Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

ACE 1.8 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

I have with this problem on start-up:

File x\ace\addons\setting_external\CfgIdentities.hpp, line1:/CfgIdentities/Identity.ACE_Original_Identity: Undefined base class "Identity"

Someone, can help me ?

I have with this problem on start-up:

File x\ace\addons\setting_external\CfgIdentities.hpp, line1:/CfgIdentities/Identity.ACE_Original_Identity: Undefined base class "Identity"

Someone, can help me ?

Your Userconfig\ACE\ace_clientside_config.hpp is corrupted, please extract the originals from @ACE\store\userconfig.tar

And just use @ACE\ACE_Clippi.exe to do the external configuration.

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

ACE for OA 1.9 RC1 Released!

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_1_9_RC1

Check out the new ACE Q&A Site:

http://ace.armastack.info/

Kindly provided by Soul Assassin.

Edited by Sickboy

[uGAF] ACE_Dev YAS Repo:

@ACE__________467

@ACEX_________316

@ACEX_SM_____ 84

@ACEX_RU______37

@ACEX_USNavy _39

@CBA__________151

Use the link bellow and save to favourites:

yashttp://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev.yas

Auto config URL:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev/modreopo.7z

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link:http://www.ugaf.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=49&id=591&Itemid=192#591

I can't get ACE updated through six updater, it still says the latest version is 466.

Fixed.

Edited by Fisgas

I see the sys_nuke component is removed - does that mean no moar B61 fun, or is it just merged with other stuff?

are there any errors?

I see this in Six Updater:

Initializing... please wait

20:43:29: ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid SQLite3::SQLException: SQL logic error or missing database: SELECT * FROM "queryservers" ORDER BY name

are there any errors?

I see this in Six Updater:

20:43:29: ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid SQLite3::SQLException: SQL logic error or missing database: SELECT * FROM "queryservers" ORDER BY name

Try with the updater closed to delete the six-updater configuration folder and restart.

http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater+Documentation#Configuration%20database%20/%20log%20files

Try with the updater closed to delete the six-updater configuration folder and restart.

http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater+Documentation#Configuration%20database%20/%20log%20files

I delete the whole folder /Six Updater and install everything from SIX_Updater_v2.1.0_rc1_setup.exe .

But the error is still there.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

The Error:

22:05:04: Auto Synchronizing...

22:05:10: Synchronized 143 records with server-site!

22:05:10: Fetching server info for arma2oapc... Pings and Countries: false

22:05:14: Received 894 arma2oapc servers, Updating database...

22:05:16: ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid IndexError: Index was outside the bounds of the array.: INSERT INTO "mods_queryservers" ("mod_id", "queryserver_id") VALUES ('3551246a-ea7a-11de-905c-0021855d3b6d', 7273)

22:05:16: ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid SQLite3::SQLException: SQL logic error or missing database: SELECT * FROM "queryservers" ORDER BY name

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

I start Six Updater GUI.exe.

Did you delete the configuration folder? C:\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\six-updater

I can no longer place Satchel Charges. Ace 1.9.

Here's exactly what i'm doing:

SP Editor>Zargabad

this addMagazineCargo ["PipeBomb",4]; added to a Hummve. Player then takes Satchel but no option appears when scrolling mouse to place the charge.

Tested non Ace and it works fine.

Cheers

I can no longer place Satchel Charges. Ace 1.9.

Here's exactly what i'm doing:

SP Editor>Zargabad

this addMagazineCargo ["PipeBomb",4]; added to a Hummve. Player then takes Satchel but no option appears when scrolling mouse to place the charge.

Tested non Ace and it works fine.

Cheers

Did you try the interaction menu?

Ahh...No :o

Have now though;) and can place but can't touch off.

I think I need to read the changelog.:rolleyes:

Did you delete the configuration folder? C:\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\six-updater

I think not.

I delete c:\Program Files (x86)\Six Updater.

And in the folder \Six Updater there is a folder ..\app\config what I delete.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Oh i find the map Appdata it was hidden LOL.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Delete the RIGHT map.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

And it is workinggggggggggg!

How do I set off the satchel charges? I'm in the middle of a mission right now and have them all planted, heh.

Probably horrible spot for this...but when will arty illum be corrected to be realistic? There are options for all sorts of flares and stuff that dont actually exist..but no solid conventional illumination. 120 secs burn time @ 1million candle power, or something similar would be great. thats all ;)

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

How do I set off the satchel charges? I'm in the middle of a mission right now and have them all planted, heh.

Just scroll and open your action menu. should say "touch off"..blah blah blah

I've found out how to use the satchels after the new ACE update:

Place the satchel(s) using the Self interaction menu (the text "satchel # X" appears in the upper right corner of the screen for each satchel you put down), move one step back so that you look at the satchel, hit the key for your Interaction menu and you'll see a menu:

- Disarm satchel

- Set timer

- Safety off

Select "Safety off", move away and scroll your mouse wheel, then you'll see the option to select "Safety off" for each satchel you've placed, select the satchel(s) you intent to activate and hit e.g. "Detonate satchel 1". :)

Edited by CoolFire

Hi guys, I heave some question about HALO in ACE 2 1.8. Well, when you bail out from a plane with MC-5 parachute the HALO script starts, which allows to change position in air, etc. Is there any command to execute this script with, like with the stock BIS HALO script?

I've found out how to use the satchels after the new ACE update:

Place the satchel(s) using the Self interaction menu (the text "satchel # X" appears in the upper right corner of the screen for each satchel you put down), move one step back so that you look at the satchel, hit the key for your Interaction menu and you'll see a menu:

- Disarm satchel

- Set timer

- Safety off

Select "Safety off", move away and scroll your mouse wheel, then you'll see the option to select "Safety off" for each satchel you've placed, select the satchel(s) you intent to activate and hit e.g. "Detonate satchel 1". :)

Thank you.

Hi guys, I heave some question about HALO in ACE 2 1.8. Well, when you bail out from a plane with MC-5 parachute the HALO script starts, which allows to change position in air, etc. Is there any command to execute this script with, like with the stock BIS HALO script?

I believe what you looking for is this:

player addweapon "ACE_ParachutePack";
player execVM "x\ace\addons\sys_eject\jumpout_cord.sqf";

you have to run the script while the player is in the air.

I believe what you looking for is this:

player addweapon "ACE_ParachutePack";
player execVM "x\ace\addons\sys_eject\jumpout_cord.sqf";

you have to run the script while the player is in the air.

Thanks, that's exactly what I've been looking for.

EDIT: Arrrgggh, it seems I messed up sth. "player execVM "x\ace\addons\sys_eject\jumpout_cord.sqf";" didn't work for me, editor is showing error. Are you sure it works with 1.8?

Edited by mati140

During updating to version 1.9 RC1 the "ACEClippi.exe" was deleted and not replaced by a new version. There was a warning message. So I started the Six Updater (old version - not Six Updater for .NET Framework 4) again. There is still no "ACEClippi.exe" in the Ace folder. :confused:

Edit:

I started the Six Updater one more time. Now only the "ACEClippi.exe" was unpacked in the @ACE folder. Problem solved.

Edited by DragonBaron