Sign in to follow this  
dale0404

Error when starting Arma 2 CO - arma2oa.cfg.3D_performance

Peeps, when I start Arma 2 CO I get the following error pop up in a window. I click "ok" and then the game starts. I do not see any difference with the game before the error started occurring nor do I see any difference afterwards.

The error:

No entry 'C:\Users\Dale\Documents\ArmA2\Arma2OA\ArmA2OA.cfg.3D_Performance

Obviously it has something to do with my user config for Arma but I cant understand why its saying something is missing? 3D performance?? :confused:

Delete the file then try again. That could work.

Thats what I did in the end after looking at other options, didnt want to delete though because now I have to redo all my settings!

Thats what I did in the end after looking at other options, didnt want to delete though because now I have to redo all my settings!

Back them up right away when you get done. Then if you mess something up... not that you will of course. :)

Every patch I usually delete it and start over, in case something new is introduced and my backup becomes useless. I don't change much anyways.

Back them up right away when you get done. Then if you mess something up... not that you will of course. :)

Every patch I usually delete it and start over, in case something new is introduced and my backup becomes useless. I don't change much anyways.

Good advice that.