Sign in to follow this  
mr pedersen

Hell in the Pacific MOD

YAAAAAAHHHYYY!!! I go to this ofrum about twice an hour to check for updates/news :D....no joke. I just have a small, question ( i wont be sad if you dont answere it, i just hope you do). In the video i saw that you placed tanks and trucks on the LZ, but will there be boats with which you can stranport the tanks and trucks to the coast?

Greets,

Galaxie

Edited by Galaxiesaver

YAAAAAAHHHYYY!!! I go to this ofrum about twice an hour to check for updates/news :D....no joke. I just have a small, question ( i wont be sad if you dont answere it, i just hope you do). In the video i saw that you placed tanks and trucks on the LZ, but will there be boats with which you can stranport the tanks and trucks to the coast?

Greets,

Galaxie

Yes there will be boats with which you can transport the tanks and trucks to the coast?

That is our main thing with the invasion, our supplyline system. Start out at sea and try to bring all you need into the beachhead you got or trying to take.

You can load up ammo,jeeps, tanks your old grandma if you like.

The trucks and tanks on the beach you see in the clip I just placed there during testing of mission, we dont have time to drive all our stuff in to beach when we just playtest it. But in final mission you need to do the dirty work your self. ;)

By the way Im uploading part 2 on youtube will be ready in 1 hour or so.

Also Japanes will have their own landing ships , I posted a screenshot somewhere in the past about the Type 101 landing craft, no progress yet on it ... will be featured in the second release with the Daihatsu landing craft :D

haha, that sounds realy great, looking forward to it more and more :D however, id be happy if my grandma would stay on the ship....otherwise its too dangerous ;) Im guessing this is your YT channel pederson? whoever it belongs to, i subscribed ^^

Yes there will be boats with which you can transport the tanks and trucks to the coast?

That is our main thing with the invasion, our supplyline system. Start out at sea and try to bring all you need into the beachhead you got or trying to take.

You can load up ammo,jeeps, tanks your old grandma if you like.

The trucks and tanks on the beach you see in the clip I just placed there during testing of mission, we dont have time to drive all our stuff in to beach when we just playtest it. But in final mission you need to do the dirty work your self. ;)

By the way Im uploading part 2 on youtube will be ready in 1 hour or so.

yeah, if the supply line realy works out the way that you said, it realy gets the island warfare feeling across. BTW, what island are you fighting on the video?

Island is Peleliu in the youtube clip. It is going to be in the first release.

Now I uploaded part 2. Enjoy.

I have to say that your flamethrower is really nice.I was wondering if you hit the fuel tanks of the flamethrower will it catch fire and have a big explosion?

I have to say that your flamethrower is really nice.I was wondering if you hit the fuel tanks of the flamethrower will it catch fire and have a big explosion?

Not yet. Will see.

will the people run away screaming and burning like in i44? :D I realy like the swamp like mangrove area, reminds me of the world at war level on peleliu. Btw, i noticed that you said in the video that its peleliu, but i guess i overheard it while looking at the scenary :D

Edited by Galaxiesaver

will the people run away screaming and burning like in i44? :D I realy like the swamp like mangrove area, reminds me of the world at war level on peleliu. Btw, i noticed that you said in the video that its peleliu, but i guess i overheard it while looking at the scenary :D

Burning and screaming, will see about that.

Thx, yes even I get sometimes feeling of WAW-cod peleliu. Not that I want to make it a rip off.

I just want to make a nice jungle. I just watch a hell lot of jungle war movies, that´s it!

And yes Island in the youtube clip is Peleliu and going to be in the first release of the mod.

Almost done uploaded part 4 now, 50 min left ;)

Haha very nice :D maybe you can ask the i44 team about their burning animations. I saw that the i44 dev team put you guys into their credits. I think the reason where some british troops or something like that.

Hell in the Pacific (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=112948) - For all their support, and Waxbutters lovely British toys!

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12465&highlight=I44

Nice!

@Galaxiesaver:

You missed some related credits there ;)

Waxbutter - For providing us with his British Infantry, Cromwell and BMW sidecar motorcycle units!

Dimitri Harkov - For his flamethrower scripts and other support and assistance.

Krätzer - For his Flamethrower from the Pacific mod, and all his support along the way!

Cheers,

D.

EDIT:

Oh, and you will find quite some names of the I44 team in our credits as well, once we have released HIP.

I think our two teams have a very nice degree of cooperation :)

Edited by Dimitri_Harkov

Would be great if the victims who are burnt would scream and run.

Sorry if it sounds gory even sickening but a flame-thrower is a truly terrifying and terrible weapon.

Nice!

@Galaxiesaver:

You missed some related credits there ;)

Cheers,

D.

EDIT:

Oh, and you will find quite some names of the I44 team in our credits as well, once we have released HIP.

I think our two teams have a very nice degree of cooperation :)

Damn, im sorry. if i got that right, the Hel inPacific guys made the flamethrower in i44? So the flamethrower that i use everyday in i44 is actualy made by you guys? :P

i hope you guys get six updater support. would makes things alot easier for us and you devs, since you can make smalller updates more often :)

i hope you guys get six updater support. would makes things alot easier for us and you devs, since you can make smalller updates more often :)

YES. When we release the mod public it will be with Six-updater.

Ohhh!The waiting is killing me!But from what i see it will deserve it !:)

Come on guys. Release the mod already, Its killing me Q_Q. But in all seriousness. I like seeing the progress develop on this mod. I've been waiting for a mod like this for a long while now the closest I've ever got into the pacific war in these games is the mod all the way back in Cold War Assault which I don't remember who made it, but sadly it wasn't finished. Hopefully you guys can fill in this side of the war for me pretty well, totally going to play this the first day its released. Me and alot of my friends are watching this also.

Can't wait! :D

Come on guys. Release the mod already, Its killing me Q_Q. But in all seriousness. I like seeing the progress develop on this mod. I've been waiting for a mod like this for a long while now the closest I've ever got into the pacific war in these games is the mod all the way back in Cold War Assault which I don't remember who made it, but sadly it wasn't finished. Hopefully you guys can fill in this side of the war for me pretty well, totally going to play this the first day its released. Me and alot of my friends are watching this also.

Can't wait! :D

When we going to release it we going to announce it in time. Example: 1 week before release day lets say a Friday so you all who really want to play can plan in the release day or weekend for some gaming. buy your wife the Sex and the City dvd-box or some good books and kids some treats that will keep them bussy for a long time ;). We old guys always need to plan our funny moments.

Well now back to work on the mod.