superrat

Balkan war mod w.i.p

YOU TUBE

here's some of my static weapons m46 and zpu4 will be scraped and replaced some are not 100% finished

Alkar

ACE i need to see how it works first i know little about it functions

Does the BIS Artillery Computer work with the guns that act like artillery (Mortars, Howitzers, etc)?

Nice Video, and pleasemake it work with ACE.

Maybe you should make those voice Sounds optional, many people don´t like stuff like that because it seems misplaced.

Nice Video, and pleasemake it work with ACE.

Maybe you should make those voice Sounds optional, many people don´t like stuff like that because it seems misplaced.

Personally i think you should let him concentrate on the Mod, get it relased and working. ACE should be an after thought, especially of the all the hours that go into making addons.

If he would like to donate any of the models that are his to ACE I'd appreciate it, at least from the artillery point of view. We are lacking in eastern indirect fire weapons. Especially something like the D20. :D

looks great, love every part. maybe change the bis sound on the D30 and MLRs

IMHO forget about ACE and release this a standalone first. Bunch of teams don't use ACE.

And a bunch of Teams does. And they usually don´t touch anything without ACE.

I say concentrate on your Mod, but keep compatibility in mind

And a bunch of Teams does. And they usually don´t touch anything without ACE.

I say concentrate on your Mod, but keep compatibility in mind

A third party can make an ace compatible config once it's out.

Exactly :)

i dont mind if somebody gets ACE version done later on or helps me to get that version done when it comes NouberNou : D20 model its not mine it belongs to alex from VML chinese mod ask him if he give you ok i can give Mlod i tex . eventhough i haven't finished it yet when it come to my models i dont mind sharing a lot of people gave me thier Mlods as long they respect rules not to sell it on million other website's which i saw some poeple do

also credit is due to NY87 for some of the sounds on those static weapons

Edited by SuperRat

Hej, Zdravo Drugovi! I have been following your thread for some time now. I have tried on many occasions to recreate the war that ravaged our countries in the 90's. I absolutely cannot wait for this mod to come out. But, I was wondering if you might add some UÇK (KLA) units in at some point? I am a Kosovar Albanian myself so I was wondering if you were planning to or not. But, i'm right behind you on this mod and if you need testers, I'm your man! Hvala i pozz!

Nice video SuperRat.:) Shame we didn't see Bofors in action :D

That D44 looks great. I reccon T-12 "Topaz" 100mm AT gun will be done in the future.

TOPAZ 100mm will be there but not in first realese

here's most of my armored vehicles

YOU TUBE

Nice video,u need to change those t72 names.Or they will be M84(No m70 like u have wrote) or T72,JNA had T72,now they are in service of 4.Land Brigade of Serbia(About 60-70 of them).I didnt saw BVP M80 in video,but for everithing else GREAT JOB!!!

So for when u plan first release?

no those are m84 i got also t72 it wasnt in the video bosnian army had only 4 m84 and 4 t72 of heavier tanks the m80 ill realese it but i will refurbish whole model pretty much all new parts and i need pics for vidra good pics

U can find good pics on mycity-military.

You didnt answer me,for when did u plan a first release of mod?

i am hoping month to two months i need to do bosnian units which is 2 days to week of work i got everything done just need to put it together and thats all for the first realese with some missions offcourse :bounce3:

Artillery donations would require mlods for custom user animations for pantel sights, gunners quadrants, elevation and deflection, etc. Thats why I ask for donations specifically into ACE.

This mod is one of the most anticipated mods in the works out there today, I can not help it, will the gunner on those T55s have radar as the driver? That is what I miss in many other T55 mods out there. I love what I seen this far. Keep up the great work.

SuperRat: in this timeline I'll have my new island ready featuring areas from Balkans in pretty detailed grid. Of course country will be loosely based but it will have distinct feel of Croatian seaside. Biggest town will lie in a valley surrounded by all sides. Maybe you could focus missions on this island? I can convert them later on, too?

Superrat,on the video in 0:04 you have wroten nevesnNje (ÐевеÑNње) instead of nevesInje (ÐевеÑИње) on that tank thingy,2a31 or what is the name...,you didn't turn the N the other way,it is supposed to be like this И,so could you fix that if it isn't a problem?

EDIT:the same mistake on the tank in 8:14,it says Srbnnja instead of Srbija

Edited by JakeRS

Superrat,on the video in 0:04 you have wroten nevesnNje (ÐевеÑNње) instead of nevesInje (ÐевеÑИње) on that tank thingy,2a31 or what is the name...,you didn't turn the N the other way,it is supposed to be like this И,so could you fix that if it isn't a problem?

EDIT:the same mistake on the tank in 8:14,it says Srbnnja instead of Srbija

It says СРБNJA instead of СРБИЈР:)

ICE sure how far are u from completing ISLAND beta

vucko: will fix it last time i was writing cerilica was in 87