superrat

Balkan war mod w.i.p

Congrats on the Release, now I only have to find some time to test it^^

Great job..just fix the aiming problem, and it would be great..

Well done, once again

SuperRat, thx for this mod.

But on my ArmA, it will not work. I have install in the Expansion Folder, in the Addons Folder and i have installed as @Balkan_War_Mod-Folder. I become this Error-Message, if i click on "Scenaries"-Button: "Include file CA\Misions_e\campaign\loadingscreen.ext not found."

Can you help me, or another Gamer?

THX, schukow!

Install: -nosplash "-mod=@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACRE;@An-72;@CBA;@CH;@COSLX;@CSLA;@extra_units_and_vehicles;@gac_h53e;@HOMJ;@JayArma2Lib;@KSOR_ODKB;@LEA;@LoBoGulfWarModv2.0;@MrM-Addons_OA;@POOK;@RHS;@RTE;@SA-8;@STI_UH60L;@T_72B;BAF;Expansion;PMC;@TRFS_MSV;@Radar;""@Objects for Radars v1.2"";""@P37 beta v.0.1"";""@PRV13 beta"";""@ZiL131 Bonus Pack"";@SGW_Afghan;@ASR_AI" -nojayarma2lib

Edited by schukow

Superrat first off congrats on the release!

Don't even bother reading youtube comments, most of the commentators have the intelligence level of a handful of dead moths (and I don't mean individually but rather universally almost all of them). You might now the proverb; don't start a discussion with stupid ones, you'll dive onto their level and they'll defeat you with their routine.

Keeping a lookout for future updates

SuperRat, thx for this mod.

But on my ArmA, it will not work. I have install in the Expansion Folder, in the Addons Folder and i have installed as @Balkan_War_Mod-Folder. I become this Error-Message, if i click on "Scenaries"-Button: "Include file CA\Misions_e\campaign\loadingscreen.ext not found."

Can you help me, or another Gamer?

THX, schukow!

Install: -nosplash "-mod=@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACRE;@An-72;@CBA;@CH;@COSLX;@CSLA;@extra_units_and_vehicles;@gac_h53e;@HOMJ;@JayArma2Lib;@KSOR_ODKB;@LEA;@LoBoGulfWarModv2.0;@MrM-Addons_OA;@POOK;@RHS;@RTE;@SA-8;@STI_UH60L;@T_72B;BAF;Expansion;PMC;@TRFS_MSV;@Radar;""@Objects for Radars v1.2"";""@P37 beta v.0.1"";""@PRV13 beta"";""@ZiL131 Bonus Pack"";@SGW_Afghan;@ASR_AI" -nojayarma2lib

I'd suggest taking a look at the armaholic addon usage FAQ, it explains on how to properly use mod folders:

http://www.armaholic.com/plug.php?e=faq&q=18

as a suggestion why not run the mod without all those other mods!

Sweet! Thanks a lot for this release. I now know for sure how to spend next weekend. Just great!

Awesome,i am really happy that you haven't abandoned the idea because of a few haters,can't wait to download it :)

Oh! I can`t to place some static weapons - such as zis-3, m-46, etc. The models are not displayed in the real world. May be someone can help me in this question:o::o::o:?

Thers no few haters, I was the only one..I just looking for some corrections, and he gave it to me. And thank him for it, as well. So its implicated that I m not the hater just giving the advice. In your face! :P

@Gibanica:

I've just finished reading through the YT channel. It was terrible...I understand some people got insulted and upset, I would be too, but there were other ways to deal with what happened. (nismo više djeca / we're not kids anymore).

Anyway, congratulations on the first release!

I finally downloaded it,my internet is very slow these days for some reason,i found a small mistake,you wrote armija republike srBske,instead you need to put srPske,but apart of that i absolutely love the mod and i can't thank you enough for making it :) ,can you tell us now whether there will be mig 29,soko or galeb g2 and g4 planes?

Mod is great, my only problems are the names of the unit and vehicle categories in Editor makes it hard to identify where specific units are at and the fact that some of the static guns, primary artillery like the Zis don't work(Can't get them to fire or even turn)

Gen.Reaper i just tryed zis for all 3 factions i dont have any issues try using this mod only disable other's that u have

make sure that u have arma2 OA version 1.4 how many people have this problem with arty. cant turn or fire

is it only zis 3 or the rest of ARTY are some of you that dont have this issue all of the arty work fine

do you guys have any issues with vehicles or this is just arty weapons

Edited by SuperRat

Just the static artillery howitzers, the other artillery assets work fine besides the lack of a artillery computer on some.

Only other mods I'm running are CBA, JSRS(Sound mod), Project 1985, inko disposable AT Weapons, and Vilas' Eastern and Western Weapon packs, that's about it. I've tried using it without the mods, but it still does this.

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

I have the same problem too with some soviet arty. I`ve got CO arma 2 1.60. Please help.:803:

Congrats on your release. The monster is finally out! Brilliant mod. Absolutly love it. Bosna units are great. I also reccomend Emita City for a good urban experiance with this mod. As well as adding units and making fixes, maybe having Milosevic-era VJ units too would be cool. But this mod is glorious! Odlicnooo!

Edited by ylli122

Is there any plans of making the units with english names? Its hard to understand if not english. I have to check every single section to find where armored vehicles are etc.

BTW very nice units :)

I have the same problem too with some soviet arty. I`ve got CO arma 2 1.60. Please help.:803:

Yugoslav. Its yugoslav artillery.