Sign in to follow this  
bad benson

Afghanistan-Uruzgan-Shahidi Hassas

Yea the ditches really make it! Its looking awesome mate, keep up the great work!

Absolute Brilliant work Benson! governing by the pics is this map almost complete?

Hmmm id say sort of nearly complete. this map is the nuts benson! It will defo get 5 stars and everything, what percentage would you say on the maps completion?

Oh man, I'm seeing this and I just can't wait for the snap ambushes while moving across the fields or flanking a pinned down gunman through the drainage ditches, this is the sort of terrain that I got a taste for in Zargabad and wanted on the whole of Takistan

Hi Benson, Armaholic say on the Week report #207 * (Arma 2)? - Afghanistan - Uruzgan - Shahidi Hassas.

But you say you use all object, house from OA, so i need to buy OA for play your nice map? :whip:

Hi Benson, Armaholic say on the Week report #207 * (Arma 2)? - Afghanistan - Uruzgan - Shahidi Hassas.

But you say you use all object, house from OA, so i need to buy OA for play your nice map? :whip:

I reckon that's a safe assumption. :)

awesome work Benson, looks great!!! :D do you have a release date or just an idea on when it will be ready?

damn i had forgot about this map till i saw the pics on armaholic! looking outstanding!

P.S. watch this vid, its chilling how realistic this map is compared to real life! this shows a good bit of the terrian and gives you a good taste of the atmostphere of Oruzgan's Shahidi Hassas area! and you can see how thick and lush the greenzones are/can be.

http://wn.com/uruzgan?orderby=viewCount

Oh and has any work on the U.S. Firebase(Cobra) started yet? would really love to have a nicly put togather firebase/fob thats very realistic, with proper use of the hescos and barracks/preperation areas and all other acompanying facilitys that can be found on bases of that size! becuase honestly im getting tired of the "OFP russian style square bases" thats been built on takistan lol!

EDIT: Dont mind the above part i didnt read all of your post a few pages back, but if you could add a bit of detail with the pics of the FB you post would be great. Thanks

Edited by soldier2390

you wouldn't have the first clue on how hard and time consuming making an actual addon is. The dudes is taking up his own spare time to make an awesome island and isn't asking for a thing in return. He could be playing the game but instead he is dedicating his own personal time to trying to make it better.

Go whinge so where else you spoiled brat. People like you make me sick

lol mate dont get me wrong i know hes taking up his spare time and all that stuff but im just saying, we aint had an update in a looong time

as i said you wouldn't have the first clue on how hard and time consuming addon making is.

Maybe there hasn't been a update in a "looong" time because it takes a fucken "looong" time to make the fucken thing.

Either way drop the "whys it taking so long" attitude and let the man work. Try being supportive instead of acting like the spoiled brat on xmas eve.

Well said Kanga, AAF looks forward to using this map, take your time benson, make no rush, a rushed-map is a bugged map.

curious - will you include non enterable buildings as seen in Fallujah to help improve variety and also control lag in built up areas?