Sign in to follow this  
mr pedersen

Hell in the Pacific MOD

@Gonzo16- at least three of your first 6 posts are bugging the guys here as to when it will be released. Unless you're helping in some form or fashion by ways of modelling, scripting, beta testing, you're only slowing down their work. Please just be patient.

Everything you guys have done this far, looks mind blowingly GOOD! Can't wait for your release. But as Raptor 6 said above, the patience will be rewarded :)

The mod team is still alive hiding in the jungle building the mod. I know you all waiting, but the wait will not be wasted.

We work hard to get it out, but I can only say its done when its done. Last thing we want to release is a mod that is full with bugs and horrible FPS so nobody will bother play it.

Thx all for waiting for our mod. :)

Started watching "The Pacific" recently which i skipped when it was first aired due to uneccessary lovestory shit (which is still in there! :mad:),

and the battle scenes really got me pumped for playing HiP again! :yay:

Seeing those sceneries in TV makes one understand what the island makers are trying to accomplish, and why they do it. Makes the job you guys did so well stand out even more.

Shame bout ArmA AI, i´d sooooo love to have ´em banzai charge with swords, or be able to instill fear in ´em..

Started watching "The Pacific" recently which i skipped when it was first aired due to uneccessary lovestory shit (which is still in there! :mad:),

and the battle scenes really got me pumped for playing HiP again! :yay:

Seeing those sceneries in TV makes one understand what the island makers are trying to accomplish, and why they do it. Makes the job you guys did so well stand out even more.

Shame bout ArmA AI, i´d sooooo love to have ´em banzai charge with swords, or be able to instill fear in ´em..

Well if you play against other players you can Banzai charge with Bayonett. Or even attack AI with your bayonett.

I did it during some Beta playsessions. Got 2 or 3 U.S Marines in a Trench camping behind some barrles. Also I attacked jap troops when I ran out of ammo with only bayonett.

I watched Letters from Iwo Jima, then Flags of our Fathers. It almost seems like they have some of the exact same footage at the parts of the initial invasion :p

None the less, got me pumped for this mod as well (I know Iwo isn't in it, just pacific warfare in general).

Because they were done at the same time by the same person (Both directed by Clint Eastwood at the same time) :P

But on topic, can't wait to play it o.o Been jumpy in my seat to see what else is being cooked up

Because they were done at the same time by the same person (Both directed by Clint Eastwood at the same time) :P

Wow... well that totally makes sense!

... and the battle scenes really got me pumped for playing HiP again! :yay:

Well if you play against other players you can Banzai charge with Bayonett. Or even attack AI with your bayonett.

I did it during some Beta playsessions. Got 2 or 3 U.S Marines in a Trench camping behind some barrles. Also I attacked jap troops when I ran out of ammo with only bayonett.

Hm... I think we should host another beta-test-session in the near future ;)

Cheers,

D.

Hm... I think we should host another beta-test-session in the near future ;)

Cheers,

D.

YES!

Sound like a good idea!

:yay:

@GossamerSolid you should watch The Pacific :) pretty good serie i think it has 10 episodes /45mins

"The Pacific" was a dissapointment after "Band of Brothers" in my opinion. Too much sidestorys, hardly and focus on the characters. I still know all the soldiers from "Band of Brothers" by name, but not a single one from "The Pacific"

"The Pacific" was a dissapointment after "Band of Brothers" in my opinion. Too much sidestorys, hardly and focus on the characters. I still know all the soldiers from "Band of Brothers" by name, but not a single one from "The Pacific"

OMG!! John Basilone? Ring any bells? Chesty Puller? Nothing? No one at all? LOL, just kidding. Can't wait for all of the mission makers to start making missions on Tarawa and Wake.

Hope to see more shots or videos in the meantime.

We are looking for someone that are very good at making Video/Movie trailers?

As we will need a good trailer that can show our mod for the public as we getting closer to release.

So any one intressted please mail us at:

hellinthepacific@hotmail.com

You guys have done some really amazing work so far, everything looks really high quality!

I have 2 questions however.

The first is about the ships, are they going to be so close to the Island in the final? If so, is there a way that mission makers can manually move them back, so that we can create proper carrier-carrier engagements?

The second is about a plane, more specifically the B25H (The one with the M5 75mm gun in the nose)? Will we see it? I love planes with oversized guns.

Again, everything looks really good so far and you guys should be really proud of what youve done, Im really looking forward to playing this mod.

You guys have done some really amazing work so far, everything looks really high quality!

I have 2 questions however.

The first is about the ships, are they going to be so close to the Island in the final? If so, is there a way that mission makers can manually move them back, so that we can create proper carrier-carrier engagements?

The second is about a plane, more specifically the B25H (The one with the M5 75mm gun in the nose)? Will we see it? I love planes with oversized guns.

Again, everything looks really good so far and you guys should be really proud of what youve done, Im really looking forward to playing this mod.

Thank you very much, we hope you will enjoy the mod when it is released.

Now to you questions:

1. mission makers can manually move them back and place the ship where ever they like to place them. Also all ship can be moved during gameplay. So you can drive the ships if you like. Become Popeye the Sailor. :)

About your carrier. Planes can take of and land while the carrier ship is moving.

Maby you cant land the first try on a moving carrier, but in this way you can become a ACE as pilot for your team. To be a Pilot in our mod has a learing curve. So become a skilled pilot in this mod need practice.

2. No sorry we dont have the B25H plane ingame. But maby somthing we add in the Future.

We have the Hellcat with many diffrent skins and load out.

On the Japanese side:

Zero, Aichi D3A1 Val Dive Bomber.

Will add a U.S Dive Bomber too.

Sorry, we do not accept individual testers for a number of reasons.

You would have to join one of our testing communities.

Cheers,

D.