Sign in to follow this  
mr pedersen

Hell in the Pacific MOD

Are there any single-player missions/campaigns being worked on for this? Or at least being planned?

woot this looks fantastic love the terrain with this bomb craters ,and the smash palms ...cant wait to play his:partytime:

Yeah the island looks really awesome. haven't had the chance to watch all clips. The units are looking great too.

Waiting patiently for a first release.

Keep up the good work, this is really awesome.:D

kind regards

is there going to be an easter egg where if i sit in a few craters on a beach some tribal music will play, tiki statues appear, and i take a ray gun? :)

Good island , good texture and good 3d models.Will you make other islands?Will be there playable airplane and boats(or ships)??Is this mod in collaboration with FoW? Pls answer.

p.s.

I am excited at the thought of playing online with this!!!!Good work.

Are the Marines going to wear olive drab uniforms? All I seen in the clips were camo uniforms? Yeah looking good can't wait for release like the rest keep up the awesome work fellas....

Is this mod in collaboration with FoW?

Nope. The creators of this mod split off from FoW, that's why the preview pictures were showed there first. As a matter of fact I'm curious because some of the things they showed seem to be taken from FoW... (I don't mean things they created for FoW either)

Watched some of the vids and I have to say I'm amazed. The map looks great for the most part, could use some fixing in some parts, can't wait till this gets released, already see the awesome campaign for it :D

Still working through the vids, but I had to say. Very, very cool!

If you guys would like I did put up some stuff including a zero wreck mlod in a tiny object pack found in the A1 forums here.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=108081

Thread explains it all. Download still works, its under A1 because that was what it was originaly made for, but all works great in A2.

Great work and good luck.

As a matter of fact I'm curious because some of the things they showed seem to be taken from FoW... (I don't mean things they created for FoW either)

It´s a Betabuild and not a Release Candidate, all Models there used with permission of the Artist. The HiP Team is on own Models to replace the old ones. :bounce3:

If you guys would like I did put up some stuff including a zero wreck mlod in a tiny object pack found in the A1 forums here.

Afaik we have someone working on a own Zero.

But thank you very much for your generous offer, Pathetic_Berserker :)

yes indeed, thx very much for your generous offer, Pathetic_Berseker!

:)

Are the Marines going to wear olive drab uniforms? All I seen in the clips were camo uniforms? Yeah looking good can't wait for release like the rest keep up the awesome work fellas....

Yes we also have olive drab uniform Marines.

:yay:

It´s a Betabuild and not a Release Candidate, all Models there used with permission of the Artist. The HiP Team is on own Models to replace the old ones. :bounce3:

Afaik we have someone working on a own Zero.

Everything is looking good.

By the way,Who granted you the said permission?

we're a bit confused?

Edited by XxEnigmAxX

Was happy to see this. Is there a chance that there will be some japanese and american warships in here? sinse the pacific was just as big a naval campaine as it is a ground war.