superrat

Balkan war mod w.i.p

Great clips. Ne mogu da cekam! This is gonna be one hell of a mod!

Is it me, or the head models on VRS look strange?

It's nothing strange. he did it on purpose because they are Serbs, and Bosnians look like a fashion model in this mode and have a normal face, only Serbs seem retarded. Change it and do not make fools of us that they have default BIS faces. It is impossible that bis gives only serbs this retarded faces.

It's nothing strange. he did it on purpose because they are Serbs, and Bosnians look like a fashion model in this mode and have a normal face, only Serbs seem retarded. Change it and do not make fools of us that they have default BIS faces. It is impossible that bis gives only serbs this retarded faces.

+1 infraction for that blatant racism and insulting of Serbian people.

seems like he used the african faces with caucasian skins on some of them.

+1 infraction for that blatant racism and insulting of Serbian people.

:butbut:

I am Serbian and i am not insulting anyone here especially not Serbian Peoples on this community. I just say that in this mod We Serbs have retarded faces and We Serbs in this mod look like some crazy retraded guys. Look at Bosnian and Croatian faces in this mod, they are all white with some nice faces.

Do you undestand now what I mean???

I find that a majority of Serbs, at least the folks I know, have Slavic facial features and although some may be unique to the Serbs as a group they are far from any sort of African mixture.

Look at the differences between Tadic, Mladic and Karadzic, it's diverse yet not.

I am pissed as hell i am acussed and called names on you tube by some serb's that i on purpose made VRS faction to look like somalis and chinese faces as i stated couple time that i did not make vrs and hvo faction soldiers however thier stance i did it on purpose i wont take no shit even that same night i went and changed faces to inherit from my abih faction that i made however insults just kept coming at me i always stated war ended 20 years ago i dont want no flaming shit about this mod i will be fair to all 3 factions like i said i am flaming that after 1 year of hard work on this mod i will not release it i wont give satisfaction to nobody after i always did not ignore any croat or serb on this fourm i took thier input inconsideration always

i will probably realese some static for some countries down the road

sorry for some of the people that wanted this mod i never wanted this shit to happend but i am pissed off!

sr.

Have i understand this right? You will not release your mode? Oh come on, because of some guys we all get "punished"? Sorry, but that's not fair. Man just give me the three brigades of ABiH and do what ever you want with the serb faction. And in my opinion they look okay - yes there are two faces like Asian but who cares man - LETS PLAY!!! Come on man that can't be true... Release the mode brother... Calm down and let people talk - sve će to narod pozlatiti, kontaÅ¡ brate te gluposti.. de bratee nemoj to sada, ima nas u Bosni Äekamo ovo ko ne znam Å¡ta...

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

http://www.radiosarajevo.ba/img/s/459x254/upload/images/HARD_Regija/cedomir_jovanovic.jpg this dude on the pic is Serbian, he looks like those Asian face in the mode.. Come on man :)

Gazija

SuperRat has made himself clear, and addon begging is considered spam.

gibanica

If I understand you correctly, you are not saying that serbs have retarded faces, but the Chinese and Africans do? I don't see this infraction getting turned over. Consider this an in-thread warning about talking about how the forum is moderated. Check out the rules, and voice your complaints to w0lle in a private message.

SuperRat

I'm sorry to hear that some people on youtube can't handle the fact you had a class inheritance issue giving a mosiac of faces to a primarily mono-racial faction. I will close your thread now. You may request to have it reopened if you decide to pick up the project again in earnest.

:butbut:

I am Serbian and i am not insulting anyone here especially not Serbian Peoples on this community. I just say that in this mod We Serbs have retarded faces and We Serbs in this mod look like some crazy retraded guys. Look at Bosnian and Croatian faces in this mod, they are all white with some nice faces.

Do you undestand now what I mean???

Okay then I got your angry post wrong. Infraction reversed, but please in the future try to be more constructive. ;)

@Superrat

Interpunction makes your posts easier to read.

When you calmed down and decided to release your Mod let us know and we reopen the thread.

Don't let the haters kill your Mod - there will always people bitching and you know: Haters gonna hate :)

the new 1.3 version is out this is old realese ---ereased---

Edited by SuperRat

Wow, an amazing amount of work has gone into this..many thanks!

Great I have been waiting for this a long time now.

One request though If we can get more download links because the current one is so crazy slow. Thank you again.

Slava! :D

The combination of "many empty beer bottles" and "use at your own risk" really makes me want to test the release asap. :D

Downloading it right now, I'll post a mirror to the download as soon as I can (approx an hour according to the ETA on the download)

EDIT: Man rapidshare is complete and utter crap these days, the download just freezes all the time. If anybody else gets a mirror up, please post it.

Edited by GossamerSolid

I agree GossamerSolid thats why I dont download now because it freezes all the time. I have to wait until better download is available;)

thanks gossamer ill try to get another mirror

to moderator's please move this tread to complete section

thanks

sr.:party::party::party::party:

Thank you SuperRat! Downloading this at the moment. Looks great and I wan't to thank you for all of the hard work you've done! Once I've got this downloaded, Operation Flash Gordon will be started :bounce3: