Sign in to follow this  
spirit6

MCC Sandbox - Mission making the easy way

Okey, i set up a task, doing it and then i choose: Succeeded, failed or canceled.

When i do this, the pop up comes to all players.

But if they open their map and go to Tasks they can still see it and it is open, so they are still able to set it as "Set current objective" so they get a waypoint to it which shouldn't been able.

Also, is it possible for the next version that you can do so it is also possible to delete missions in the mission list?

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Alright, my crew and I found a new bug =D Don't know what causes it but this is what i do:

We start the mission, standard at 12:00 daytime, i change time to 18:00 and call in a ammo drop, the drop arrives, drop the create, it fly for a bit and... disappears, and the ammo crate is hovering in the air.. It's like the ground for the crate is in the air. Map: Fallujah

@Galzohar Thanks i'll contact you soon.

@-Sp33d, probably will be added next release. About the air-drop bug. Well can you reproduce it. Which ammobox it was? was it one time or will happen everytime? I'll need more details.

Is there a way of naming units or groups in MCC? Perhaps something using the new command line thing?

I'm giving this MCC a try for the first time.

I think i have the very basics so far.

Can someone tell me how Take control of the Team Leader position of a Fire Team or Squad that i spawn into a zone? Simply to play alone on a LAN leading an AI Team for starters while i learn more intricate functions.

Plain and simple instructions please.

(or PM if you care to)

Thanx in Advance.

ps:

i also tried calling artillary, entered all the neccesary coordinates, chose the battery, gave the shot count, heard them load and shoot, but Splash never came. Tried more than once, and never heard or seen any impacts. Any ideas what i may have missed?

Edited by dondaddah

Is there a way of naming units or groups in MCC? Perhaps something using the new command line thing?

Not atm. Will be available for next release.

Can someone tell me how Take control of the Team Leader position of a Fire Team or Squad that i spawn into a zone? Simply to play alone on a LAN leading an AI Team for starters while i learn more intricate functions.

Spawn a group move to menu numbe 4, in the unit managment pannel switch from group to units, choose the unit you want to take control of and press Hijack. You can also take control by making yoursel as the high commander for that side and adding the AI as subordinates groups. I'm sorry to say but the easy way to learn all the functions is reading the menual (2nd post in the first page) or trial and error.

i also tried calling artillary, entered all the neccesary coordinates, chose the battery, gave the shot count, heard them load and shoot, but Splash never came. Tried more than once, and never heard or seen any impacts. Any ideas what i may have missed?

The artillery is Bon's script, it's very self expletionary but you can read more on his thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=93200

i can honestly tell you that i've not only read the manual (a well done one i might add), i also have a hard copy next to me for easy and ready reference.

And yes, i did try the hijack technique, but all i ended up with was Lone multiple 'player' characters with no Team at my command. I also did try the High Command route, but the result of that attempt would take all day to explain since i didn't have a clue what i was doing (grin).

I'll try the 'Hijak' routine again. This 'MCC thing' is growing on me so i'm gonna hang in there and give it the old 'college try'.

THANKS TOO for your response.

Good Stuff.

>Salute<

High command is for commanding groups as a group not indicidual so it won't help you.

If you are planing to play with AI why won't u just enable the AI again. go to the mission descriotion.ext and edit this line:

disabledAI   = true;

to

disabledAI   = false;

Now u'll have all the AI on the lobby, just enable the one you want to play with and take the leader spot.

If you are planing to play with AI why won't u just enable the AI again. go to the mission descriotion.ext and edit this line:

disabledAI   = true;

to

disabledAI   = false;

Now u'll have all the AI on the lobby, just enable the one you want to play with and take the leader spot.

Sounds like a plan. :cool:

Thanx again.

Most of MCC code is not compatible with playable AI... For example start locations won't work AFAIK as well as some other features/scripts.

Most of MCC code is not compatible with playable AI... For example start locations won't work AFAIK as well as some other features/scripts.

Indeed. MCC is designed to use with no AI. Today there are ways to control and spawn AI but functionality to use AI from the lobby is not.

For that you basicly are up to your own programming skills as its beyond the goal of MCC. In other words, tweak it to your own goals and needs as there wont be support for that.

I wouldn't say most but some. Actually apart for the start locations I can't think of anything else and you can always move AI units using the Unit Managment menu.

Anyway...

V.1.5.6 is out. Download as always first page second post.

Changelog:

Fixed:

-Tasks complete are not broadcast for all

Added:

-Name choose at the 3D editor.

-UPSMON script changed so the artillery piece will actually fire.

- Add presets you can add to the init of the vehicle in the 3D editor as:

1.destroy - spawn the vehicle destroyed.

2.Flip - spawn the vehicle on his side.

3. Artillery setups - from 60mm mortars to MLRS using UPSMON.

I'll add tutorial viedo and update the menual in the upcoming days, enjoy :D

Good news about the update.

Another suggestion: what about adding an parameter to block 3rd view for infantry? For this you can use an ACE module (forgot the english name).

Btw: it seems that the mobile spawn doesn´t work for the guerilla-side.

Edited by Bier AIG Razor

Good news about the update.

Another suggestion: what about adding an parameter to block 3rd view for infantry? For this you can use an ACE module (forgot the english name).

Btw: it seems that the mobile spawn doesn´t work for the guerilla-side.

Well i gues we never used that for the fact 3d view is totaly off on our server as server setting. Wasnt the ace setting also a server side on/off thingy (non dynamic)? Not sure, but easy to track on the changelog of ace.

The module forces 1st person for the infantry regardless the settings of the server.

Alternative i could send you a fsm which allows 3rd person only for drivers.

Edited by Bier AIG Razor

Hello,

Sorry been busy with RL. Razor MCC is a mission feel free to unpbo it and add the 3D module to it.

I have another suggestion: can you make the red point from the 3D Editor only visible for the mission maker?

But you don´t need to do this.

Edited by Bier AIG Razor

I have another suggestion: can you make the red point from the 3D Editor only visible for the mission maker?

But you don´t need to do this.

Hola mate, Don't know if I can do it but MCC is on a little hold since me getting married next week, So please keep on asking for features and improvments, I'll be back to full work in the upcoming weeks.

V.1.5.6 is out. Download as always first page second post.

Changelog:

Fixed:

-Tasks complete are not broadcast for all

Added:

-Name choose at the 3D editor.

-UPSMON script changed so the artillery piece will actually fire.

- Add presets you can add to the init of the vehicle in the 3D editor as:

1.destroy - spawn the vehicle destroyed.

2.Flip - spawn the vehicle on his side.

3. Artillery setups - from 60mm mortars to MLRS using UPSMON.

I'll add tutorial viedo and update the menual in the upcoming days, enjoy :D

GREAT! Great great great man, sorry for been gone so long as well, been enjoying and testing MCC :P And FINALLY.. FINALLY THIS FIX COMES OUT! YAY, and my beautiful suggestion about the name... and the GREAT adventures you have with this MCC shit.. I LOVE IT! JUST GREAT!

Concentrate on the marriage bit shay_gman !

Good luck mate.

I agree.

I have a quick question, is there a revive script already put in-in this thing? Because when we die, we like die totally right away, after 10 sec we spawn in our body/where we died...

This has ACE injury system, as well as an option to place start location (which is also where you will respawn), mobile respawns, or disable respawn altogether.

I have a quick question, is there a revive script already put in-in this thing? Because when we die, we like die totally right away, after 10 sec we spawn in our body/where we died...

It all starts by readin the manual :D