Sign in to follow this  
-=anders=-

Sound Of Anders (soundmod)

Hey mate, do you have the injured and scream sounds added into your mod?

Hey mate... How do you mean? :)

First of all, my native language is Spanish, so i´ll do my best.

Registered in the site just to say thanks for making such a piece of art. Is really noticeable all the effort and time spent to make this high quality mod. Now every mission is much more immersive and enjoyable than ever. Specially love the movement effects, this is almost the only one that have working climbing and rolling sounds(the other one i know is "sounds of war" by FDF team; sadly was never updated).

There should be more videos uploads so more people can know about this mod(i would do it my self but i have a crappy 128 kbps bandwidth connection).

Keep up the good work! greetings from Argentina!

different sounds in fully/semi automatic in the same guns(like Ak74) makes this soundmod shitty for me. Is it possible to change it? Sounds are great itself.

sorry shitty is a bad word. i started to enjoy this mod - it has one of the best gun sounds but It would better without changing the sound by switching to semi-auto fire.

Edited by Gerwazy

Not sure if this was posted already... but i got following errors in ArmA2OA.RPT:

Error in expression <factor[0.3, 1]) min (rpm factor[1, 0.3])>
 Error position: <>
 Error Missing )
Error: Sound volume expression: 2*(1-camPos)*engineOn*((rpm factor[0.3, 1]) min (rpm factor[1, 0.3])
Error in expression <factor[0.3, 1]) min (rpm factor[1, 0.3])>
 Error position: <>
 Error Missing )
Error: Sound volume expression: 2*(1-camPos)*engineOn*((rpm factor[0.3, 1]) min (rpm factor[1, 0.3])

I`m using the non-ACE-Version. Hope you can fix it by time... thank you... :)

Great sound mod...just downloaded and tried this a few days ago and really like it..not a resource hog like some are and not over the top either..just right on everything..thanks for the hard work and release for the public to use..much appreciated!

JC

Hey Sanders,

you still working on this? looking for a new sound mod thats.... not over the top.

The only thing that stops me from using yours is theres no AK-74 sound made?

Not that long switched to this from RWS but the only thing I do not really like is the A-10 and Su-25 sounds, apart from this it is a great sound mod :D.

Hi Anders, hope you still working at this great sound mod. For what i have read some people complains about the two different sounds for auto and semi. You could add an "optional config" for the anders_c_guns.pbo file. Also, i have been using this mod for long time and notice that m16 and m4 sounds great but a little to "dry" compared to the other sounds. I´ll be waiting for your next release! :pray:

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Hey Sanders,

you still working on this? looking for a new sound mod thats.... not over the top.

The only thing that stops me from using yours is theres no AK-74 sound made?

Are you sure? I have SOA 1.1.0 non-ace and there is new sound for every AK-74...

The last thing I heard from him is, that he is working as Soundmodder for the ProjectReality Mod for BF2! So he wont work further on this I guess.

He PM'ed me a while ago:

"Well, I'm thinking of joining BF2:PR team for the sounddepartment cause their existing guys are not active anymore, and I think its a nice engine to experiment with sounds.

I'm also probably gonna be their new visual effects maker, bullethits, muzzleflashes etc."

But not sure though, he could be back someday. Who knows...

LJ

The last thing I heard from him is, that he is working as Soundmodder for the ProjectReality Mod for BF2! So he wont work further on this I guess.

He PM'ed me a while ago:

"Well, I'm thinking of joining BF2:PR team for the sounddepartment cause their existing guys are not active anymore, and I think its a nice engine to experiment with sounds.

I'm also probably gonna be their new visual effects maker, bullethits, muzzleflashes etc."

But not sure though, he could be back someday. Who knows...

LJ

Yes, I have seen some videos on youtube featuring a SOA mod for BF2-PR. Too bad...