Sign in to follow this  
TRexian

Rooster Teeth new series Rage Quit

OMFG

F'n hilarious.

bJTmV0qyz-0

The Rooster Teeth guys, who make Red v. Blue, and now other series, have always been funny. But this... this... it is just so... I was laughing so hard I cried. I mean, I don't even play this game, but we have all probably experienced the same kind of frustration. :)

That is very funny :) but that.... that's me, doing any kind of DIY work whatsoever. It's like, every step of every thing I ever do, has to be as difficult a task as possible. Place a screw into a hole, screw it in with a screwdriver. Put screwdriver down, pick up another screw, place in other hole, reach for screwdriver - where the frick did I even PUT the screwdriver? I literally cannot remember where I put stuff down 5 seconds before.

heh, played the first flash version of that game about 8 years ago when the whole thing was still free, before they noted it was so much fun that they can charge you for playing it - good memories!

Now on xbox though it seems to be utter crap, wobbly camera has you in for a shitty ride and from the looks of it even the crashes in the flash version were more spectacular (wheels popping of, bike breaking on two, riders head being smashed in, etc.) ... on top of that the guy playing is (acting like) an idiot :D

heh, played the first flash version of that game about 8 years ago when the whole thing was still free, before they noted it was so much fun that they can charge you for playing it - good memories!
Yeah, we used to play this at high school - one of our prime time wasters, the flash version of this and Quake 2.

You should try Happy Wheels, that's the logical and natural evolution of those stunt+physics based bike trial flash games.

Though it's rather obviously NSFW and not for the faint of heart (or the humourless).

You should try Happy Wheels, that's the logical and natural evolution of those stunt+physics based bike trial flash games.

LOL. Still, this pales in comparison to my favourite stupid game of all times:

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

Q W O P, bitchz.

My best is 63m. Try to beat it - it's possible, but it should take you a few goes.

EDIT - 10 minutes of struggling later.

qwopo.jpg

Edited by CameronMcDonald

The humor in the video isn't really my thing. I had a chuckle somewhere in the middle, but didn't get much out of it otherwise. It's bad enough that I have to listen to borderline insane monologues in my head all day.

:mad::confused:

Sums up console "reactionary short term attention" folk. Or ... Ritalin educed red ball drinking non self awareness humans.

Annoyed me watching him than playing it. Yet at the end he completed it anyway, what a tool.

Tell you what mate, play something you like then you plonka.

Hmmm, maybe I should have stopped watching it early on. Imagine them playing Arma2 .... "ZOMG, WTF ,.... MOTHER FUCKING DEAD ALREADY!!! WTF ....ZOMG!!!!! RELOAD ANIMATION AINT SHIT!!!! OMG!!!!" .... grrrrr, please go away.

Edited by mrcash2009

I can't believe I wasted a couple minutes of my life watching part of that. People like that guy really make me lose hope for society. I guess I'm pretty lucky that I've yet to see or meet people that act like this idiot offline, but I know they're out there. Thank god they just stay at home and post on Youtube.

Watching that, I'm pretty sure it's an act. If it's not, well, I'm with Ebud on this one.

I can't believe I wasted a couple minutes of my life watching part of that.

+1

That was... that sucked donkey balls..

All fake of course but I've seem people get upset at games like that before in the real world..word to the wise, if it uspets you that much, stop playing.

I can tell this is going to be a hit with some folks, what with all the swearing.

Actually this seems to be a good topic to ask but what humor do people find in this exactly? Watching another player wipe out is funny sure but it seemed more amusing when the player naturally went along with it, laughing at the mistakes and making jokes rather than over the top cursing.

Edited by NodUnit

LOL. Still, this pales in comparison to my favourite stupid game of all times:

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

Q W O P, bitchz.

FFS dude. I spent 45 mins of my life time trying to go further than your 6.4m. And there's no one else to blame but you! :rolleyes:

Insanely frustrating :yikes:

1.3m .. and then mainly a special Olympics style -2 meters and allot of face-plants, funny and then I wanted to smash up my keyboard :) good link.

That one was good^^

No seriously, I had to laugh so damn hard, I´m crying now. Maybe I should play the game myself before laughing some more....

Edited by Tonci87

Ever seen Gabriel Iglaseis skits where he laughs like a high pitched woman? Well that is essentially what happened to me, This game is crazy hilarious..marathon runners with legs made of slinkies, lots of knee crawling...I love it.

O.o

01.jpg

Managed to get to 6.6 by doing this painful looking leg splits thing whereupon my bobble headed freak sits on the ground using his feet like hooks to drag himself across.

66.jpg

Woohoo the technique works

126.jpg

Nooos! I was only 50ish meters away :( seems all that dragging finally broke his legs.

17.jpg

Edited by NodUnit

Nooos! I was only 50ish meters away seems all that dragging finally broke his legs.

That's the way. It's a 100m race, by the way... and there's a surprise or two once you get higher than 60m. :)