Sign in to follow this  
mr pedersen

Hell in the Pacific MOD

Any idea when we'll get a release (even alpha) of this?

When it is ready!

Stop asking for release dates, it is considered spam and it is rather annoying.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL.

I see an increase of these kind of posts lately and soon its time to take more official action to get the point over to those not willing to understand.

Sorry but I didn't know that you considered asking when a release date might be (a perfectly legitimate question) spam.

I'll just stop posting!

Sorry but I didn't know that you considered asking when a release date might be (a perfectly legitimate question) spam.

I'll just stop posting!

i can understand that it maybe a legitimate question, but it is a question that gets asked all to often, about addons or mods.

What a shame someone leaked the mod - that's very disappointing. I love that little car that Gachopin made - I can't wait to give it a spin. The animations are a great touch.

This mod just looks better and better as the weeks progress.

With Sep39, HIP and I44 we are going to be able to play the whole damn war. One thing is for sure - it won't be over by Christmas!

Hey guys Ive been really messing around with I44 mod and have seen some really nice stuff. Im really eager to get in on this stuff I love World War II stuff I don't know too much about the Pacific per se but I do know a lot about the flight department and the B-29 raids and such If and when you guys decide to go into the Air Campaign an idea that I think would be excellent is the Marianas or Midway would be epic for sure. Ive volunteered to help with I44 but Im guessing they dont really need much help considering they have already completed most of the mod and are continuously releasing updates.

I would like to Volunteer to help you guys out since I saw you mention your short handed. I dont know much about modeling but I know missions. I love to recreate Scenery I have done it in several Video games Ive played. I just love to make things match and look like they did back when,so if you guys need a some help in the missions give me shout please I have plenty of time on my hands and I spend 10x more time making missions then I do playing them. And I believe that I would most likely have fun toying around in the editor on the maps.

Im an honest man and I don't give out Anything without Expressed Permission so if you need someone in that department I WOULD LOVE TO HELP. I have some examples of recreations Ive done as well. I just finished my Airfield RAF Molesworth soon to be released using the MAPEU objects and I44 mod and I'm going to begin work on Stalag Luft III the German POW camp soon.

Heres a video ("Very short") of my RAF Molesworth home of the 303rd Bombardment Group built to look and feel like the real deal within the limitations of the sim.

Ive posted this and some other pics of the Airfield on the I44 Forums as well I hope this isnt considered a Double post

Edited by Eaglezero6205

A new plane has been spotted in the skies of the Pacific.

It's the Kawasaki Ki-61.

ki61tony.jpg

Texture is still WIP

Don't know what's going on with the forums here nowadays, it suprises me this thread doesn't get more views and replies.

Anyway loving the latest progress. Can't wait to test it out :)

Anymore progress on this mod guys… iv'e been continuously posting new content and it all looks great, so how much more content do you have to finish before first release. I know how hard all this is as at the moment I am making my own game (Pacific War, btw).

New WIP from the KI 61.

The model and texture are pretty complete.

Many thanks to Kraetzer That provide me a very good Normal map.

post51w.jpg

post41.jpg

post31m.jpg

Working on the cockpit right now

More WIP soon...stay tuned!!

Edited by Babylonjoke
error

Agreed! Lookin slick. Y'know, never realized the Japanese had such a collection to aircraft, or that the makers of some sweet lookin cars and kick*** outdoor vehicles used to produce warplanes for Tojo.

There was a huge update of our developer blog at http://hellinthepacific.blogspot.com/ by Waxbutter.

Some Highlights:

-The brand new M5A1 by Waxbutter

-A set of pics from our recent beta tests on FHW

-Some nice environment shots of Mr Pedersen's Kohima Ridge map

-In-game shots and renders of the new Vickers HMG

-A series of screens showing off [KH]Foxy's nice supply drop feature

-A Japanese bombing run on Kohima

-Details of a command bunker

-Some detailed shots of Betio's pier during the invasion

-The Ho-Ki APC by Krätzer. Tweaked, imported and configged by Waxbutter

-And finally some more nice renders of BabylonJoke's KI-61

Stay tuned, more updates coming this way :)

Cheers,

D.

Truly epic - I have ordered my bug juice and am ready for deployment!!

The command bunker looks awesome even the pen on the paper,Nice Its also great to see a map in game besides the standard arma2 Island of Nowhere map board. I thought the Vickers with a Watercool Machine gun. Also I played on a server I think its was the 4th ID they had that very same gun on the servers test mssion. I thought that it was part of I44 mod so I paid no mind, but I don't think I44 has a Vickers... Is that a public model release? If not you may have someone using your objects. Truly nice work on the Ki-61 I hope you guys don't have the pilots face to close to the gun sights like they do in the I44 The Few mod addon. I like to be able to zoom out from the cross hair when piloting and not fighting but the few mod has it where you are really close to the gunsight.

Edited by Eaglezero6205

wow, who is that guy?...very nice work :cc:

Don´t know, but thumbs up for him!

Screens look amazing so far, i´m sure there´s plenty of mega-editor-airfights to be fought durchdreh.gif

If only ArmA2s flight model was a bit more IL2´ish ... but we can´t have everything x)

WOW. Just Friggin amazing! Especially love the look of that, well, EVERYTHING! Kohima looks like it'll be a sweet place to fight over. Awsome Vickers too btw! Really lookin forward to seein what that's like

If only ArmA2s flight model was a bit more IL2´ish ... but we can´t have everything x)

AH! let's cross fingers for A3 , with physics flying will be more fun (I hope).

Also with the improved flight mode from Take On Helicopters will be more realistic

I already image the next step : Pacific - Wings of Heroes... :dance:

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Don't take the last phrase as real, I was just kidding :nuts:

Edited by Babylonjoke

The I44 mod has the Vickers. All Vickers MMGs (at least those deployed with infantry) were water-cooled.

so when is it going to be finished i want to try it out :)

---------- Post added at 12:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

$(KGrHqJHJBYE7)zGs+Y+BO+kPwUKuw~~60_35.JPG

When's it's done, addon making is a lengthy process.