Sign in to follow this  
MiniGunDad

Lingor Domination

Firstly i must say that i love this island - in Domination it is most challenging when the enemy AI is High.

I have a simple question/observation; In Domination the Chinook will only lift Humvees - is this intentional? I have DePBO'd it and searched the files but cannot see where to change this (if its possible)

Can anyone help here?

If I correctly understood your question! You need a file i_client.sqf and then find the line:

d_helilift1_types =

#ifdef __OWN_SIDE_WEST__then {["HMMWV",........(Add here the name of what you need)....

Close and save :)

Good luck in the game.

Edited by Keshman

Many thanks for a quick reply and yes you are understanding my question correctly. Looking at that line(s) i am understanding now - cos i'm using OA i need to remove the Stryker info and add the LAV25 info. Seems strange that for this pbo(DominationOA%20Lingor%202%2e54.lingor.pbo) the ACE_Stryker is default rather than the psoitioned LAV25. Perhaps this is a typo as the _ACEVER states a LAV25? :confused: :confused:

#ifdef __OWN_SIDE_WEST__

switch (true) do {

case (__OAVer): {

["ACE_Stryker_ICV_M2_SLAT","ACE_MTVRRepair","ACE_MTVRReammo","WarfareSalvageTruck_USMC","ACE_MTVRRefuel","WarfareSalvageTruck_USMC","HMMWV_Ambulance","HMMWV","HMMWV_TOW","HMMWV_Avenger","HMMWV_Armored","HMMWV_MK19","ACE_Stryker_ICV_MK19_SLAT"]

};

case (__ACEVer): {

["LAV25_HQ","HMMWV","HMMWV_Armored","MTVR","HMMWV_Ambulance","MtvrReammo","MtvrRefuel","MtvrRepair","ACE_MTVRRepair","ACE_MTVRReammo","ACE_MTVRRefuel"]

};

default {

["LAV25_HQ","HMMWV","HMMWV_Armored","MTVR","HMMWV_Ambulance","MtvrReammo","MtvrRefuel","MtvrRepair"]

};

};

#endif

Now i've tested the new pbo but still no joy - however it may well be a syntax/spelling error so i will do some more testing and post - unless someone knows better.

---------- Post added at 19:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

The MHQ is in fact a LAV25 not a LAV25_HQ and also these classname script entries are case sensitive (MtvrReammo not MTVRReammo) - as i discovered :p - So to lift all vehicles in your OA version (not the Supply Truck though) the select case lines should be:

["MtvrRepair","LAV25","MtvrReammo","WarfareSalvageTruck_USMC","MtvrRefuel","WarfareSalvageTruck_USMC","HMMWV_Ambulance","HMMWV","HMMWV_TOW","HMMWV_Avenger","HMMWV_Armored","HMMWV_MK19","MLRS"]

};

Or omit the ones you want to restrict - i'm sure this could also be a bit tidier but it does the job :yay:

If you have found this useful please post.

Sorry to open this old thread but => Just downloaded the 2.6 version of Lingor Domination and it has the same bugs as in my previous thread (Lingor 2.54). I've also noticed that you cannot load an ammo box into the Stryker. These problems can be rectified by editing the i_client.sqf. I have not given the full list of required changes, but here is how to;

Line 101ish

// the only vehicles that can load an ammo box are the transport choppers and MHQs__

#ifdef __OWN_SIDE_WEST__

GVAR(check_ammo_load_vecs) = switch (true) do {

case (__OAVer): {["M1133_MEV_EP1","UH60M_EP1","UH1H_TK_GUE_EP1","BMP2_HQ_TK_EP1","Mi17_TK_EP1"]};

case (__COVer): {["LAV25_HQ","MH60S"]};

};

#endif

Here you'll need to replace "LAV25_HQ" with "ACE_Stryker_ICV_M2_SLAT" i believe or whatever the classname is and i've just noticed there is no CASE SELECT for _ACEVer :confused: i will investigate and have a tinker.

Heli LIft is at around line 388 which has the ace check incidently.

#ifdef __OWN_SIDE_WEST__

switch (true) do {

["M1133_MEV_EP1","HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1","MTVR_DES_EP1","HMMWV_Ambulance_DES_EP1","MtvrReammo_DES_EP1","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1","MtvrRepair_DES_EP1","LandRover_CZ_EP1","HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1","MtvrSupply_DES_EP1","M119_US_EP1"]

};

case (__ACEVer): {

["ACE_Stryker_ICV_M2_SLAT","HMMWV","HMMWV_Armored","MTVR","HMMWV_Ambulance","MtvrReammo","MtvrRefuel","MtvrRepair","ACE_MTVRRepair","ACE_MTVRReammo","ACE_MTVRRefuel"]

};

case (__COVer): {

["LAV25_HQ","HMMWV","HMMWV_Armored","MTVR","HMMWV_Ambulance","MtvrReammo","MtvrRefuel","MtvrRepair"]

};

};

#endif

I'm very :confused: now!!

Hope that helps you all :D