Sign in to follow this  
EMSI

CSLA for A2CO

Congrats on the release guys. Well deserved!

Nice east block stuff, nice weapons and the MiG is also an awesome enrichment.

But this western alliance camouflage does not look so good. I guess the U.S. Units from the Arma1 version looked better. There is just green in this camo. No brown, no khaki, nothing else to break the silhouette.

And this Flag is also strange. An western alliance would have something like the EU Flag. With nice blue and some pentaaahm Stars on it.

By the way, is there any non-.exe download mirror?

See it that way, the Blufor is more or less to have something to shoot at similar like the Opfor in many West focussed mods.

Personally i think they dont look bad and blend in well with Chernarus especially if you use the summer vegetation mod pack.

Yeah, need to agree with Minutemen here;

A variation on the US MERDC camo scheme (maybe applicable to uniforms too) would be something good; and era specific for sure :)

But hey, the less the camo breaks the silhouette - the better those imperialist bastards will be to spot :]

no space in HDD left, no worries, i'll find something to delete, since this is a must.

low FPS? (15-20 = my PC is old), no worries, had it on ofp, will have it on arma2 too.

some nostalgic feelings:

gues what?

expansion part1

expansion part2

P.S. um... time to download :P

Thank you very much for this great release!

i still love this "cold war thing" :)

tested just for a few minutes. mybe a bug or i'm just to dumb, but i was not able to use the bajonett.

PS:

an another download mirror : Download CSLA_A2CO_v2.00_setup.exe

everyone who wants to play the CSLA Mod in Multiplayer, join our Brigade2010 Server #3.

Just Filter: "brig" in the MP Lobby.

Edited by KidDynamite

... i was not able to use the bajonett.

Bayonet is Item, no Weapon. Today we don't have any action for bayonet, bud will be used in some of new features in future. Edited by Faly

But this western alliance camouflage does not look so good. I guess the U.S. Units from the Arma1 version looked better. There is just green in this camo. No brown, no khaki, nothing else to break the silhouette.

And this Flag is also strange. An western alliance would have something like the EU Flag. With nice blue and some pentaaahm Stars on it.

By the way, is there any non-.exe download mirror?

We was trying to create some "non usual" BLUFOR alliance units.

As the whole Chernarus is imaginary, also alliance units are imaginary. But they are using existing camo of one unspecified country which was used in the '80s. They are not as US. Of course, they are using a lot of US vehicles, but they have also UK Land Rovers, FN FAL rifles, PK machineguns etc.

It's a mix - alliance of small countries which are buying weapons and vehicles where they may.

The same applies to the flag. Why something simmilar which was here in the past or something like EU ... ;)

We prefer the safe exe installer as was for the OFP/ArmA1 releases. It's easy to use it for everybody. Anyway, you may extract all the files from it to any other directory and copy all the files manually ...

The installer is as "self-unpacking-executable ZIP".

Edited by EMSI

Bayonet is Item, no Weapon. Today we don't have any action for bayonet, bud will be used in some of new features in future.

kk,

thx for the fast reply. I was just surprised because you can also use the silencer.

greetz

kk,

thx for the fast reply. I was just surprised because you can also use the silencer.

greetz

Bayonet (and some another items) will be used in future, but many of items you can use for now ;) If you have shovel in gear you can build trenches, if you have mattock as sec. weapon you can build tank trench,...etc)

I wonder if this mod can be used together with other mods or if its a closed mod and how do I do if I want to merge this mod with another? I have been around since the OPF days but never figured out how to use CSLA mods except as separate mods and exe installs has always haunted me when it comes to CSLA as I am afraid it will change the main game.

A bit of help on these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank in advance

opffever

If you have shovel in gear you can build trenches

Jap, this is truely a very amazing feature, and as i think never seen in ArmA before! :yay:

I wonder if this mod can be used together with other mods or if its a closed mod and how do I do if I want to merge this mod with another? I have been around since the OPF days but never figured out how to use CSLA mods except as separate mods and exe installs has always haunted me when it comes to CSLA as I am afraid it will change the main game.

A bit of help on these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank in advance

opffever

CSLA mod is compatible with all modes, that don't modified BIS classes (espetialy classes Throw and Put).

Guys,

For the life of me I can't DL then install this properly. I've tried from 5 sites(links) but I keep getting some error after I DL and initally try to open the .exe. I get an error about it not being a Win32 extension or file or something like that. Then it disappears from the location I DL'd it to. (Documents\Downloads folder)

I'm trying the DL from ArmAholic.com now but this will be the 6 time I've tried to DL/Install. I've never encountered such a thing before.

Unfortunately this isn't in our hands. Try to use any download manager with checksum control. As is for example DownThemAll for Firefox.

Unfortunately this isn't in our hands. Try to use any download manager with checksum control. As is for example DownThemAll for Firefox.

Why does it happen in the first place? Is there no fix, besides a DL manager? I hate those things. Why is this only happening to me? I'm amazed nobody else reported it.

Can someone put it on Six Updater or Yoma's?

EDIT:

Alright I DL'd it(downthemall) but how does it work?

Figured it out. I hope this thing works.

EDIT 2:

It looks like it was a success! Thanks for the info EMSI!

Edited by Manzilla

Awesome work! Can't wait to use these.

Hey Neighbours :)

Congrats on the release! I'll DL & try it out today evening.

Guys,

For the life of me I can't DL then install this properly. I've tried from 5 sites(links) but I keep getting some error after I DL and initally try to open the .exe. I get an error about it not being a Win32 extension or file or something like that. Then it disappears from the location I DL'd it to. (Documents\Downloads folder)

I'm trying the DL from ArmAholic.com now but this will be the 6 time I've tried to DL/Install. I've never encountered such a thing before.

Same trouble here, i tried 3 times .

Is it Win 7 compatible ?

Congtrats CSLA Team on what I know was many months of hard work to launch this awesome project! Looking forward to checking it out.

Awesome work, insane quality, alot of innovative feature removing silencer on the go amazing!!!

always wanted a modular guns,,,, modifiable on the go like crysis. (first i doubt arma can do that since every guns every type of ammunition has its own trajectory but u guys find a way around it)

its getting harder and harder to decide who should i vote for the best mod of the year... (not like u guys would care any way XD)

ty for ur time and effort again thats is a top notch, pro level works

bug report

1: A 10 hud need adjustment, u only see half of it other half a out of the frame

suggestion

1: plz make the ammo crate more accessable tidy them up a bit, pack them back into a ammo crate,,, like the old fasion way... weapon, luncher, ordnance, ammo and so for.... plz plz plz

sory thats all i hav found,,, well may be thats all i will find XD.... its a very extensive mod got tones of new function tones of keys to remember surely it will take some time to totally understand this mod... but i m sure i will hav alot of fun exporing this mod ty

ok manzilla same thing is happening with me (not being able to install) i use 7zip and my norton steps in and says its a virus im going to try things differently and attempt it again