Sign in to follow this  
peans

fixed f-15/iran f-14

better be careful with such attacks.

or what?

i can read.. and i have the chat logs from your shit with emery..

I'm just glad we're all mature enough around here not to resort to name-calling. Emery and whatever he did or did not is not subject of this thread, aye?

name calling.. its a description of a behavioral pattern..:rolleyes:

whatever.. i said my peace.. and peans is gone.

or what?

i can read.. and i have the chat logs from your shit with emery..

Feel free to post them.

Myke;1851413']@Darkhorse 1-6

although in general i agree with you' date=' in this particular case i think Eble already gave general permission:[/b']

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1794864&postcount=133

I also think at this point it doesn't need Ikar's permission as Eble surely had permission (and also possible restrictions linked to it) and if Ikar would have permitted any further goin development beyond Eble's work, Eble surely would have stated this.

I have myself a similar case where i received some MLOD's for my missilebox and i was clearly told that i'm allowed to give them away if i want without the need of additional permission, as long credits are given properly.

I see in this case here that he clearly links all credits to the original author/porter (Ikar/Eble) and only take credits for what he done himself.

Myke;1851561']I think the permission issue is not really a issue in this case. So although you have a valid point that get's often disrespected' date=' in this particular case i don't see a problem so far.

@[APS']Gnat & wld427

i'm full backing what you're saying in general but in this case IMHO everything seems to be done right.

Myke;1852004']I think the the points are clear. May we stop this now and here and come back to the topic please?

Finally fixing/improving an addon is still a good bunch of work and surely also deserves a pinch of respect. Good work.

Myke;1852933']It seems we can't agree to stop this discussion by now in here.

These are all of Myke's posts in this thread.

i can read..

Apparently you can't.