut! Options ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 5 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 1 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook BugOut! Options";
Men0 = caller addAction ["Spook BugOut! To My Location", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,1,0],5];
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook BugOut! To Map Location", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,0,0],4];
Men2 = caller addAction ["Spook Return To Base!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,0,0],3];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook BugOut 10 ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 5 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 2 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook BugOut 10! Options";
Men0 = caller addAction ["Spook BugOut! To My Location", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,1,0],5];
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook BugOut! To Map Location", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,1,0],4];
Men2 = caller addAction ["Spook Return To Base!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,1,0],3];

MenuA = player addAction ["<t color = '#01DF01'>Back</t>", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,0,0],6];
};

// ============================================================================= Spook BugOut 20 ===================
If (( _MenuIsMain == 0 ) && ( _MenuSection == 1 ) && ( _MenuIndexs == 5 ) && ( _MenuSubSec == 3 ) && ( _MenuSpecial == 0 )) then {

Hint "Spook BugOut 20! Options";
Men1 = caller addAction ["Spook BugOut! To Map Location", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,1,0],4];
Men2 = caller addAction ["Spook Return To Base!", "MenuSysytem.sqf", [caller, 0,1,5,1,0],3];

};

[/Code]

Edited by Peppy