superrat

Balkan war mod w.i.p

hey ppl, I have to ask you something that botherings me for a weeks..

Why do we need so many artillery units?

I even aint got an idea how could I getting used all those stuff in my missions.

With just ONE "Oganj" I can make a village flat, and you have a planty of such a units in this mod.

So I think it wount gonna be so useble disposing it in-game.

And it takes you a lot of time making it..

Clap-clap from ARMA2 Serbia group! Nice work after all. :)

hey ppl, I have to ask you something that botherings me for a weeks..

Why do we need so many artillery units?

I even aint got an idea how could I getting used all those stuff in my missions.

With just ONE "Oganj" I can make a village flat, and you have a planty of such a units in this mod.

So I think it wount gonna be so useble disposing it in-game.

And it takes you a lot of time making it..

Clap-clap from ARMA2 Serbia group! Nice work after all. :)

We need the arty, because they were a main factor in our wars. So....

Anyway, pozz.

Well, the mod will provide the necesary hardware (vehicles,statics etc. which were used in the wars) and some basic infantry units.

I figure most other infantry units will be made by other teams of addonmakers (remember that OFP still has modding crews working, now A2 time is still not done, and maybe years will pass until it is completely obsolete). So I would expect an expansion of this and other mods (about Balkan conflicts) in the years to come.

I personally don't have a rig to take on A2,and I believe many ppl don't, when they do get it they will want to learn how to make their own things and contribute.

there is some fireworks

next additions will be seprate files not everybody want everything and some dont have rig for bigger mods

Your right there Tonci!

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Ok, SuperRat. Can we have a list of the vehicles, artillery, unit brigades etc that you will be including. Please... :)

Ok, SuperRat. Can we have a list of the vehicles, artillery, unit brigades etc that you will be including. Please... :)

I would like the same thing,if it is not a problem :)

Edited by JakeRS

Armor:

T84

T72

T55

M60P

M60P-AT

M80A

M80 SAVA

ZPU57

MTLB

SA6

2S1-GVIZDINKA

AIR:

MI-8

GAZZELA-armed

ARTY:

D20-NORA

D30J

D44

SPRUT-A

ZIS3

M-56 yugo (M101)

M-46

MORTAR 120mm

MORTAR Towed 120mm

MORTAR 82 mm

MORTAR 60 mm

ARTY MRLS:

OGANJ

ROM- GRAD version

TYPE 69

Yugo mrls

ANTI AIRCRAFT :

ZPU-4

FLAK -all versions

BOFORS

M55A4 -triple barrel version

AT WEAPONS:

MALJUTKA

AT -red arrows {used by abih}

TRUCK:

all kind as a transport and version's fitted with AA weapons

a lot more in works but will be seperate additions

i think this is for right now ok

i didnt add BDRM2 right now it was used in conflict and to my amaze URAL GRAD in ABIH 3 Korpus i dont know did yugoslavia by these before wars or they got it some other ways

THE MAJORITY WEAPONS WILL BE USED FROM VILAS PACK ALSO THERE IS MY SMALL WEAPON PACK COUPLE AK'S THAT FIT THIS MOD PERFECTLY {this is my 3rd ak that ended in this weapon pack the best model it turened to be vilas i dont have his ok to use it this pack is made up from model of ak74 and ak that i got from a freebee website u can chek them up http://balkangamers.com/Gallery/} AK"S WITH TROMBLON MINES TAPED DOUBLE MAGAZINE THERE IS ALSO OSA M53 AND COUPLE PK VERSIONS

Edited by SuperRat

Hey SupeRat, will you be releasing this mod some time this month or sometime feb? No define dates but approximate release time would be great. I cannot wait for this mod to come out:D

Do anyone reading which we write this .. 100 questions, some answers ..??

Any answers?

Edited by gibanica

Jel uopste cita neko ovo sto mi pisemo..100 pitanja nigde odgovora..

Any answers?

Yes, one answer :

§13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.

Izgleda da si nov na forumima,sacekaj neko vreme,superrat pravi ovaj mod,prema tome kad vidi tvoj post odgovorice,mozda nije kuci,spava ili sta ja znam,strpi se malo.Usput,moras pisati na engleskom da te ne bi banovali.

Translation:You seem to be new here,you have to wait some time untill superrat,who is making this mod sees your post,he may not be at his home currently,sleeping or something,he will answer once he sees your post,you also need to write in English only.

i gotta work to provide for my familiy and this comes some where down the line of importance i check quest. frequently when it comes news about release if is not released by end of this month 1st or 2nd week of feb. it will be for sure i am in final testing naming brigades arty, amored and e.t.c another thing i reduced speed on tanks and some apc to mimic real engament of armored units like it was in war

and news on new addions will be here and at my forums as i got huge amount of projects

T84 Yatagan is an Ukrainian MBT XD hehe :)

Yugoslav M84 are upgraded copies of T72M (or M1).

Edited by NYX87

buldozer%202012-01-23%2018-14-35-723.jpg?m=1327463996

buldozer%202012-01-23%2018-15-32-179.jpg?m=1327464000

LINK for higher reso... http://balkangamers.com/Gallery/

here's replacement for that old zpu4 the new one will be in first release the m46 wont be in 1st release its not done yet

Edited by SuperRat

Hey SuperRAT when do you release i look pics and i can say its brilliant nice job i waiting this addon

1. Dose there been a airforces you know serbian mig29 croatian mig 21 and others

about the middle of next month..

p.s. potrudi se brate malo oko te gramatike engleskog..

p.s. grammar lol

Hey SuperRAT when do you release i look pics and i can say its brilliant nice job i waiting this addon

1. Dose there been a airforces you know serbian mig29 croatian mig 21 and others

I think he might have said that there won't be any jets in the first release.

@NOWKE: You have some online translating programs/dictionaries (SRB->ENG) that enables you to input an entire sentence and the program will do the work (if you're struggling with language).

heres few vid's troops for all 3 fac. and zpu

abih

hvo

vrs

zpu