superrat

Balkan war mod w.i.p

:bounce3:

tonci plan for HVO is t55 gvozdinkaSPH mtbl some other weapons i know they had that i wont give them M84 tank even bosnian side i think had only 3 of these and 4 t72 i think most weapons gonna be in VRS (serbian) faction they had the most

Pathetic_Berserker that's the plan run down equip.:D

Hmm to bad man Cro forces have much more armor and equipment then serbian forces specialy in 1995 year in operation Storm so i make addon for m84 bosnian forces on end of war got 3 or 4 M84 tank :)

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

mrki: this is HVO faction not HV from rep. croatia which had all of the tanks mostly tanks that were in bosnia supporting HVO belonged to HV army which was crossing border of course as i have more time ill give it a go for HV faction.

gibnica : ill look at the issues down the road as next update comes which will take bit time hopefully ill have will to do new units for all sides i know you want something like volunteers and JNA

alpha: i dont know how steam version works but it must be Operation Arrowhead version.. copy whole folder balkan war mod to your folder were game was installed start game go to expand and enble this mod restart game that should be it

opffever: planes take time this is huge mod i am one man patince.....

here is new video of some new stuff:

Okay btw great mod just keep that :D

Yes ARBIH was illequipped in every segment except manpower (and most of the time they were low on ammo or even weapons), armor was a precious asset for ARBIH and artillery was also limited in numbers compared to the amount of hardware VRS/SVK or even HVO had at their disposal (not just the guns but amunition as well). Croatian Army (HV) at that time was also very well armed. They had a lot of artillery and concentrated their tanks in Guards Brigades (9 such brigades existed).

Edited by NYX87

even more interesting to me is what weapons small and large cal. were smuggled , bought on black market and made during conflict by abih , hvo and hv vrs pretty much was the most equiped without question some of this stuff will be added to mod i got 2 more people my homeboys buco and alen helping me and contribuating thier models and doing more stuff they are mulitplayer freaks with many military games so i am glad this will speed up new updates

When there is news the author will surely post it. He (and we) do not need you to remind him he is working on a project and could maybe release some news.

Any such posts are considered spam and of course we do not allow spam.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL.

Sorry,but asking if there is something new after more than 2 weeks in a project that isn't dead isn't really spam,but whatever i won't argue...

Yes, it is!

And now for the next rule:

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.

So to make sure you are aware of all rules I will sent an official warning your way with a link to the rules so you can go over them again.

I got info from my team that some parts of code (for "tromblon" grenades exactly) were used in some pbos. SuperRat can you please check?

p.s. Balkania map is again back on track =)

arma2oa%202012-07-30%2017-50-42-433.jpg?m=1343697111

arma2oa%202012-07-30%2017-50-15-685.jpg?m=1343697110

there's some progress --new m46-- and no that's not the color of it working on details on tex's. right now there's a lot of new stuff me and other 2 guys are on it as much we can getaway from real life issues

ice are u talking about stuff that u and me talked about or something else

p.s. Balkania map is again back on track =)

Yesssss

Hi guys, I'm new here, first thanks to SuperRat for this B.W.M. awesome job. I just received my ARMA X anniversary edition, so I'm beginner with this game, I start to learning how to play. I was read all previous posts and I want to ask SuperRat, any response regarding Praga PLDvK vz.53/59 , if not, is it any chance to make new model? I can help with detail reference pictures and similar things. EX JNA has more than 700 Praga in service, around 300 was just in BiH during the war on all sides, so I thing that Praga really deserve to be include in B.W.M.

Thanks one more time to everybody who help with this mode.

ziggy not in plan maybe down the road praga will make it

here's some new stuff m70 family and more weapons special thanks to buco and alen

also m46 is done some trenches and heavy mg nest

hig.. pic's reso.. at gallery..

m70.jpg?m=1345429236

m70-3.jpg?m=1345429277

trenches.jpg?m=1345429507

130mm.jpg?m=1345429082

Gret job Superrat! Will u add shadows to this rifles? When we can expect new release of the mod?

Yea bro SuperRat, its been months, we're so eager to see it come out! :D I wanna fire that artillery sooo bad.

for me JNA was done when first shot was fired in slovenia after that as they were withdrawing they were disapering as JNA army

Obviously, that was the case. After that, JNA ceased to exist as a force of defence for Jugoslavija. Also, great work! :D

Edited by ylli122

here small sample of improments additions etc...
video is bit shaky trying to fix it Edited by SuperRat

Nice rat.

BOV texture,and that long vehicle texture is not what we are used to from you..its a little bit shiny and flatty, comparing for exp your t55 texture its kinda too "new", but I can take it though.

All sounds are perfect, real life clips sounds imported, maybe M70 sound are too short, w/out any delay or echo. Empty on some way.

Everything else is nothing but perfect.

I ve been waiting for JNA and Teritorial Defence for a while..but unfortunatly there s no news such as WIP or Screenshot.

Keep it go, all the best!

@ziggy76: Praga will be included later on in the mod, personally I also see no point in making the mod without it. I've even sent him some camo patterns and sounds (real stuff)some time ago, just for praga, when he decides it's time to make one.

Nice work SuperRat, keep it up.

Edited by NYX87

i am looking for army nets textures especially yugoslavian any other is fine if anybody has one or knows where i can get one or more let me know please i have looked for some time now the one's i found are not that good

i am working one next release hopefully it will be done from now to month and half...

sr.

heres a post i made in the addon request page:

ive been playing the game, and i prefered playing the country that represents croatia the most: US. but its not enough. ima sort my request for Croatia by priority:

1). The faction itself. Name the faction whatever you want it, but simply make sure its in the BLUFOR- it is in N.A.T.O., in case you didnt know

2). M95 Degman. This Croatian tank is gonna destroy the worlds "top 10 best tanks in world hurr durr" lists. Its in prototype stage, and its allready the 3rd best tank in the world. Once scientists and engies do all the thing the plan to do with it, it will unqestionably be the worlds most powerfull tank. find all the info you need about it on its wiki page. anyway, just to give you and idea, its faster and more manuverable than m1a2. its got better armor, stronger cannon, faster rate of fire, generally smaller (but slightly longer), much bigger operational range, and more.

3). The troops. Well, you can find pics of Croat soldiers, and model the troops after them, but make shure that they have sunglasess! all croat soldiers have sunglasess! wouldnt be suprised to hear that oakleys are sponsored by A.F.R.C. (armed forces of the republic of croatia)

4.)Patria AMW. IFV, APC, and AA variant would be nice

5.) VHS assault rifle. just as m95 degman, its still in proto-stage, but it will probably be one of the worlds best assault rifles ever made

6.) The rest of the info can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Croatia

if someone would do this, i would be very very happy.

would this be possible, after you finish this mod? anyway, this will take lots of work, even though VHS does use NATO rounds, its still an unique gun. anyway, generally make the units more powerfull than others, but dont turn them into deathstars.

Err... this mod is about the conflict in the past, not the Croatian modern army. Why don't you try making that yourself, I would love to see all of that. Of course with some sense and not overhyping the stuff just due to a national pride ;)

p.s. I've made Croatian soldiers addon for A1 and A2 (unreleased), but I never got a hold of the new main assault rifle VHS, so I didn't release it.