Sign in to follow this  
Pundaria

Please....Stop the intervention

...You'll find me on the battlefield with an AK and an RPG.

Lolz... Yep, I've long given up playing blufor, its just way too easy with the tech, I get best gameplay with ak or fn fal etc.

Please bis can you fix the hand on the SVD!? I cannot use it when it's like that and its the only real sniper rifle for opfor.

the 90s chechnya conflict is a good balance between new and old fashioned technology, and features asymmetric warfare against insurgents, including use of ieds. at the same time the chechnyans at various times also fielded vehicles comparable to their russian counterparts. the absence of americans might be a little off putting for some, but i think they can relate to themes like collateral damage and terrorism.

You make it sound like we Americans are suppose to be in every war lol, Virtual or not. :p

Lolz... Yep, I've long given up playing blufor, its just way too easy with the tech, I get best gameplay with ak or fn fal etc.

It's all a matter of what the mission designer puts in. Just pick a rifle with iron sight or red dot instead of a TWS scope.

Personally, I like ArmA as it is. Having all these high-tech gadgets doesn't mean you have to stuff them in every mission.

Meh, gear-obsession = point-obsession. I saw one of my community mates having a 840-30 score on Insurgency fallujah. Needless to say it was night and he had a M249 TWS and the takis didn't even have nightvision. There were 5 players on Bluefor side and me as the only human Opfore, laying IEDs and shooting my rpg @ ther Humwees, i was soon the 'teamkiller' and got switched in TS.

And if a mission gets a bit harder without FLIR or in deep Jungle like Lingor or UNS_Lowlands, these guys won't even play because the AI is 'too good'

You propose something that would take creativity and imagination. That is no longer available in this day of cookie-cutter, copycat, jump-on-the-band-wagon, doesn't fit the profit plan, console marketed generic games.

if you don't like it, why don't you make your own missions and campaign to your liking? or are you one of those people who expect others to do it.. :rolleyes:

You propose something that would take creativity and imagination. That is no longer available in this day of cookie-cutter, copycat, jump-on-the-band-wagon, doesn't fit the profit plan, console marketed generic games.

You're not talking about ArmA II now, do you? :confused:

Ye i know, but fortunately it is just that one bugger xD

But I try and make missions which do not have that "US-army-plows-the-way" element^^ So we do have other moments, too^^ I guess he was just pissed that i planted an IED on them, when they revived each other xD

or the suicide bomber action i pulled off lotsa times..

ah Insurgency on the right side is just a blast (hehe)