Sign in to follow this  
mr pedersen

Hell in the Pacific MOD

I have to confirm - This mode is running perfect with great AI, awesome features and much more! When it comes out you'll be surprised of what they've done! A lot applause to the makers !

Today I was tweaking the island Peleliu for better FPS performance.

The FPS is now 30 - 60 over the entier island. In heavy Jungle.

This is thank to Waxbutter that made custom vegetation for better FPS.

As christmas is closing in on us I just want give you all our Betatest ingame moives from 2011:

_2ong0qbDuo

NOE4APxoSKM

klZSScE8E-o

9oNDgfKIUi8

4ZdEFYsBlbU

HEN4a3m4JbI

UGntjXGXMHI

Maby I missed some of the clips? then plz contact us.

voted, but I do expect to have some fun with this mod, otherwise....

voted, but I do expect to have some fun with this mod, otherwise....

...you'll eat your keyboard ?

Sadly we didn´t collect enough Votes to be under Top 100 upcoming Mods.

But we thank all who voted for us.

Sadly we didn´t collect enough Votes to be under Top 100 upcoming Mods.

But we thank all who voted for us.

That sucks, I haven't even played your mod and I can tell it's going to be way better than anything PR:A2 can ever show.

I voted for you guys, for the record.

That sucks, I haven't even played your mod and I can tell it's going to be way better than anything PR:A2 can ever show.

I voted for you guys, for the record.

So did I.

this is gonna be so much fun when it's released, can't wait

oh and I voted BTW ;)

It's for ArmA 2 CO (so: yes, you need both).

Cheers,

D.

CO is THE only Arma (For real men at least) :p

All I can say is that we all in the mod team is working very very hard with the mod. So you all who think the mod is never going to come out is wrong. As we are a very small limited mod team each step have its time in the progress of developing. We dont want to release a mod that you will be dissapointed. Bad preformans on fps, horrible design, boring game play, no missions, no funny "toys", lots of crash to desktop, no custom 3D modles, Bugs and more bugs.

That is somthing no player would like to have in a game. Hopfully we and all players out there would have fun en enjoy this mod when it is released for public.

At the moment the best way to know how the mod is playing is to have some of our Beta-testers write what they like or dont like about our mod in this forum. For my self I can not say to much cuz I am the mod 24/7 eating and breathing the mod every day. So I cant say from a " new players view point" what is good and bad any more. Im snowblind by my own mod. And I belive the rest of the team is the same, well we know what WE like and have fun, but I think its best the beta-testers open up there heart for those who would like to know more.

Something to say about HiP ..

As a long time player i tend to regard most addons as "condoms with silly colors" - which is not meant disrespectful towards all addon makers - it´s just that we have so many variations of things that under the hood are still one basic thing, an arma skeleton with the same playermodel, vehicles that mostly behave the same etc. etc. - and you know that you´re still playing ArmA.

HiP let´s me forget that.

Might be due to the execellent event´s at FHW which are the only occassions i played HiP, even in lull moments sitting in trenches waiting for a major attack we´ve always had our fun :D

Might also be the islands whose makers put lots of sense into breaking up the norm, meaning you´ll always have a small ditch or foxhole´y thing nearby to go for cover, whereas on chernarus for example you´re screwed out on an open field. Trenchsystems are awesome too!

imho it´s the little things that matter. HiP got lots of little things!

And some big ones .. totally looking forward for the mods release :)

People always want it "right now" and then complains about the bugs when released to early.

I think this will be an exelent mod when released, so i have the time to wait for it.

And mr Pedersen did survive the "fow" experience so that should give him some credit.

Edited by T_Roc

People always want it "right now" and then complains about the bugs when released to early.

I think this will be an exelent mod when released, so i have the time to wait for it.

And mr Pedersen did survive the "fow" experience so that should give him some credit.

True enough.

Patience is something that many members have a problem with in the community.

Not wanting to wait for a addon release?

Not wanting to give credit for others work?

Not wanting to create there own textures?

I don't know why we bother sometimes?

It all seems like a futile effort.

Any other quips about other teams i would suggest you keep it in PM, And not in the thread of a mod team who work from scratch.

Anyway back to something a lot more important.

Sorry about that HitP team,

Back to Ontopic and what matters.

You guys are doing a great job.

The more media I see of you work the more interested i Am.

Keep it up.

From all the positive reviews (previews? dunno)

I look forward to playing it went released.

All the best,

Enigma

True enough.

Not wanting to wait for a addon release?

Not wanting to give credit for others work?

Not wanting to create there own textures?

Enigma

Maybe your mod standard, dont know?

But awiting this with high expectations

Edited by T_Roc

is there a campaign to be released with this mod?

I mean, is there a campaign and/or SP missions included with the mod wen it is released?

thanks

Wiki