Sign in to follow this  
EMSI

CSLA for A2CO

Guys I think that good idea will be make a An-26, parachute, and script similar to "Airfield support", but with ability to transport troops by Antonov... Great job one again :).

can not seem to find landrovers in last update

have they been removed

also not seeing bunkers

does anyone else have this problem

using no mods

Bunkers => Empty -> Warfare Buildings -> "Bunker (big)" and the small one is "LO vz.36"

For the landrovers, I don't see them anywhere. However I can spawn them by classname, they just seem to be missing from the editor as far as I can tell.

LRs has been hidden and replaced by the GM M1008 vehicles in three variants.

These vehicles fits more into time scale than LRs for AFMC as a BLUFOR fictitious opponent for the CSLA.

Anyway, as AZcoder mentioned, they are still there because of back compatibility with previous SP/MP missions etc.

If you want to use them in your mission or script, use the createVehicle command and the classes of the LRs are available in the Editor's Reference Manual (PDF file installed in the Mod folder).

also not seeing bunkers

If you want add static defenses (empty or manned) to bunkers, you can use our prepared scripts. Usage of these script is simple (it is described in our reference manual installed in MOD folder) and can be used in SP or MP missions.

Thanks for the mod, top notch work! Always been a favorite right back to the OFP days.

However I do have an issue. I had to reinstall ARMA 2OA completely and after the clean reinstall the CSLA mod still shows up in the expansion list. I like to know if there is a way to clear the list?

Did you remove (delete) whole directory called @CSLA ?

In that directory is a small config file which shows the availability of the MOD in the game.

Hi

The last time I played CSLA was with OFP, the last I can remember was where the main character rode his bike somewhere and got shot and then everything went black. Please no spoilers, I just want to know what mods and for which ARMA I have to download to catch up with the story.

Never gave credit where it was due but CSLA was the mod with the most amazing atmosphere and the best sound of all the mods, I appreciated the detail and effort.

Thanks

So the story is continued in chapters Arma 1 and 2? There is no remake of OFP CSLA campaign in Arma 1 or 2?

No there is no continuous story between OFP and Arma 1 nor Arma 2.

Arma 1 doesn't contain any campaign, but for Arma 2 is a small one in WIP (released will be in next upcoming patch).

That is unfortunate! I will hold out from downloading in anticipation of the campaign. If you say small campaign, will it be longer or shorter than ArmA 2 Eagle Wing?

Longer ... I can say now, with approx. 15 missions.

Excellent gonna be awesome, will keep an eye out and follow CSLA news more closely now. Thanks for your time!

Did you remove (delete) whole directory called @CSLA ?

In that directory is a small config file which shows the availability of the MOD in the game.

Sorry, I've been gone for the last week.

Even after a full re-install and deleting the directory it still shows up in the expansions list.

Check (and edit if it's necessary) the user config files in your personal folder for Arma2.

Check (and edit if it's necessary) the user config files in your personal folder for Arma2.

Done that, even deleted them and it stills shows in the expansions list.

Thank you for this outstanding HiQ work! Have been following you since early releases for OFP.

Don't know whether it was already mentioned. With CSLA active there's some sort of conflict with throw-able IR target and u are not able to select it and throw.

busy adding CSLA factions to my mission, and came across an error in your configs

AFMC repair truck

class AFMC_M939r: AFMC_M939o

{

vehicleClass = "Support";

displayName = "$STR_AFMC_M939r";

descriptionShort = "$STR_AFMC_M939r";

picture = "\csla_afmc\Icons\5t_dtp";

icon = "\Ca\wheeled\data\map_ico\icomap_5TT_Rep_CA.paa";

hiddenSelections[] = {"temp1","temp2","reammo","temp4","cislo1","cislo2","cislo3"};

transportSoldier = 2;

transportAmmo = 300000;

supplyRadius = 6.8;

};

transportAmmo should be transportRepair

note: it inherits transportRepair = 50 from the base class but obviously a repair truck should have more repair capability than that.

Thanks for the report.

Passed to our config guru Faly.

Anyway, we are preparing patch in rev. 2.13 which will include also this fix.

More details about incoming patch will be released in few days.

Cheers,

EMSI

It's 1st civil version of Praga V3S - sludge gulper.