Sign in to follow this  
konrad1

REAL WARFARE SOUNDMOD by AK

pimpakrws00006tx44.jpg

Hello Community

AK want to present you the new sound mod we working on.

I know there are many soundmods momentally out there.

But there where not 100% good enough for us so we started to make our soundmod. This soundmod is tried to get very close to realism.

Some of the sound are real recorded we got samples from some soldiers.

We also know that people have different "tastes" so also haters will be here .

But we hope that some people will like it much.

So here we present our short PREVIEW video:

!!

HEAR THE DIFFERENCE

AK RWS

Special thanks to:

Jarheads help

Matthews ( UK sound record )

Unnamed ( US sounds )

Edited by Konrad1
Image way over 100kb

I always look to get the most realistic sounds so I hope this one goes well.

Sounds are awesome. Looking forward to this mod. :)

On a side note, how did you get those awesome muzzle flashes seen in the video? :eek:

really really like these many thanks for the effort and good luck with it

@MadDog believe thats warfx blastcore.

Edited by Jeza

really really like these many thanks for the effort and good luck with it

@MadDog believe thats warfx blastcore.

Thanks. :)

It would seem that those fx and these sounds make for a bloody amazing combo!

estimated release date?

when its released. its people like you that piss off modders and then they don't do the mod and everyone suffers, these things take time. :mad:

SO WAIT TILL HE IS HAPPY TO RELEASE.

Im loving the sounds mate, specially like the M1A1 as I'm a tankie and they sound real.

Sorry to sound like a ass-hole but modders put allot of time to give us free things

Edited by I3eefy

Hell oeveryone!

Thanks for the warm welcome. First thing, the muzzleflashes are included in the new WarFX. Pretty nice.

@I3eefy Ure right man :) were working since 2 month and have maybe 10% of beta sounds. cause of the high quality ive set myself, its take long time to finish a sound.

-> find a sound, edit the sound, testing, reedit,testing, config...thats not a 5 min job :p

every freetime we have were working on. not all finished sounds are shown in the video. of course we will show u more videos when the time has come.

we´ll keep u informed!

Cheers Konrad1

Thanks for all the hard work mate keep it up and look forward to using it.

Wow, the sounds of the video are very promising.

Are you planning to create the addon in a modular way like others did // one .pbo for every weapon?

Very good start! Keep that up and this will be superb. ;)

Love at first sound. This sounds excellent! I want. I will wait patiently for this masterpiece!

Hey Guys

of course the mod will be modular. and were thinking about to release some dlc´s, first for the us weapons, 2nd for eastern fraction, 3rd vehicles, 4th sonicracks and explosions (5th environment and misc?). thats out thought so far. maybe the first dlc will be out this month BUT im not realy shure ! not be angry if theres nothing out at end of the month ;)

and now ill continue with the sounds :)

Stay tuned!

Mate I think your on a winner here.

Very much in line with Chammy's way of thinking.

The fact you are going modular and releasing in stages is a superb way to do things I think. That way you can study the sounds better and source them without the headache of thinking of everything and having some areas that are a bit watered down, trying to please everyone and do everything too much. The fact there are a few to choose from (I feel) that other mods take care of allot of the "other things" .. but im all up for more realism in the gunfire dept.

No doubt when this lands I will test it and mix them up with what I have for SP play, instantly impressed with the video clip, realism but still have punch to them :)

Im always looking for sonic cracks / guns / walking and surface sounds (check out Vop2 for walking and surface ... if you can do better than that I will love you) :)

Got this thread bookmarked :)

Awesome work with the m4 and m16 can't wait to see how this goes with the next vids you bring out.

Sounds very nice Konrad1, really looking forward to hearing the mortar and arty impacts too, no has got that "crump" mortar noise right yet holding out hope for your mod!

qw think the first release of BLUFOR weapons will be february

Jesus christ, i nearly pierced a hole in my jeans. Fooking ace sounds, hope you can pull a full pack off.

hope you can pull a full pack off.

I don't. I'd rather the quality of these sounds was maintained in a small but hard hitting mod, rather than an uncontrolled mess of hundreds of sounds with hundreds of config errors :p.

Take your time OP and release this when you want... :)

Man this sounds better than JSRS!!! at least in my opinion. I still think that distant shots should sound a little bit different, but that is just me. Keep up the good work!

How did I miss this thread :j:

Sounds are interesting!

they sound deep, short, and punchy, like it gives each shot you make feel as if you have the actual gun in your hands.

they also feel like neutral meaning not to high pitched or drawn out, and not to deep as to have to much bass or punch.

Sounds seem close to the actual sounds of the guns demonstrated they dont sound like they should be on another gun,

fitting if you will.

Guys lets not compare sound mods here, compare sound mods on your own personal terms somewhere else, players percieve sounds differently,

and sound like the game is a personal taste, everyone plays and hears and sees it differently. there is no competition here.

Anyways looking forward to hearing more of your work soon, good Job. :thumbsup:

hey guys,

yesterday ive done new sounds for m249, mk16 and mk17. m14 and dmr (the same weapon of course) in alpha status. the blufor rifles almost done, next step are the launchers. im almost sure that the first dlc will be out in the last week this month.

we triy to avert error´s and were testing every weapon.

@günter. thats how it should be.

stay tuned