superrat

Balkan war mod w.i.p

crazyshadowdami

+1 warning for crossposting

§9) Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.

@All

Let's keep this discussion about SuperRat's mod and not about requesting random Croatian units. That's what the addon request thread is for.

hahaha xD nothing else to say XD crazy... XD

Yo i want El-Mudzahid in this mod, 7. Muslimanska or something like that. Would be nice deff, just saying :681:

well, ive got lots of things to say to people who replied to me, especially the guy who said "why should croatian units be better", but i dont want to get banned for being a hardass. lets just continue on the disscution about the mod.

other than that, what is the current version of the mod?

Err... this mod is about the conflict in the past, not the Croatian modern army. Why don't you try making that yourself, I would love to see all of that. Of course with some sense and not overhyping the stuff just due to a national pride ;)

p.s. I've made Croatian soldiers addon for A1 and A2 (unreleased), but I never got a hold of the new main assault rifle VHS, so I didn't release it.

A little OT: Having the VHS Rifle would be badass. What do you need to make them?

well, ive got lots of things to say to people who replied to me, especially the guy who said "why should croatian units be better", but i dont want to get banned for being a hardass. lets just continue on the disscution about the mod.

other than that, what is the current version of the mod?

Well, banning would be a little harsh but if you don't want to start getting infractions within your first 30 posts, I would suggest reading the rules. Of particular interest to you right now would be the following:

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.

You can find the link to the rules in the top black bar.

its been a while since i've updated this mod i am working on patch 1.3 should be soon not sure exactly when life duties prmeting

in new patch pretty much almost all artillery models got face up lift or got replaced with many new weapons vehicles sounds and on on on

here about 30 pics in my gallery

D30J.png?m=1358744910

arma2oa%202013-01-20%2017-55-12-287.png?

arma2oa%202013-01-20%2017-53-53-176.png?

http://balkangamers.com/Gallery/var/resizes/arma2oa%202013-01-20%2018-01-36-973.png? (470 kB)

bigger reso.. at gallery link

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

arma2oa%202013-01-20%2017-54-17-639.png?

arma2oa%202012-12-14%2018-55-30-832.png?

http://balkangamers.com/Gallery/var/resizes/arma2oa%202013-01-04%2019-47-30-153.png? (350 kB)

http://balkangamers.com/Gallery/var/resizes/arma2oa%202012-12-14%2018-39-59-754.png? (387 kB)

Edited by SuperRat

Nice to hear that this mod is alive:) BTW, is the gunners problem solved? I mean lack of gunners in all BRDMs and armed UAZ & Urals while mod is switched on.

Regarding smoke grenade launchers at M84 - I suppose they are at too narrow angle, should be at about 30-40 degrees with turret front armor IMHO.

Edited by Spooky Lynx

everyting is fixed issued were in configs pretty much i am working to release as soon as possible there are few new vehicle's , bunch artillery , huge amount of infatry weapons

brand new M84-NORA , D30J and M ,M114A2 and so on there's more but i wont include it in 1.3 version

there are no class names yet will be in upcoming patch

here's brand new model's of BOV vehicles from former YUGO.. also updatd M55-A3 triple barrel AA gun these models are much more detailed need to put some dirt on'em and they good to go.

BOV-famelija-2014849505.png?m=1359922940

BOV-VP.png?m=1359923014

BOV-VP.2.png?m=1359922989

M55-A3.png?m=1359923121

Guys, just gotta say that I love your mod. its easily one of my top three. Just the variety of equipment alone gets an A+ so needless to say I am patiently awaiting your next release. I'll be the first too admit that I don't throw enough compliments out there in general towards any number of mods in the Armaverse, but having seen yours listed in the "Weekly Report" i had too. Keep it up! :yay:

Everytime I use a Artillery weapon such as the M-101,etc., there not spawning? I'm just hooked up to the sky, not being able to do anything. But excellent mod!

After about a year since last update here's version 1.3

BWMOD.jpg?m=1362295154

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?l1drjfn3254u1ll

its about 850 MB

its signed

there is a list of class names of most of stuff in folder

IT COMES IN ENGLISH ONLY NOW..

VERSION 1.3 CHANGES

added new VEHICELS : BRDM2, BOV3, BOV-VP, BOV-POLO, PT76

new STATIC : MT12, D30M, M114A2, M2, DSHK, M2 AND DSHK nests

new WEAPONS : M70 family, FNFAL, AMD65, AKS74, ROMUNIAN AK47 version , RPK , SVD , RPG versions , MG42 etc more...

fixed : issues related to artillery and issues with replacing gunner in BIS content

OLD MODELS THAT GOT REPLACED OR REWORKED :

M46,D30J,ZIS3,D20NORA,T55,PT76,M55A3,2S1,OSA, M70 weapons, RPD, M16, AKMS,AKM,AKS,69MRLS,M60,MTLB and more...

addon needed: vila's east and west weapon pack

version needed: 1.4 ARMED ASSULT OPERATION ARROWHEAD

PBO files included BWM:

abihv and abihv2- vehicles, static

abih- ARBIH faction

senadHVO - HVO faction

senadVRS - VRS faction

akr - weapon box (you can find weapon box under EMPTY-AMMO- BALKAN WAR MOD)

FACTION SIDES:

ABIH -BLUFOR

VRS - OPFOR

HVO - INDEPENDENT

After 2 and half of work on BWM mod finally!!!! its (STABLE) this mod is about the conflict in 1990's in balkan mostly on teritory of bosnia there is a lot of custom vehicles , weapons, air, and static there are 3 factions ARBIH (Army of Republic Bosnia & Herzegovina) VRS (Army of Republic Srpska) HVO (Croation Defense Council)

tank: M-84A ,T-72, T-55A, T54, PT76

transpoter: M80A, M80-Sava, M-60P, M-60AT, ZPU-57-2, MTLB, SA-6, BOV VEHICLES, BRDM2

static ARTY: D-20NORA, ZIS-3, D30J, SPRUT-2A45M, M101, 2S1-GVOZDINKA, M-46, Mortar120mm 2 vers.

,80mm MORT, 60mm MORT,81mm MORT, D44, D30M, MT12, M114A2

staticMRLS: 69 type, OGANJ, RAM-GRAD

static AA: ZPU-4, FLAK38, BOFORS-37mm, M55A3, M2, DSHK, M2 and DSHK nests

static AT: H8JE-RED ARROW, FAGOT, MALJUTKA, BOV-POLO

AIR: MI8, GAZZELA

TRUCKS: Star, FAP

Weapon Box: HUGE AMOUNT OF WESTERN AND EASTERN WEAPONS

ISSUES: lights on bov and brdms vehicles after i benerize models come as square on these vehicles when lights are on this shoud be easy problem to fix but after trying all treaks in bag i left them right now as is dont turn lights during day there might also be some other issues eventhought i went through all of these files so many times i will work on all of this content to improve it and bring it to realizam as much as possible as time goes on and i have will and free time....

Edited by SuperRat

Thanx for the update SuperRat !

I found a bug with the BRDM2. There is a strange looking plus thing at the front hull. So the APC looks like a rhinoceros.

FPDR