Sign in to follow this  
mr pedersen

Hell in the Pacific MOD

I just want to say that I really appreciate this mod and the work you guys are putting into it. The Pacific maps in 1942 were definitely my favorite ones, and I'd love to relive it in the ARMA 2 engine.

Thank you very much!

I hope you will like it.

th_fhwhic201111_2.jpg th_fhwhic201111_4.jpg th_fhwhic201111_5.jpg

th_fhwhic201111_6.jpg th_fhwhic201111_7.jpg th_fhwhic201111_8.jpg

th_fhwhic201111_9.jpg th_fhwhic201111_10.jpg th_fhwhic201111_11.jpg

Some pics from yesterdays FHW event. The PvP was uber-intense :D

edit: + video

9oNDgfKIUi8

Edited by Mr Burns

Sikhs?!

Do I see a Sikh there? I'm impressed, many thanks for including them. Finally the mods seem to start showing that it really was a World War with many nations doing their share , not only a US war, like most games tend to do.

@Burns: Thanks for the pics! Yeah, the TvT was epic.

@Topas: Indeed we were even commanded by a Sikh in the second mission :) Wax really did a great job on them.

Cheers,

D.

Great! Love to see British/Commonwealth units, especially from the CBI/Pacific theater!

I just finished reading The Unforgettable Army (about the 14th Army in Burma), can't wait for this to be released.

I know this question was asked a while ago, but I don't think I remember seeing the answer. So, I pose it again. Are there any LST's, LCM's, APA's made for use of disembarking troops to their various landing crafts?

Everything you guys have made is fantastic. I ask not to recommend or request, but because I do have a set of blueprints for two different types of APA ships (Bayfield Class Attack Transport Ships). I don't mind scanning them and sending them to anyone that would like to model them if needed. I think that there is a Liberty Ship addon already "floating" around out there if you don't mind the expression.

After putting so much effort into the addons thus far, do you all even see the need for Attack transports or is a low priority?

Thanks

@Raptor 6 Actual:

We have a working but still rather unfinished attack transport, as well as the following landing craft: LCM3, LCVP, LVTA2.

Cheers,

D.

You asked for it, we give it to you.

WAKE ISLAND:

I have a malware alert opening those pictures...

I have a malware alert opening those pictures...

I got it too, that´s weird!

Hmmm...!

Maby I should remove them at the moment.

until fixed

You asked for it, we give it to you.

WAKE ISLAND:

Outstanding. This is just the island correct? No buildings have been placed yet, or I am just blind?

Can't wait to do some Island hopping.

Outstanding. This is just the island correct? No buildings have been placed yet, or I am just blind?

Can't wait to do some Island hopping.

Sorry I should Have said it is still Work in progress, so no buildings, vegitations and other objects are placed on the map yet.

Long time lurker, actually registered here to ask this question so here we go:

Is there any chance to help you guys in the testing of this mod?

I've worked QA jobs in the past and I'll be able to give you quality feedback, I've been playing Arma 2 for years and started playing the franchise with Arma 1 years back.

I have a huge passion for WW2 era and I currently spend most my arma time in the I44 mod.

I look forward to your response, and regardless of the answer, this mod is looking awesome, keep up the work!

Here are the IRL Wake Island if you want to see how it looks now days.

KQeAswtRzYU

If there are only pictures + videos of the "Hell in the Pacific" mod why should one care to vote for it? Lets see if a release can change something... ;)

If there are only pictures + videos of the "Hell in the Pacific" mod why should one care to vote for it? Lets see if a release can change something... ;)

We will not release the mod until we are at least in the top 100. That´s why you need to vote.

:yay:

Cause not released Mods of the Top 100 going into the Upcoming Mod of the year Area :j:

Hmmm, as lovely as this sounds, I don't vote for something that hasn't been released. Just in case it is a turkey!

You should throw your hat in the ring and see how it holds up :)

I'm really looking forward to this as it should allow us to play some of the lesser known actions of the war, e.g. Op Ironclad.