superrat

Balkan war mod w.i.p

what about underground airport Zeljava? that was JNA Top Secret..and airplanes ORAO and Jastreb Mig 21 Mig 29.that will be nice if some one make it..this is very nice idea and i am glad we know have Balkan War in ARMA 2..i know is just beginning but is nice..

more

th_arma2OA2011-01-1613-49-19-14.jpg

VRS t55

th_arma2OA2011-01-1613-46-34-82.jpg

BOV3 aaa i am working on it well PRAGA not really i asked CSLA for thier model of praga no response sowwy!!!

Hopefully I can convince some donations to ACE in the future for the artillery pieces. I'd love to get a 152mm piece to work with for artillery.

Good looking stuff all around. :)

That MTLB was made and textured by Sebastian Müller aka PSC aka Joe Lemonade back then for OFP.

Vilas ported it it then for Project 85, i made the normals ( if Vilas didnt replace them after P85 internal break ) and thats how it came here i guess.

Balkan mod probably have it from OFP authors

i don't give P85 content which was team-made without saying people to ask you (RHS) if anyone asks me, i say to ask RHS when it comes to P85 stuff we made together (including few asks for Soviet soldiers)

P85 MTLB will stay like you did normals :) i will only update SMDI for Arma2 shaders , NOHQ will stay untouched

i thought it was Marfy MTLB , really i thought it was CSLA Marfy made

Edited by vilas

Hi SuperRat ,

All looking good so far , i cant wait to see the infantry units . Are you doing any air units for the mod as well ? I know theres hinds and mig-21's out there but i dont know if there are any Orao or Galebs . Good luck with the MOD :-)

regards

Mungo

Balkan mod probably have it from OFP authors

i don't give P85 content which was team-made without saying people to ask you (RHS) if anyone asks me, i say to ask RHS when it comes to P85 stuff we made together (including few asks for Soviet soldiers)

P85 MTLB will stay like you did normals :) i will only update SMDI for Arma2 shaders , NOHQ will stay untouched

i thought it was Marfy MTLB , really i thought it was CSLA Marfy made

Similar texture style but definatly not made by Marfy/CSLA.

Seems it came from LOBO in this case, if they gave the ok fine by me its a bit in the grey area anyway as Sebastian seems not availeable as i found out when i wanted to know if we can release his Ka-60... guess not since i now saw it in PMC, hehe.

the MTBL is Sebastian's from OFP that i convrted from lobo's its not vilas

just wanna clerify

txns shadow nx

This is bloody awesome!

I'm guessing that the M-60P and M-60PB above pictured will be included as well? The BOV-VP is probably then also available as BOV-AAA is worked on.

I loved the T-55's! :yay:

Looks neat :)

was about to do something related to the balkan conflict myself some time ago.

All I did was a retexture of the T-34/85 though.. Anyway; will try to look for it; maybe it somehow surivived the disk crash; can donate if you're interested/if I find it.

http://j.imagehost.org/view/0444/pic3

topas if found send it over thanks

anyway here is pic of M84 this i copy of t72 that yugoslavia was producing with some modifications usally mounted with NSV eventhough they bought couple dozen of t72 from soviet union

and tonci before you say were is m84 of Army of R. Croatia will be althogh HVO wont have one they did have any

Thanks to VILAS for his wonderfull model

th_arma2OA2011-01-1920-15-33-06.jpg

th_arma2OA2011-01-1920-13-02-53.jpg

th_arma2OA2011-01-1920-11-31-68.jpg

will be working on tex's bit more:)

Edited by SuperRat

Its nice to see M84 in BIS game after all these years. A fellow member Radnik from OFP Community did the last one.

I know the HVO hadn´t these baby´s. The T-55 were sufficient for them.

But anyhow, great looking!

Looks good superRat.

are you planing any aircraft like MiG-21s or jastrebs

not sure yet on size of airfoce i was thinking kinda like mi8 and maybe gazelle for serbian faction i tend to go ground forces more maybe mig21 for army of r. croatia when i do that faction later not sure yet though