Sign in to follow this  
Chibi-Alien

ARMA 2 CO + ACE2 on non clan SRVR = ???

hello all! I'm fairly new to the community and i'm kind of unsure of some things regarding ACE. I'm thinking about shelling out for a server that runs ARMA+ACE2. There was a server that played Coop DOMINATION that used ACE2 and i found it fun. Now that I'm back from AFG I can play again, but all the servers that use ACE are clan based servers that are pretty much for use by their members only. Do you guys believe that puting an ARMA+ACE server online would bring people in? Or is ACE pretty much reserved for the hardcore purists who play clan matches? I figured this would be a good place to get a sanity check on my idea. :confused:

We tried ACE servers for the public, but this was in the beta stage where updates was 3 times a week. It proved difficult for most players i belive and the servers was mostly empty since different servers ran different versions of it. Now that ACE has stabile versions it might be a different story, but as you say...most ACE servers seems to be closed and for members only.

There are ACE2 domination servers open. If a clan doesn't want public players, they'd password it.

Havoc Company runs one. Filter for [HC].