Sign in to follow this  
[aps]gnat

Tu22M3 Backfire bomber for ArmA2/OA

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciated :D

If it's not too much bother, could you please add a smashed to pieces wreck model, like the one 3DArtist has been planning for his Tu-95MS? Seems it will be a while before he can get back to work with his plane.

We need more wrecks and clutter in our maps :) Can't make aircraft graveyards without plenty of wrecks ;)

The readme contained the classname for the wreck, "RKTTU22M3Wreck"

If you spawn that, you have a wreck.

And no sorry, I'm not going to as much trouble as 3DArtist did ;)

CBA is hard to get working with steam version of AMRA2 or Operation Arrow head, even harder with CO

Sorry mate, I can't help you with Steam stuff, but I don't understand why it would be hard.

Theres threads in this forum that may help.

@All

FYI, I use Beta Patch 77777 or higher because BIS improved the bomber AI code a bit. But not mandatory.

Edited by [APS]Gnat

СпаÑибо, товарич!

Can't wait to recreate the Backfire strike scene from The Sum of All Fears.

Gnat;1850706']Cassname for the wreck' date=' "RKTTU22M3Wreck"

If you spawn that, you have a wreck.

And no sorry, I'm not going to as much trouble as 3DArtist did ;)[/quote']

Roger that. Didn't notice the wreck as I was too hypnotized by those bombers blasting everything in their way :o Please check your PM, though :)

СпаÑибо, товарич!

Can't wait to recreate the Backfire strike scene from The Sum of All Fears.

ОплÑ) Ещё один руÑÑкий) Рможет Украинец? ЗемлÑк? Давай друг, поговорим))) Жду ответа) в ЛС)

---------------------------------------------

TU-22 is beautifull!

ОплÑ) Ещё один руÑÑкий) Рможет Украинец? ЗемлÑк? Давай друг, поговорим))) Жду ответа) в ЛС)

---------------------------------------------

TU-22 is beautifull!

i thought this was an english forum......

i thought this was an english forum......

Yes, yes) This is my friend) from our motherland))) Execuse me please) I will not writing russian, but i have order to write the message on my native language!

This my civilian rights! Оn this does not rebuke me, and then those words do not apply to addon of Gnat. :p

@RaiBow

Use the bloody PM button, thats what its for!

@All,

Myke has released an updated Missilebox.

Thanks Myke

Always welcome, Mate. Would have released it earlier but had to finish a new weapon for it...GBU-39 SDB for the F-22 by nes4day.

Gnat;1851515']Thanks for the mirrors guys

Thank you so much! No you did not have such wonderful addon! Waiting for B1-B1 is my favorite bomber competitor TU-160:bounce3::bounce3::yay:

Yes, yes) This is my friend) from our motherland))) Execuse me please) I will not writing russian, but i have order to write the message on my native language!

This my civilian rights! Оn this does not rebuke me, and then those words do not apply to addon of Gnat. :p

reguardless, its the rules, BIS rules not mine.

i am happy to see you come in and support Gnat for all his hard work. Thank you's go a long way to modders who spend enourmous amounts of time to bring you soemthing free out of thier own good will.

So here is mine too....

THANKS GNAT!!!!! :bounce3::yay::bounce3::yay:

I agree with you Eddie

THANKS GNAT!!!

You are one of the greatest members of this community. Every single time someone has asked you for help you have answered. You have given more than you should and you have pushed the limits of the game engine farther than anyone could possible imagine.

I remember the first time in 2007 that I discovered Armed Assault. (I'm not from the OFP generation, sorry) and one of the first things I saw in these boards was your ships in the original Arma Navy thread.

Since then I have only seen good things coming from you

Thanks from the other side of the world, GNAT, Thanks!!!!

Cheers for this been havin fun blasting anything that moves... Now if only it could be filled with grenades lol. Great work Gnat!

this is a very fun addon..... performs very well in MP.... well as long as you are not bluefor :p

You are one of the greatest members of this community. Every single time someone has asked you for help you have answered. You have given more than you should and you have pushed the limits of the game engine farther than anyone could possible imagine.

Thanks Mankyle, appreciate the comments. I'll wait until next year for my Community Awards nomination LOL ;)

Now if only it could be filled with grenades lol.
performs very well in MP.... well as long as you are not bluefor :p

LOL ... Thanks

It already carries 3. Try the 2.4B9.7 teaser with the T22 anti-ship version.

Great stuff, excellent work as usual Gnat. Look forward to playing around with all the new toys over the weekend. :)

Great addon Gnat, amazing aircraft!

I think I dont get the skin code or something.->

I add this: [_plane] execvm "\rkttu22m3\scr\skin2.sqf" but get "local variable in global space".

what to do?

@pre-Vet

i guess you have the code in the initline. You use a local variable (variables that starts with a underline like _plane) in global space (the initline).

Replace "_plane" with "this" and it should work.

@[GLT]Myke

If i do that it says "type script, expected nothing"

-------------

used this: this exec "\rkttu22m3\scr\skin2.sqf" and works sometimes, othertimes its just the blue one again..

@[GLT]Myke

If i do that it says "type script, expected nothing"

-------------

used this: this exec "\rkttu22m3\scr\skin2.sqf" and works sometimes, othertimes its just the blue one again..

exec == sqs

execVM == sqf