Sign in to follow this  
EMSI

CSLA for A2CO

Well to some extent it can be played together with ACE (at least browsing units in the editor and trying them is working for me :) ), other than that, if I know well, it has it's own system, so basically I think it's a no-go with ACE.

Oh. =/

I have a question, in mission Operation Dynamo there is said that you ARE spawning enemies, I would like to know exactly how, because there were few times when I would get into a nasty situation and more times I loaded there seem to be more enemies.

I have a question, in mission Operation Dynamo there is said that you ARE spawning enemies, I would like to know exactly how, because there were few times when I would get into a nasty situation and more times I loaded there seem to be more enemies.
In this mission is used standard BIS module ACM (Ambient Combat Manager).

Unfortunately, when you stay a long time period on one place, the module will still spawn enemy units over your position. We found during testing some compromise for the setting of this module when the player(s) are moving and staying. But sometimes can be the situation strange ;)

Edited by EMSI

Great stuff CSLA team! I've played all your releases from begining (OFP, ArmA 1) and it's top class work again.

I've enjoyed some SP missions yesterday, brings back memories on your excellent OFP campaigns. Is some campaign planned for ArmA 2 too?

Do we have AKM with GP-25 in this mod?

Will be there any fixes for MIG-29 ? Model is great but its flying like iron:-)

Edited by DenisRUS
memory

first off. Great mod. Been playing it since I downloaded it. Reminds me of the good ol OFP days :yay:

Only thing i have found that may be a bug is no recoil for the scorpion handgun. You can fire it full auto and it doesn't move an inch.

Apart from that. I haven't found another problem.

The recoil on the Å korpion really is almost non-existent, here's a video:

Am I the only without any smoke and muzzle when tanks fire against the enemy?

Do we have AKM with GP-25 in this mod?
No.

CSLA had czechoslovak Sa-58 assault rifle, no soviet AK.

But is a mistake of mine, or the AFMC UH60 have not the flares ???

Maybe it's not only yours, because AFMC tanks don't have smoke grenades for me, but it has the "ammocount", and plays the sound when pressing R, it's just doesn't fire anything. Only CSLA tanks work with own smoke system. But I didn't report it because I use other mods :)

I found some other stuff:

-Operation Dynamo ending - copter is just hovering in the air above evac point bozena, nothing happens, i tried green smoke but there was no smoke.

-I tried to give my bag to dead machine gunner and it dissapeared

(might be ArmaCO bug)

Fantastic mod.

Great job & many thanks CSLA team :)

---

I like the FN FAL as the AFMC standard weapon. You could easily remove the M16 with grenade launcher and substitute it for an FN FAL with rifle grenades. This would solve the issue, I guess.

Thanks again for this great and long-awaited mod!

Cheers,

D.

I have a question about the flags. Whats the name on the flag textures (if you have done any) like afmc_flag.paa?

AFMC

\csla_afmc\uni\afmc_flag.paa

ÄŒSLA

\CSLA_cfg\signs\csla_flag.paa

permission request to use your mig-29 as stand alone plane

and to add afterburner to it.

I need to balance the F16 on my tournament warfare, I try your plane and it's really nice model with all system working fine.

but It's too much slow and loose too much speed during turning to fight against F16 of Glt Mike

I wanna try to mod your plane to be used as stand alone addon with burners and mando config.

Of course with all credit to your work and only if I get the permission from you.

ehm... also the texture in your signature looks really nice...

your unit/and vehicle and are really really nice, it's one of most rich "DLC" and this congratulations are not related to my request about Mig, are just true words

I like the M60 the truck and all the soldier model/reskin really really high standard quality

thank you a lot for your effort!

Rubber

Thanks, but MiG-29 isn't available yet, because of any upcoming improvements (flight parameters, effects etc.) and also for the future release in AFSR Mod.

Thanks, but MiG-29 isn't available yet, because of any upcoming improvements (flight parameters, effects etc.) and also for the future release in AFSR Mod.

Less work for me ;)

is possible to have a stand alone plane when upcoming improvements are ready?

thank you in advance

Rubber

We don't know yet ...

We don't know yet ...

Hype :P

please remove also the weapons on the wreck status,

I've added you on skype, to invite your team in our tournament 1 team retired and one group is smaller than other, I see on your web site that you like warfare, and so if you want to play for fun some games here you're welcome

cheers

Rubber