Sign in to follow this  
anarcho

co30 The Fightback.Zargabad MP

fightback.jpg

Background Info

US forces have invaded your country under the pretext of weapons of mass destruction. The reality is that the newly elected government has nationalised the oil companies. Its believed thousands of civilians have been killed in the invasion including the mass killing of civilians in the market town of Shahbash. All the air force and virtually all armour was destroyed. Its now time to start the fight back against the US invaders.

Mission Plan

With the lack of armour and troops at present we dont have the forces to take back the town of Zargabad.

So the idea is to create confusion by taking out the radar though we dont have any explosives, a group of comrades have been held up in the mosque for a week and we believe they do have the gear to do the job. Though we havent had any communication with them for two days, head to the mosque to get them out of there and pick up the explosives.

A friendly civ has tipped us off as the whereabouts of the general that ordered the bombing of Shahbash kill the bastard.

Finally take control of the Villa this will be a good base as a starting point for the fightback.

General Info

I created the mission for a joint coop night with another clan with 2 squads of 15 sadly they pulled out, so if any other clan is up for it let us know via pm.

Nice 15 sec intro created by Zapperguy

No addons required

Multiplayer

No respawn or revive

The main scripts in the mission that i used was

F2

Upsmon

HousePatrol.sqf

GDT spectate

Mission download here

Armaholic mirror:

- The Fightback Co-30

Edited by anarcho

Hey can you make the game not have to be autoloaded? I would rather selected it from the menu system. As its hard for me to remember this game and find it. Im also getting a termination error immediately the mission fails in the first second and kicks me out to the scenario load menu. The error says I failed the mission and everyone died then kicks me out no way to restart or even load the scenario from the main scenario menu.

Hey can you make the game not have to be autoloaded? I would rather selected it from the menu system. As its hard for me to remember this game and find it. Im also getting a termination error immediately the mission fails in the first second and kicks me out to the scenario load menu. The error says I failed the mission and everyone died then kicks me out no way to restart or even load the scenario from the main scenario menu.

how do you mean autoloaded?

mission is designed for multiplayer if your trying it in single player you may want disable the GDT spectate unpbo it and comment out this line in the init.sqf with //

[] execVM "gdtmod\gdtmod.sqf";

If you want to play it as is, you can open it in multiplayer, click new, edit your server and select it there. You should be able to restart it as many times as needed there. If you don't want others to join you create a password.