Sign in to follow this  
nes4day

F-22A Raptor

That's a good point, but that's something I need to talk with the makers of ACE, because you wouldn't blackout nearly that much in a fighter jet(with all the training), since I also have ACE.
Make sure you're a supported pilot: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/G_Forces

I said I wasn't trying to rush him, man. Don't even worry about this mod until you feel like you can or want to. You're definitely right about the university being more important. I was just asking.

i cant find it in the editor for A2 can someone help.. or is it only for OA?

i cant find it in the editor for A2 can someone help.. or is it only for OA?

Please read the first page, it's an OA/CO addon.

@ nes4day.. CO has A2 in it :P , so if someone has a more useful reply let me know..

CO = A2 + OA, meaning you have to have both of them. If you want to use this addon, buy OA.

i have all ArmA DLC's.. but why cant i find it on A2

You must have operation arrowhead running to use this addon, if you just run A2, then it won't work

I hope they put an F-22 in Arma 3, but of course then they may not put nearly as much work into it as there should be.

I hope they put an F-22 in Arma 3, but of course then they may not put nearly as much work into it as there should be.

fivechars of :confused:

Man, it sucks of how busy you are at that college. But, that's your life, not this(unless what you're doing is programming). This mod would've been awesome finished.

New Update coming out this weekend.

Changelog

[Fixed] Gear not rolling when taking off

[Fixed] JDAM position wrong in weapon bay

[Removed] White Crosshair for M61

[Tweak] Future handling changes

Currently doing some last minute fixes before release, as of now, two of three wheels are turning while the third is going haywire, as soon as I sort that out, I will release the new update.

@Alkar Cammer: Well, I'm actually on holiday (last week of it), if you can call it a holiday. I have been job searching, preparing for my new semester of study (which by the way, starts on Monday). and dealing with some rather troublesome personal problems. So not much progress has been made this holiday.

And I'm doing a science degree, not computer related, unfortunately.

@Lao Fei Mao: well, don't have long to wait now.

Good new, can't wait! And could you make more different camouflage F22 in future?

I have been experimenting with different textures, but non of them seemed right, I'm planning on doing a newer stealth grey sort of color (like on the production Raptors) but that's likely to be a while.

As for possible camouflage , haven't given it too much of though, but I always did want to see what the Raptor might look like in digi-camo ;), so we will just have to wait and see now.

Version 0.5.0B is out :cool:

Changelog

v0.5.0

- [fixed] Wheels did not roll when taking off

- [fixed] Forward landing gear retracted in the wrong direction

- [changed] replaced white M-61 crosshair with new one

- [fixed] JDAM position inside weapon bay was wrong

- [tweak] handling and performance changes

Download link

Game Front Mirror

Please note that there will be no updates for this addon in a while unless there are significant issues with this release.

However, feel free to drop me a PM if you have any inquiries regarding this addon.

And please post any bugs/issues in the comment section but please check the known issue before posting.

Thank you and enjoy your flight ;)

Thanks all for the kind words and the mirrors

Very nice, I love this jet so much since I made myself a video with it.

Just one thing, will there be possible to include a collusion model with it for the further update?