Sign in to follow this  
-=anders=-

Sound Of Anders (soundmod)

Wow I'm actually downloading 1.08 at an amazing 40kbps! I'm so impressed by these speeds I think I'll go shoot myself in the foot from all the excitement!

Hey Anders I'm a bit confused. In the first post it says you've done "all vehicles" so far. Since you earlier suggested downloading another mod for vehicles, what exactly do you mean by this?

Yeah its wrong. There are sounds for vehicles exept the engine and tyres, threads and so on... Only the weapons for now.

ill release all engine related sounds in the future. :)

Any mirrors? Deposit file is saying.....

We are sorry, but all downloading slots for your country are busy.

aswell as telling me its going to take me 69mins? wtf?

Filefront upload was down yesterday. Now im at work and will travel away afterwards. Coming home on sunday/tomorrow. Will upload on filefront again tomorrow or sunday. Latest om sunday.

/Anders

no worries hopefully by then Deposit file will let me download it or some other kind person/ site might host it?

lol now it lets me download it..... typical! See complaining works sometimes :)

anders you got plans for minigun sounds? at the moment they have the horrible vanilla sounds.

EDIT: Jeez depositfiles eems to overly limit download speeds, IMHO filefront or megaupload are better.

Edited by Militantsausage

anders you got plans for minigun sounds? at the moment they have the horrible vanilla sounds.

EDIT: Jeez depositfiles eems to overly limit download speeds, IMHO filefront or megaupload are better.

Yes ill make minigun sound. I have the sounds but the config doesnt work.

now the sounds are awesome!

I think incoming sonic cracks and so on should be improved!Just my humble opinion.

New MK16-17 sounds are top notch!

very very limit download file.... upload the file a new server pls thank you :eek:

Big Fan of this Sound Mod, as are my fellow compatriots that i have given them too, shall wait for the files to go up on File Front though before obtaining the new version as current links are extremely slow :(

However, keep up the fantastic work in my opinion this is the best sound mod out there at the moment and I urge everyone reading this thread to try it and see for themselves. :yay:

Thank you for the new version, but please, next time use megaupload.com, rapidshare.com, or mediafire.com. Depositfiles is very very slow for me(and not for me only as I can see), 30kB/s.

Hey anders, i have some suggestions. Can you make the M27 have the same sounds as the HK416? Right now the M27 has the ACE vanilla sound. Also can you rework the M240? It doesn't sound as loud as i would like personally. Maybe more like this:

Thx mate... :)

U have the ace version aswell?

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

A distinct HK416 sound would be nice too :) I noticed the HK416 config is using the HK417 sound.

SOA version 1.08 ACE mirror: http://yas.alphasquad.net/SOA_ACE_Version_v1_0_8.rar

Thx Robalo! :) Yes, Ill focus on the ACE sounds in the next update. ;)

The reason I havent done any (edited) sound for the M240 is because its recorded by me from a real M240 machinegun. But yeah, Ill probably make it more powerful in the future then to MATCH the other sounds with echoes and stuff.

And once again, the machinegun and automatic fire guns have short shotsounds because they sounds fucked up while fireing autotmatic if theyre too long. Would the game support looped automatic sounds Ill gladly make looped sounds and the echoes separately. Hope you understand.

So....... Singlefire shots sounds POWERFUL while automatic sounds sound more "weak" and short at the "shot-area"....

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Dl's are fixed now guys.... Thx for the mirrors.

Now, let's have some beers!!! :)

/Anders

Just wondering, do we just use 1.0.8 or do we combine and overwrite previous versions up to 1.0.8? Because comparing 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 there is a difference in the 2 files or is that because CBA is no longer needed for version 1.0.8?

Edited by MissionMaximus

The only things i can find wrong are that rockets on the British Apache have no sounds, warrior cannon has no explosion sounds and wildcat cannon is vanilla? :confused: other than that 1.0.8 is great!

Edited by CptDavo

The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment.

Please come back later. :(

Works for me...

The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment.

Please come back later. :(

Try Snoops 213 link on the page before, page 19.

Edited by MissionMaximus