superrat

Balkan war mod w.i.p

Mensur described the problem very well. Here are the specific units that this issue is occurring with:

D-44-ABIH

M-101

M46_130mm(BIH)

D30J(BIH)

Sprut2A45M(BIH)

D20ABIH(NORA)

ZIS3-76mm

D20VRS(NORA)

ZIS3_VRS-76mm

D-44-vrs

M-101_VRS

M46(VRS)

D30J(HVO)

Sprut2A45M(HVO)

M-101_HVO

M46(HVO)

D20HVO(NORA)

ZIS_HVO-76mm

Let me say once again that I think this is an awesome mod and I'm looking forward to more! :)

i am pretty sure whats the problem i deg deeper and discovered some stuff with models other data is ok

before i release next update i'll have one of you with these problems test it ill take a while

i am pretty sure whats the problem i deg deeper and discovered some stuff with models other data is ok

before i release next update i'll have one of you with these problems test it ill take a while

new rifles aint work as it should.

Nove puske nista ne valjaju..ponovo ni jednoj ne valja nisan. Nemoj to da zaboravljas, jer su apsolutno neupotrebljive. na svega par komada radi kako treba. a m80 i slicne vrste M-ova, papovka, itd..sve pucaju u pod.

ArmA2 SERBIA MOD has been released today, so you could give us a shot trying it..probaj, nije los mod.

http://pnk2.prophpbb.com/topic130.html

Welcome

Working on a new version? Any news? Just asking :)

Only problem I have encountered so far with this mod - there is a conflict that removes the gunner from all OPFOR soft-skin wheeled vehicles (CAR). Other than that - superb mod - love the diverse amount of units and artillery pieces.

-Chapman

Here is new version 1.2

added new infantry weapons

some models were redone

added also my backpacks

went through every model , so this version should work for everyone

255%20brg%20momak%20zamisljen.jpg?m=1334471633

rpg%20ranac.jpg?m=1334471980

ranac2.jpg?m=1334471805

ranac.jpg?m=1334471782

DOWNLOAD IS ON ORIGINAL RELEASE PAGE 44

hopefully armaholic or someone else provides extra link

Edited by SuperRat

Yeah man I'm downloading, i just don't know why on rapidshare.. But OK, the last pic looks really good with the backpack :))

SuperRat great work mate! My squad has been busy playing I44 on Panthera, but I hope to switch to your mod & Balkania 0.7 map soon (not for public release) ;)

Balkania 0.7 map soon (not for public release) ;)

Good thing I'm best friends with you, so I can see that map :)

hahaha just joking around.

Artillery still doesn't work for me. Same problem.

yes im also haveing the same problem, @Mensur are you useing ace? it seem to be some sort of conflict with another mod not sure which one as I have so meny, But great job anyway superat thank you for the mod and your hard work.

With the new update, the RPD's gunsight is a little bit bad to the right side. Better than the older version but still not perfect.

Keep on working on this great mod !!! :)

Im just using Balkn War Mod and the eastern and western weapons that come as a separate download with it. No ACE.

i am kinda in limbo about this arty. issue for some of you works and some i doesnt i dont know why!! i am using couple mods also and i dont get any issues in this last version model's were scrubbed down only thing left is config for arty. which makes sense because in all heavy guns config are similar as balistics and defentions they are not like BIS d30 or m119

probably some of you guys would need simplified configs like d30 defenitions with D30 gun and ammo.

here is some of new stuff also:

bov3 , bov-polo MT-12 antitank

these is more stuff in pipeline

BOV%20-3%20slk2.png?m=1335317755

BOV-3.png?m=1335317755

BOV-POLO.png?m=1335317766

MT12.jpg?m=1333322044

also credit is due to NYX87 there are some of his fingerprints on some of this work and pusihing me to do some of this hehe

VILMAN: RPD the sight is OK the sight on gun(PART) is not properly adjusted on model itself

bigger reso... at galery

Edited by SuperRat

Does anybody else have one problem? With this mod all covered BIS Urals dissapear from the game, all open ones are displayed as ChDKZ Ural models (with driver sitting higher than his seat), and all Urals with ZU-23 and armed UAZs don't have gunners.

@Spooky Lynx:

I can confirm this! I get this error too.

@Superrat: is there any chance for a Standalone/seperate ZSU57 in olive drab?

ZSU57 in olive color will be available with Lingor Units addon shortly. And you can use one .pbo file from it.

i am kinda in limbo about this arty. issue for some of you works and some i doesnt i dont know why!! i am using couple mods also and i dont get any issues in this last version model's were scrubbed down only thing left is config for arty. which makes sense because in all heavy guns config are similar as balistics and defentions they are not like BIS d30 or m119

probably some of you guys would need simplified configs like d30 defenitions with D30 gun and ammo.

here is some of new stuff also:

bov3 , bov-polo MT-12 antitank

these is more stuff in pipeline

http://balkangamers.com/Gallery/var/thumbs/BOV%20-3%20slk2.png?m=1335317755

http://balkangamers.com/Gallery/var/thumbs/BOV-3.png?m=1335317755

http://balkangamers.com/Gallery/var/thumbs/BOV-POLO.png?m=1335317766

http://balkangamers.com/Gallery/var/thumbs/MT12.jpg?m=1333322044

also credit is due to NYX87 there are some of his fingerprints on some of this work and pusihing me to do some of this hehe

VILMAN: RPD the sight is OK the sight on gun(PART) is not properly adjusted on model itself

bigger reso... at galery

Yes! I think you're right, because even the D30 under the Russian units does not work for me under this Mod. IS there a way you can re-config the artillery so it does work? I think that is the problem too. Thanks.

yes, i will redo all configs with a lot of testing

with additions , ill take some time but will do with these issues