lightspeed_aust

Ghost Recon - Island Thunder campaign

If you run the damaged missions, you got an error message about something is mission (I don't remember what missing, but you can check it and this is the WORD). Then you:

1. dePBO the mission

2. open mission.sqm with a text editor (Notepad)

3. find for the WORD

4. delete it

5. repeat 3-4 until there is no WORD in this mission.sqm

6. save the file

7. Open the mission with ArmA2CO+lingor and save as multiplayer

Is anyone interested in me uploading the coop version we have on the CiA server?

Is anyone interested in me uploading the coop version we have on the CiA server?

Me. I would be very thankful.

I think many people would be interested. Thank you!

Edited by Down8

Me. I would be very thankful.

I think many people would be interested. Thank you!

After consulting with Foxhound I will send to Lightspeed the version that we have and ask him for permission to distribute. If all goes well, maybe we can get the campaign's armaholic page to be updated with the working version.

The file of SP Campaign missing... Where to find it?

The game froze from the start... Some error?

Hi,

I have a problem with the SP Campaign http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13702. It does freeze arma.exe, i.e. it does not react any more when I choose the Grit campaign. I'm on Win7x64 and run the latest beta patch. I'm starting it from an edited "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\_runA2CO_ACE_beta.cmd"... My command line is below. All necessary mods available:

start /b "" "%_ARMA2OAPATH%\Expansion\beta\ARMA2OA.exe" "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;ACR;@CBA;@CBA_CO;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy;@tpwcas;@asr_ai;@Panthera;@Jade;@Lingor;@Lingor_Units;@Duala;@Carraigdubh;@Podagorsk;@Everon;@MARKB50K_Apocalypse;@Relli_Cra" -nosplash -world=empty -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=7 %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

Any ideas?

TIA!

Michael

EDIT:

The game froze from the start... Some error?

Same here!

We have completed mission 4 - "Hidden" on the CiA coop server. Awesome work once again Lightspeed, it was a great experience to all of us.

Here's a video of the operation:

For those of you having mission problems - it's likely due to some updates in Arma, or changes to Lingor which have changed the map so that my missions no longer fit on it.

I won't be going back to fix those becoz time has moved on, but........

Variable and CIA's new video has inspired me to pick up mission making again (coz I do it for the players to enjoy).

Not going to say much yet but I had a bunch of half finished missions plus room to reinvent these ones and create some new ones.

Will be a new campaign on Lingor, new enemy, new objectives - war on Cocaine Trade codename Operation PowderBurn.

i cant start this campaign at all even though i have all the addons.

still,i'd like to see some new missions,lingor is one of my fav maps.

For those of you having mission problems - it's likely due to some updates in Arma, or changes to Lingor which have changed the map so that my missions no longer fit on it.

Do you remember what version of Lingor? Ice or somebody that still has it could upload it so your campaign can still be enjoyed.

I always wanted to play this campaign but never got around to until now.

Do you remember what version of Lingor? Ice or somebody that still has it could upload it so your campaign can still be enjoyed.

I always wanted to play this campaign but never got around to until now.

Snafu, try this version. It's coop MP but you can host and play the missions by their order by yourself. All the missions work except for ep.6, which miss the UPSMON script.

Edited by Variable

I understand this is an old thread but when I run Ghost Recon, both campaigns, it will freeze at the start menu when clicking on the campaign start. Both IT and Podgorks.

@Chammy

I understand this is an old thread but when I run Ghost Recon, both campaigns, it will freeze at the start menu when clicking on the campaign start. Both IT and Podgorks.

It worked fine for me a few years back so you might want to try the previous version of the Lingor Island (v1.4?)

Snafu, try this version. It's coop MP but you can host and play the missions by their order by yourself. All the missions work except for ep.6, which miss the UPSMON script.

Variable, do you still have the file? If you do, could you please reupload it? 

I would really love to play this campaign.