Sign in to follow this  
wolffy.au

Multi-Session Operations v3.3 is released!

Just wanted to give you props for making this SP friendly for those of us stuck on campus/slow internets.

I just experienced the best MSO moment ever yesterday. Set up a road block near Loy Manera (SP?) starting to check civvies and cars. Suddenly my rear security gunner gets taken out by sniper. I guess I was there for about 1/2 hour trying to intercept a convoy and they sent the snipers instead. Long story short crazy scramble could not find these elusive guys called the team into the trucks and high tailed out of there came back with choppers to finish those wankers off. Oh 5 I'm going to miss you lol.

That being said and apologies for going off topic, but ACE healing and interaction menu disapperaed on me during the transition from 3.3 to 3.4 release candidate.

I saw someone mention a change from v3.3 to v3.4 somewhere??? Has the latest version been released or am I having a wet dream?

Raptor, if you go to this DH ticket: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/19193 - you can get an updated version. However, we are currently experiencing some problems with spawning - and possibly an overarching problem related to the cache growing too fast.

Anyone can play with BAF - they'll just have to put up with shitty textures on the BAF units if they havn't bought the pack.

But if I remember I'll try and do a completely vanilla ACE version.

That is very kind of you thanks very much.

So as for botched caching figures, they are just indicative and my maths may be a little out of whack, so don't worry about the -37 units, its just a miscalculation somewhere.

Yes, I will change the caching in the next release or at least provide an alternative, but for this version it ships as is.

As for the enemy intensity problem, I will just factor it to only recruit 1 member per cell every hour and try to add intensity mission parameters for both Terrorist Cells and EnemyPop. Remember, some MSO authors may just want TCells and therefore need to pump up the intensity to keep it interesting.

My MSO grinds to a hault with a server FPS of 3, not sure if its the TCells or what, and still no enemy camps, any word oh great Wollfy?

Man, I would seriously love to play I44 or Unsung MSO. :bounce3:

I will package them both up for you and dropbox it over skype.

Whoops - wrong thread!

Edited by Wolffy.au

Performance issues are being looked into guys.

So far i really like the concept of MSO but i need some help with it. I want to set up a base on the Airfields instead of the center of the map. Every time i do this server performance drops like crazy in 3.42. Im guessing it has to do with being closer to other towns. My problem is that i can not keep crap from spawning on the base. all the ambient Civs, animals and Cars. Iv try to place down the trigger named BIS_zora_0 like you have in the demo mission but no luck. Is there a way i can place a trigger down to stop all spawning with in the trigger. That way i can alleviate some of the server stress.