Sign in to follow this  
EMSI

CSLA for A2CO

Hello, I found problem with mounting UK59 on buildings. When I hit mount uk59, avatar start mounting but when he finish it disappears. I think it's problem with getposATL. Thanks

Thanks for the reporting. We will look on it.

Any other mirrors that support download managers (like armaholic) available? Still can't download from moddb, other hosts abort downloading after 25-31%:( I use sh!tty 3G so any connection downfall results in download aborting.

I also inform about the release armedassault.info and OFPEC portals, but there isn't still any response (PM or news release).

What's the issue with the ModDB mirror?

EDIT:

You can try Arma2base.de mirror here (Thanks Miller): http://www.arma2base.de/include.php?path=news&catid=108&type=2

Edited by EMSI

I also inform about the release armedassault.info and OFPEC portals, but there isn't still any response (PM or news release).

What's the issue with the ModDB mirror?

It says none of the free mirrors are available, so I had to refresh the list for many times with the same result.

Oh and thanks for Arma2base.de mirror, it will work:)

I found a couple bugs with the M1008 pickup. First, the speedometer acts like a tachometer, you can see it bounce when shifting, and never goes over "35mph". Second, the fuel gauge reads empty when full of fuel, and the needle will drop down way below E on empty. I think it's been this way for awhile, not new to this release.

I love the uniforms on the spec forces, nice dragon :)

Edited by AZCoder

Thanks for the reporting of shiny (not important, but required for overall glance of the Mod) bugs. Will be fixed.

Dragon on the uniforms for SpecOps is the same as on the coalition flag of AFMC.

speclogoresize.png

afmcflag.png

I think I found few bugs in v2.20.

1. Unit Rifleman from AFMC: Airborne Troops has LAW launcher without ammo.

2. Wenn unit has backpack and launcher like that Rifleman from point 1. we can't open backpack wenn we have launcher on our back, wenn we drop launcher we can take something from backpack to inventory. Maybe this is arma engine limitation not bug in CSLA mod?

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I was testing units etc on Utes and i think that something is wrong with few launchers from mod:LAW,RPG7 with optic sight,RPG75.

Wenn I shoot in some buldings (for example middle part of flight tower) rockets fly through buldings. There is no problem with launchers taken from A2 like: Dragon, Smaw or standard RPG.

Ok, that's all for now. Now i will play some of the missions.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Ps: new and changed units/vehicles look great. :D

2. Wenn unit has backpack and launcher like that Rifleman from point 1. we can't open backpack wenn we have launcher on our back, wenn we drop launcher we can take something from backpack to inventory. Maybe this is arma engine limitation not bug in CSLA mod?

For me, works fine when I double click on my backpack. And yes, it's Arma engine limitation, becouse you can't use backpack and launcher at same time. But with scripts you can avoid this bug

@Skiline5

Thx for that thip, your method works :) I was tring do this like that: 1 click on backpack and then on Open Backpack but we dont have that option wenn we also have launcher.

Today I finished some mission from campaign demo. All are great, didn't have any bugs. They end without any problem.

In Assistance and Long hand we have great battle sounds in background.

Gambit, very good and long

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

helicopter mission with many tasks.

Flying circus is also fun but maybe little to short ;) (I made almost the same mission in my RACS mission pack :) ).

So far i for me the best was Long Hand, using DANA support and watching effects, awesome.

Ps: i like that on some weapons we can put or take of optics/nvg or we can change grenades to assault etc.

We have prepared the basic model of T-55, but it's not suitable for CSLA. Should be modified to version T-55AM2 Kladivo.

But now we need to finish all the remaining models used in campaign etc.

T-55 has a low priority.

I have a question about the static artillery, such as the D30 and M-52 mortar. Are these supposed to work with the Artillery Module? I ask because I've done several tests and they never respond to BIS_ARTY_F_ExecuteTemplateMission. If I substitute the CSLA mortars with Russian or Takistani, everything works as expected. The static mortar and D30 work fine otherwise, it's just with the Arty module that I've had no success.

Those static weapons are not included in the Arty Module as DANA or RM-70. Will be fixed soon.

Anyway, they are working correct with the Arty Computer and also as standalone weapon with player.

Am I the only one who don't have RG4 hand grenades working? They are displayed in inventory and may be switched to defence/assault mode after player unit gets other grenades in its inventory, but they can't be thrown. So do all the smoke grenades that are stored in pistol mags slots.

ACE mod isn't compatible with CSLA mod :)

I just retested the grenades, no trouble at all. RG4's have always worked for me. Must be something else going on?

@EMSI - I am referring only to the D-30 howitzer and M-52 mortar. I'm not sure from your answer if that was clear. I didn't test the Dana or RM70 with the arty module.

Thanks!

Have you also tested the grenades in multiplayer? That's where the problems manifest themselves, usually.

Also a question: is there a way to disable the 'dig trench/foxhole' etc.... features during the mission?

In my specific case, I want that players can only create fortifications at the start of the mission, and not later.

Great mod by the way, as always since OPF.

Cheers,

D.

Edited by Dimitri_Harkov
Type-O!

@AZ Coder:

Yes, I understand. But currently also DANA and RM-70 (our version) is not working correctly with Arty module. They are working well in all other situations, but we need to solve this issue when the arty is "invisible" for player.

@Dimitri_Harkov:

There isn't any option how to disable these functions in mission, but you may use a little trick.

Once you remove shovel (or pickaxe) these actions will be disabled. So at the beginning of the mission just remove the items from the player's gear and that's it.

And when you will add these items back to the player's gear, actions will be again available and player will be able to build trenches etc.

Hope this helps.

Cool, thank you. This is absolutely one of my favorite mods of all time, just so you know :D

hi guys, someone can tell me please how i set up the 9M113 Konkurs to fire? i pick it up from a crate but then i don't find how to set it up. thx

also i cant manage to set bayonet, heavy barrel, bipod, etc

is there a command key to do all those things?

9M113 Konkurs is magazine, no weapon. You must build AT firing emplacement and go in with 9M113.

Bayonet is fake. It's prepared for further mod version.

Heavy barrel is heavy for fire from hand ;-) It's part for

- you must have UK-59 tripod backpack, UK-59 heavy barrel and ((Meopta ZD 4x8° scope and UK-59L) or UK-59L with scope).

Bipod is for Sa-58P - take Bipod in your GEAR and open Action menu.

9M113 Konkurs is magazine, no weapon. You must build AT firing emplacement and go in with 9M113.

Bayonet is fake. It's prepared for further mod version.

Heavy barrel is heavy for fire from hand ;-) It's part for

- you must have UK-59 tripod backpack, UK-59 heavy barrel and ((Meopta ZD 4x8° scope and UK-59L) or UK-59L with scope).

Bipod is for Sa-58P - take Bipod in your GEAR and open Action menu.

thx!

i was struggling with the sa-58P untill i found out that you also need the scope to attach the bipod