Sign in to follow this  
slade1988

RWS - Real Warfare Soundmod

Bradley is working again like a thunderstorm, thx guys! have a nice day...

Hey guys, if you get the chance to do this, could you think about putting your M240, M2HB and Mk. 19 sounds into the jackals, that would be awesome, and also the PK and M240 MG nests still have vanilla sounds, could probably copy sounds into them aswell.

EDIT: Guys after testing I have just found that the latest RWS makes a bug in the M16A4 and M16A2 where there is no recoil, plus it seems to cause eccesive stutter, I'm thinking that is RPT error's though, waiting on fix, mods I was running was AAW, CBA, ACE, ACEX, WarFX, I know it is RWS because I tested without it and it is fine.

Edited by Militantsausage

I just want to report a CTD using the Apache after using the update. I never had one with the old version. What I further notived is that Hydra sound is sometimes delayed if you fire more than one shot. The M230 works fine from inside the helicopter, but from outside if you're on the ground and somebody else is flying the sound is sometimes missing.

Apart from that the sounds you're using are awesome. I - and definitely lots of others -love your work! THX.

Excellent Konrad, downloading now.

Where are you guys at with the SM, working on OPFOR weapons currently?

Thank you for the quick fix. Yesterday I put the old version (18.01.2011) of the ffaa back into my modfolder and deleted the version of the 09.03.2011. Everything worked fine after that - no CTD.

concerning the m230 you're right I noticed this problem in other soundmods too. Anyway it's not a big deal.

Good work, I'm glad this soundmod exists.

currently im working on all alone

Already know this from previous pages, asking what are you working on?

on russian sound like for BMP maingun and kpvt.

Also making new scar L sounds and Lee Enfield and british is WIP searching good sounds

Also FX sounds , javelin , GBU and GL finished

movement too but not sure if it will be good .

jsuta a tip if you playing with RWS play with JSTS E gives cool sound for moving and etc.

since ours not finished.

Also working on much missions for clans and my unit

next patch may come in 2 days

WARNING

delete latest FFAR sound cause crash , will update

(happens cause of the "better" cfgs. from PvP )

Edited by Konrad1

Excellent, and I already use the movement sound from JSRS.

I'm really looking forward to explosions, and the echos for distance they make, something epic, cracking, and sounding realistic enough to scare you ingame.

Believability for me is important, I've seen to many war docs and vids in my time and sounds are important.

Anyways sounds great, keep up the good work.

so we was never talking about any changes of the blufor weapons and especially not to change the configs because all configs WAS 100%, after conrad destroyed them. Im so sorry for all errors and ctd caused by changed configs. dont know what konrad is doing. im angry about the fact that weve conditions and he dont care about it.

Now its the time to say godbye. Ill leave (my) RWS project because i think theres no sence to continue (atm). konrad is the leader of the project now. Ive to do other things now. Konrad i wish u all the best. dont mess it up.

THX to all fans who liked RWS and THX to all who tried to help (especially kju and sickboy)

respectfully

SladeUSSOCOM

i dont destroyed any cfgs jsut used the one from PVP that should fix something .

everythiung is fine but ok.

I didnt change any sounds just reworking echos etc. but may a new Scar L sound

i can handle this alone just need more time then and the feedback from the community.

See you slade

Edited by Konrad1

While I cannot repro a CTD with it, this may fix it nevertheless.

far out, this is the bets sound mod out there, you cant afford to argue with each other. Slade, please release the sonic cracks that you put on youtube please if you are leaving.

i have the cracks i can ask him if i can public those

Your update "FIX" is not signed mate... where are the bisigns?

RWS_M242 and RWS_M230 have no bisigns with them.

You NEED to provide bisigns with every release you make, else server admins like myself will just end up pulling your mod from our allowed lists due to ongoing client issues and frustrations.

This is not a dig at your mod saying it is "shit", RWS is one of my favourite sound mods so far, but stuff like this frustrates me as a server admin and causes a huge ripple effect down the chain.

Edited by rexehuk

just use old ones work too .

next update will include then also the bissign for the other weapons just fore sure if you not have them anymore

Hi there,

really good soundmod! Thx Slade & Konrad.

I have a small bug report:

The M16A2 (and probably other M16 class rifles) seem to not have any recoil anymore, when prone.

Repro:

Take Taki Local with M16A2, lie down, enjoy the lazergun ;)

Cheers

Crusader

Edited by TheCrusader

great!

What's the difference between the 2 javelin's pbo?

The sound itself - I prefer the optional one due to more sustain. FFAA related CTD is gone btw. Nice work Konrad!

THREAD CLOSED

NEW OPENED by me since slade is gone =(