Sign in to follow this  
tslava

SP Mission: Alca Tank Hunter

SP Mission: Alca Tank Hunter

Hi all!

I made a new funny air mission :bounce3: Today I update last version :yay:

Description:

You are a pilot L-159 of contingent Czech Air Force in Chernarus. War between Allied forces and Russia is continuing. Russian forces preparing attack from the south this morning. You have to take off from U.S. Air base, destroy enemy tanks and helicopters and get back, before they will attack.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9159/athlogo.jpg

Version 1.2 including:

- Full SP mission

- In three languages - English, Czech and Finnish

- Overview and briefing

- Fixed all things

Download:

Edited by Rellikki

Thanks alot.Will try it tomorrow.

Any air missions are highly welcome.

:)

Hmmm. Played it moments ago,and all i had to do was to shot down 2 Tanks and 2 choppers. Mission accomplished as i arrived at the airport. No languages,no new task mission,no nothing.Just finish.

Kinda disappointed. Rate this with 2/10. Sry. :(

Hi seelix:)

I would like add second task, but there i one big problem – Addon L-159 Alca have (in real too) only 2 anti-ground missiles (Maverick) and 2 anti-air missiles (Sidewinders). So, I can make mission with two anti-ground targets and two anti-air targets, when I used this addon.

What about languages? My mission have three languages – English, Czech and Finnish. In the file called "AlcaTankHunter.Chernarus.pbo" is mission with English and Czech languages. A Finnish language is in file called "AlcaTankHunterFin.Chernarus.pbo" (It was written in "ReadMe – FIN.txt").;)

Hi GTDAWG:)

Maybe both tanks were hit, but they neednt exploded. Try it once again.;)

both on fire but anyhow add a ammo truck at base and that should solve issue with rearming for another mission.

Yes, it could be possible, but somebody could have problems with landings.

Of course, Its good idea, but now I am working on new mission for Arrowhead. So, probably this was last update for this mission. :D