Sign in to follow this  
TRexian

Rooster Teeth new series Rage Quit

QWOP is just plain rediculous! :mad:

Although I did manage to get 30 meters by mashing 2 buttons forgot which ones, did it awhile ago.

No proof too but I can assure you it made me furious!

I think it may be an anger thing, people are amused by the anger of others and curse words today only serve as "Exclamation words" IE if I swear I am more angry.

I don't understand it myself.

I think it may be an anger thing, people are amused by the anger of others and curse words today only serve as "Exclamation words" IE if I swear I am more angry.

I don't understand it myself.

I don't get it either. What is funny about watching some idiot play a game poorly while he complains about it loudly? How is that funny at all?

I guess I don't "get it" for the same reason I don't "get" MTV anymore, or youtube comments, or Justin Beeber, or Lady Gaga or hipster bands.

I'm just too old :j:

LOL. Still, this pales in comparison to my favourite stupid game of all times:

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

Q W O P, bitchz.

My best is 63m. Try to beat it - it's possible, but it should take you a few goes.

EDIT - 10 minutes of struggling later.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8266/qwopo.jpg

Its easier when you just scrape your knee over the ground and peddle forward using only one leg. Though those things you have to jump over slow you down even more... :p

I guess it is almost impossible to explain why something is funny to people who don't think it is funny. :)

At a basic level, me laughing at that vid is the same as me laughing at myself. I have played games where it seems like even the simplest f'n things are just beyond my abilities. The guy in the vid echoes some of my own thoughts in that moment.

(And this even applies to ArmA, too, sometimes. Especially when betatesting dev stuff.) :)

Plus, some of the crashes the guy has in that motorcycle thing are pretty hysterical. To me, at least.

I don't get it either. What is funny about watching some idiot play a game poorly while he complains about it loudly? How is that funny at all?

I guess I don't "get it" for the same reason I don't "get" MTV anymore, or youtube comments, or Justin Beeber, or Lady Gaga or hipster bands.

I'm just too old :j:

I'll admit there is nothing wrong with watching a person play a game poorly, it can be downright hilarious with the right attitude but yelling and constant swearing is not the one I would consider funny..but that is just me and I do not hold everyone's opinion.

Yeah this isn't too funny. I have Trials 2 HD for PC (I guess there's an updated xbox 360 version) and this game can get really frustrating.

I played QWOP like a year ago and got 100 something meters cause my guy glitched and I was doing some really fast scraping my knee on the ground run :)

I really like Happy Wheels recently, that's what I play in class when it gets boring. If you do play Happy Wheels, play the featured level called "Goblin Workshop Fix". Hilarious level as it's all done without the actual vehicle your guy starts on.