Sign in to follow this  
thomas c

Zeitgest ,moving forward and Operant conditioning

Has the capitalist experiment failed.

Edited by Thomas C

Zeigeist is so nuts. I was quite moved by it as a film make piece, but some of the arguments in there are just such baloney. Son vs. Sun being confused? LOL. No oversight in the American economy? I wonder what Alan Greenspan's job was, then. I haven't been able to rationalize debasing myself by watching subsequent ones.

There are none so blind as.....

And we are surrounded by the blind, just wondering of the condition in this case.

Anything that makes you think is no bad thing.

Regards

T.C

Well, it did make me think.

I don't know what you mean by blind. I hope you aren't calling me blind, as I spend quite a lot of time thinking quite deeply about the things I see and read.

If you are wondering about conditioning, operant conditioning is a psychological tool dealing with behavioural modification through stimuli. If you like a behaviour, you reward it. If you dislike it, you either punish it or ignore it.

If you are wondering about the conditioning in my case of not really liking Zeitgeist, there is none. Actually, I quite liked Zeitgeist before I started thinking more seriously about it. This would lead me to believe that it is appealing on a basic level. It, however, doesn't seems to stand up to actual logical analysis.

If you are wondering about the conditioning in my case of not really liking Zeitgeist, there is none. Actually, I quite liked Zeitgeist before I started thinking more seriously about it. This would lead me to believe that it is appealing on a basic level. It, however, doesn't seems to stand up to actual logical analysis.

Exactly this.

It's a shame, too, because all the made-up bits only serve to put holes in the parts of the arguments presented that should hold water.

Bill Maher did a much better job discussing religion, IMO. His movie was more entertaining, too.

More conspiracy bollocks from the internets undisputed master.

Got to love Zeitgeist.

Hi all

Max Power I refer you to: Plato's Cave.

More conspiracy bollocks from the internets undisputed master.

Got to love Zeitgeist.

Actualy not, I suggest watching it before leaping to conclusions.

The film is about the Nature versus Nurture debate.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Actualy not, I suggest watching it before leaping to conclusions.

Actually, yes.

I would suggest not watching it and going with his reputation. Watching Zeitgeist can make you dumber.

We saw how the last thread about this conspiracy theorist went. We don't need a repeat.

Thread locked, and please refrain from opening more in the future.