superrat

Balkan war mod w.i.p

Is there a map with the download, or just the units at this time?

Is there a map with the download, or just the units at this time?

Only units are included.

Just wanted to fix that,its not Serbia,but Republic of Srpska ,,the Serbian republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina,, the Croat and Bosniak forces are also from Bosnia and Herzegovina,regarding the arty,as you can see on previous page a lot of us have that problem,hopefully it will be fixed in next release.

Same thing Serbia Rep Srpska there are serbs Mod is full of errors

Same thing Serbia Rep Srpska there are serbs Mod is full of errors

Couse the broken english, and lack of interpuction signs, I can't even guess what would you wanna say, but I suppose that the point was that the rep. of Srpska and Serbia are the same thing.

Hell, no way they are!

Those are two similar, but quite different regions, cultures, entities, languages, people, army, countries at the end..

And BWM contains Rep of Srpska (bosnian serbs) army not Serbian!

Today your Army of Serb Republic is destroyed they are whit Bosnian Armed forces right !!!

I thought he ment to say "who cares, they're all Serbs", nevermind...

Anyway it's an entity in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

VRS wasn't destroyed, it got blended into the Armed Forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina as a result of defence and security reform in 2005. That year I was supposed to be recruited into the Federal Component (back then there were still HVO and ARBIH),and the recruiting office assigned us by our nationality. However military service bypassed us due to the acquisition of the reform.

NVM we are here to talk about addons not politics !!!

its BETA for the first release so odd thing some people have isses some dont so ill try to address these problems so everybody who want to play this mod can

please keep politics out everybody has thier own views from whatever side they choose that normal but this is a game not war lets keep it that way new version will be released probably next weekend adding some stuff and fixing some stuff

its BETA for the first release so odd thing some people have isses some dont so ill try to address these problems so everybody who want to play this mod can

please keep politics out everybody has thier own views from whatever side they choose that normal but this is a game not war lets keep it that way new version will be released probably next weekend adding some stuff and fixing some stuff

what game and what version of the game do i need?

will operation arrowhead 1.60 work iwth this mod and is it right way to innstall this mod by just creating a folder called @balkan war mod. then go to properties in the arma oa and write in -mod=@balkan war mod

thnx for any answers

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

what game and what version of the game do i need?

will operation arrowhead 1.60 work iwth this mod and is it right way to innstall this mod by just creating a folder called @balkan war mod. then go to properties in the arma oa and write in -mod=@balkan war mod

thnx for any answers

Good lord!, :mad:

does every single topic that has anything to do with balkans has to go down the drain?!!. I mean...Damn!, i see only stupid talking...just let the mod live, and do not take time and energy for guyz who are working on it.

there are other places for "we against them-we won you loose". Please do not spread poison over this epic forums.

^^ ? the small ,,disaggrement,, from the previous page stopped,by mentioning it you are just prolonging it,ignore it.

Anyway,SuperRat,how's the mod progressing? And have you started making some aircrafts? :)

so far in the mod these are the problems i have come accros:

-artillery units will not work. and the units that will appear on the map, cant be turned or fired or both and their crew is missing. if there is a crew its often dudes in us army uniforms and takistani civilians and such.

- after installing the mod, no infantry brigades would come along for any faction, and the crew on tanks are takistani civilians or other people that were originally made for the game

- my screen often freezes, wich means that i have shutdown my pc by holding it dow the powe button. this could seriously injure your computer by shutting it down this way

-nobody talks bosnian/serbo-croat language

- no matter what unit i place on the map in editor mode, the screen will just load and take me to the map, and after that nothing happens. so editor on this mode does not work wich is a huge lettdown for me, because i planned a video project with editor mode and this mod.

Hope you can fix some of these issues, perhaps most importantley the freezing problem

When is the new release comin' out? Got a possible date?

-nobody talks bosnian/serbo-croat language

Creating a new spoken language for the game takes quite a bit of work, so you can't really expect that.

Great mod SuperRat! Thanks for your hard work! About the SA3 Neva: will you make eastern radar systems for it?

i know you see, some of the words that they say like "i understand" is spoken the same way in bosnian. so i thought at first that they were speaking bosnian

i know you see, some of the words that they say like "i understand" is spoken the same way in bosnian. so i thought at first that they were speaking bosnian

I think they are set to use Chernarussian (which is similar to Czech/is Czech?)

For all of us english speaking people, it's good that at least SuperRat didn't make them speak US English hahaha. At least it's some sort of slavic language selected.

SuperRat should be good to make and Mig-29 For !!!

SuperRat should be good to make and Mig-29 For !!!

I have a Mig-29 model available, It's been touched up, but it's still rough along the edges.

If he wants it, he can contact me via PM.

There will be MiG-21 and G4 Galeb light attack jet, they're still work in progress,it would be great if SuperRat finds some time to do that MiG-29 too.