Sign in to follow this  
[general nuisance]

BWMod server

Hello,

I'm sure like many of you are very disappointed to know there will be no further development of the mod. However, given that the mod is still there to be downloaded and played. There's no reason why a server couldn't load the mod and see how many people would be interested. I know there's meant to be a few bugs with the mod but it shouldn't hamper the overall enjoyment of the game. I think games which have mods and addons for various armed forces only add to the already wide range of content available to the game. It would be a niche player base who'll enjoy the mod but ArmA and OFP for that matter has always interested the niche gamer.

If anyone were willing to test the mod on their server and trial a few games to see how it plays online. I and many others would be deeply appreciative!

Regards,

GN.

We´re running BWMod on the Armed-Assault.de Stammtisch server nonstop, it´s a slightly updated version to get rid of that nasty shelldispersion bug and for ACE2 compatibility. Just try it out, there´s some missions too (mostly labeled "bwmod ..something"), you might encounter standing there without a weapon if you´ve chosen G36, yet all other assets and rifles work just fine.

Thank you for bringing your server to my attention. I had a go on it earlier and noticed there's no Warfare mode for BWMOD content. Has anyone made or released a Warfare mission for BWMOD or is one yet to be released? In addition, have you considered including the "BW-Compilation' and RKSL Eurofighter addons?

you could also try the 533 jägerbatallion server running with @cba;@ace;@acre;@acex;@zcommon_ace;@amt;@bwmod;@bwmod_ace;@bw-compilation;@bw-compilation_ace;@brik;@fdf_podagorsk;@rksl

Hello Snafu2 and thanks. I've tried to join the server but I got refused due to having the wrong keys. Would you please tell me where I can get the correct ones?

I have the latest version of the ACE mod, in addition to BWMOD and its compilation pack.

try again without @zcommon_ace;@brik

and add @acex_ru;@acex_usnavy - forgot to mention that

should look like: @acex_ru;@acex_sm;@acex_usnavy;@acre;@jayarma2lib;@bwmod;@ace;@rksl;@amt;@bw-compilation_ace;@bwmod_ace;@bw-compilation;@fdf_podagorsk