Sign in to follow this  
catito14

Campaña de Malvinas Mod

Hi, we are looking for people who want to contribute with the team of the "Campaña de Malvinas Mod" in order to adapt the ArmA1 models, to ArmA 2 standards.

For that reason we are looking for:

MOS IMPORTANT:

-Map makers ( we lost contact with NicholasBell, our map maker, who finished the 90% of the Puerto Argentino/Port Stanely Aerea for Arma1, but we need to re do this or adapt to ArmA2, and start with Darwin-Goose-Green and San Carlos parts)

-Texture workers

-Modellers

-Code workers (configs, etc)

We will be very glad to count with your help!!! :)

Kind Regards

Yes, we are moving to ArmA 2, but we will need a lot of help to finish the project ... specially with the maps (the rest is almost finished).

Regards

yes, nice to see you in Arma2

shame i have no time to help , but i can say that nice to see you again

I hope this happens! I was gutted when I found out this mod was only for ARMA, really pleased to know it's trying to be transported to ARMA2! :)

hell yeahh good news love this era ...cant wait to test it on arma2 engine :)

The map from arma 1 works well with the caa1 mod , I made some Test :

obTWxIIRSyc

xB1qWOvpMQM

el video esta echo con el arma 2 no con la expansion arrowhead , pero creo q deberia funcionar igual .

Edited by zombo

Thanks Zombo for the data, the problem is that map is not finished and we need to finish the Goose-Green and the San Carlos map too ... so for that reason we need URGENTLY a MAP MAKER.

Regards

Before anyone does comment, permission was obtained from myself to use the buildings from the old OFP 1982:Flashpoint in the Falklands

(Nice to see many of my buildings in use, especially Government house)

Once again, thank you very much for all the help that you has given us. Of course, when the project is ready you will be duly recognized by all the models created by you and Falklands team.

Regards

p.s.: if you are interested in making the maps (again hehe) you will be very welcome!! ;)