Sign in to follow this  
EMSI

CSLA for A2CO

Thanks for all positive feedback. :)

Keeping us to work on a Mod with a new "power".

MAA is still in the Mod, he's a leader, but our team is now too small beside of OFP times.

Wow, campaign with about 30 missions, i dont need nothing more :)

I'm anxious to play the campaign as well :)

Something has been nagging me for awhile now. The attitude direction indicator in the Mi-24 and Mi-8 only work in the horizontal plane, but not the vertical:

adi_no_vertical.jpg

Works fine for the vanilla Russian versions, and all other CSLA aircraft. Is this something that could be corrected?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, the progress on the campaign is paused now due to issues with my HW. :( (hope will be fixed soon)

But others are working on the new models, so upcoming patch will contain also new vehicles. Which kind of types is now confidential. :p

Thanks for the report about the horizon indicator. Models are original BIS, but we need to check if we don't miss something in our configs etc.

EMSI, Do you have any plans on making a standalone version of the Mig-29 for the Russian faction?

No, our MiG is included in the MOD also in the Soviet/Russian version and there are no plans to release it as standalone. No reason.

179467_10150089580980675_2094617_n.jpg

180699_10150089581055675_1411279_n.jpg

168903_10150089581030675_4628641_n.jpg

Not yet. Now we are working on more stuff for the AFMC side. They need some "reinforecements".

I hope it will be included.

As I wrote. Soviet/russian MiG is already included in the MOD.

You can find it under the OPFOR - Rus Air Force.

Sorry for mistyping - I meant Su-17 of CSLA airforce:)

Answer is the same.

Not yet. Now we are working on more stuff for the AFMC side. They need some "reinforecements".

Hello folks!

For the first, Merry Christmas to all! :xmas_o:

... and as a small gift from our side, we are bringing you the completely new release of our modification CSLA for Arma2:Combined Operations.

BI_forum_csla_a2co_2.20_release_001.jpg

It's pleasure for us to bring to you this holiday update.

You can be sure that all content previously released from version 2.10 to these days is already inserted in this release.

So, what's new in version 2.20.

New vehicles:

• RM-70 (CSLA)
  • ShKHâ€77 DANA (CSLA)
  • BPzV-1 Svatava (CSLA)
  • MU-90 (CSLA)
  • F-5E Tiger II fighter (AFMC)
  • F-5E Tiger II CAS (AFMC)

New singleplayer missions:

• Showcase CSLA (locked by default)*
  • Showcase AFMC (locked by default)*
  • Showcase FIA (locked by default)*
  • Support (demo from campaign '89)
  • Flying circus (demo from campaign '89)
  • Rumburak (demo from campaign '89)
  • Gambit (demo from campaign '89)
  • Long hand (demo from campaign '89)

*you need to finish other SP missions first to unlock this content

New weapons:

• Winchester 1300 (AFMC)
  • Minimi (AFMC)
  • FN FAL with Trilux/ANPVS-4 (AFMC)
  • SVD with NSPU (CSLA)
  • Sa-58 with NSPU (CSLA)

Others:

• all units of the AFMC faction are completely new together with gear and items
  • new backpacks for AFMC
  • new helmets on CSLA riflemen/motoriflemen
  • improvement of textures on CSLA units
  • new unarmed units of CSLA faction (prisoners)
  • new animations for holding of Uk-59, Minimi, W1300 and many other weapons

BI_forum_csla_a2co_2.20_release_002.jpg

BI_forum_csla_a2co_2.20_release_003.jpg

BI_forum_csla_a2co_2.20_release_004.jpg

BI_forum_csla_a2co_2.20_release_005.jpg

BI_forum_csla_a2co_2.20_release_006.jpg

BI_forum_csla_a2co_2.20_release_007.jpg

And few words to the awaiting campaign:

Currently we are performing testing of the campaign parts and finishing with the last requirements, because the campaign has more alternative endings

and a large amount of variability in terms of progress through the missions.

So, this was the reason why we didn't include the campaign in this release, but as a compensation we have chosen a few missions from the campaign and they are now included in the SP missions list.

Ready-to-release campaign can be expected during the half of the year, along with other interesting addons and features.

The campaign will include approx. 60 missions, including the cutscenes (+ many intro and outro animations).

The player will be able to play as rifleman, a member of special forces in the rear of the enemy and as a fighter pilot/helicopter pilot, or as part of a tank crew.

There is a large variability in playing and completing various missions and with many ends can player encounter a variety of additional missions or minigames.

And for the end of this great news ...

... if you would like to work with us (whether in developing addons, missions or testing), please contact us through the any communication channel or easily through the email: csla_studio@outlook.com

But take a note that we will do the selection, because only then we can maintain the high quality of our and also your Mod.

Thank you and again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

CSLA Studio team

If you want to support your favourite Mod with any small amount of money, do it via our PayPal account here:

CSLA_donate_banner.png

... and here are the:

Download links

Note:

We are using simple and transparent NSIS installer, so during the installation you may follow all the steps, or just unpack all the files into the any temporary folder and then copy them (keeping their structure) to your specified folder.

File size: 1.13GB

ModDB

Uloz.to

AlterUpload

Filehosting

WebShare

Edited by EMSI

Thanks. Thanks. And one more time thanks guys:) You are the one of the few mods I always keep playing since OFP.

Many many thanks for this high quality MOD, Sir EMSI, I've been always keeping my eyes on it. Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the update. One of the best mods (from OFP times).

Ps: is something wrong with my eyes becose I see "The campaign will include approx. 60 missions" :D and I can't belive in this ;)

Yes, approx. 60 missions, but the real number of played mission in story can be 30-40. Campaign has more endings.

There is a wide variety of gamplay = another missions can follow as the player will choose from the options or if he will succeed/fail any tasks, missions etc.

Just wait for the release guys. :)

Great job!

About the camp., I hope it will be like OFP and we wont always lead a team.

Cant wait for it!

Holy cow that sounds like an epic campaign. I'm anxious to try out the Dana and F-5 :cool:

Thanks for this!

DANA and RM-70 are implemented as a standard artillery and they are compatible with standard BIS artillery computer. For RM-70 is also supported firing in bursts. You don't need more (?).

when i want call dana or rm-70 on radio, as artillery, i have message that they cant fire on that position and no matter where the target is. :(

Edited by 1986Marek